Forums

Draw your Character (General Fanart Thread)

Tofu00

Hello all,

I've seen a lot of threads specific to an artist or art trades, etc... But I didn't see any thread dedicated to fan art/character art in general. I don't sketch frequently, so I don't want to start a whole thread just for my fanart. As such, I decided to make a general thread instead.

Feel free to post pictures you've drawn of your characters! ^__^

Here is a sketch of my Lyn Force Master. Nothing fancy, just felt like sketching something during server downtime a while ago.

12552584_10207543114690088_9696069736930

• Like 3

what a cute hair style and eyebrows!!! although you say you don't sketch much, this is really good!! i'd definitely look through your arts if you made a personal art thread. 8D

here's my fm i drew during a slow day at work via ms paint, and thank you for making this thread!

Ci6sjfY.png

** i hate u photobucket

Edited by tav
photobucket is dumb
  • Like 4

I wanted one drawing tablet, but i don't have money, i can't make good digital draws :I
But can i post this one? Isn't with Lyn ears because like much more the closer Qilin concept with deer antlers and ears! (I wanted, but didn't make deer antlers at all >_<)

http://imgur.com/TQvjqId

I know its dirty, i always did that in big draws, in general i paint them and its disappears.

(Sorry if i wrote something wrong)

• Like 3