Draw your Character (General Fanart Thread)

Tofu00

9 hours ago, kitt3n said:

huh, since when copying is considered bad? people draw and copy nature, photos, so why not 3d objects? I can admit I looked at screenshots and copied them but I don't see how it can be bad in any way. also I can draw without any reference, but drawing my character I felt like it would be more accurate.

and just to prove a point, I did this today: 

tumblr_o3ihf3wCct1qjy5gvo1_400.png

it's not based on screenshot, but I looked at my character from time to time, well I'm reeeeaaally sorry I haven't memorized all her features :/ 
not to mention my whole deviantart gallery proves the point, lol

1. I said nothing about referencing. I called out people for tracing  screenshots.

2. I never mentioned you so I have no idea why you're taking it personally,

Edited by Limeball

• 2 weeks later...

ÒHÓ I dont like people who rush through the dungeons with newbies. Went into poharan 6 man dungeon with my buddy and men...it was a nightmare. I didnt know the way at all and the people simply rushed forward until....you can guess...two people simply run forward and attacked poharan until they realized that all the others were dead and stuck behind the fire. And instead of escaping and letting us go trough with them they tried to kill her alone...and failed //screeches// When you want to take on such bosses alone then dont go to cross server dungeon but simply jump in man ÒHÓ I think it goes without saying that you wait for everybody to arrive until you go futher...oh well some people wont learn. Best thing you can do is ask beforehand who is new to the dungeon and help him/her through than just leaving that person behind. 

pcha_by_io_chii-d9wwisb.png

Edited by Ginimi
Grammar

9 hours ago, Ginimi said:

ÒHÓ I dont like people who rush through the dungeons with newbies. Went into poharan 6 man dungeon with my buddy and men...it was a nightmare. I didnt know the way at all and the people simply rushed forward until....you can guess...two people simply run forward and attacked poharan until they realized that all the others were dead and stuck behind the fire. And instead of escaping and letting us go trough with them they tried to kill her alone...and failed //screeches// When you want to take on such bosses alone then dont go to cross server dungeon but simply jump in man ÒHÓ I think it goes without saying that you wait for everybody to arrive until you go futher...oh well some people wont learn. Best thing you can do is ask beforehand who is new to the dungeon and help him/her through than just leaving that person behind. 

pcha_by_io_chii-d9wwisb.png

Your style is so nice, I wanna steal it :'D

11 hours ago, Zelsadora said:

My Warlock,Mephistopheles Regia

Still WIP..Soulburn armor is waaaaay more detailed than I thought

Wow, he looks fabulous and the details are really amazing! But somehow his head looks so..small compared to his body ;n;? 

Edited by Yomichi

10 hours ago, Yomichi said:

Wow, he looks fabulous and the details are really amazing! But somehow his head looks so..small compared to his body ;n;? 

Ahh yeah cuz I somehow too much focused on his details and just realized the proportion somehow off when I upload it ;;3;;

But I had edited it and I'll upload once I had finished coloring it xD