I hope no one gives them a dime until queues are fixed

Carthage

It's absolutely insulting to ask for money with queue times like this. The game is literally unplayable if you don't log in before the queues start.

And adding more servers which will be dead in a week is also a terrible move. No one wants to play on low pop servers.

Your tech team failed. 0 / 10.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only had a queue once, and it was like 5-10 minutes tops. I'm not premium.

It's the servers that's the issue. As in, people aren't making use of the smaller ones.

It's like have 5 buses for crowds of people, having them complain there's not enough seats, then rolling in 5 more buses and people still complaining there's not enough seats without lining up for the 5 new buses.

Queues means the game is popular and will not die in a while.
I'm giving them lots of money - I like the game, and I (for certain) do not mind 10-30 min queues.
I will also keep on giving them my money.

Bye!

1 minute ago, Carthage said:

Bad analogy. The launch population always far, FAR exceeds the long term population in these games. The low pop servers become barren wastelands within months. It's never worth joining one if you intend to stick with the game.

I can tell you speak from experience, which is why I agree with you.

The most populated server with an active community in the end will most likely be Mushin & Jiwan, while the other servers become a desolate wasteland if NC doesn't find a better way to handle this situation so that everyone can be happy. =/

Just now, Telzen said:

Except none of the servers are low population. Hell even if they were they can just merge them. And everything is cross server anyway. FFS

They will be in a couple weeks.

Is this your first MMO launch? This happens every time. Except this is the one with the worst queue I've ever seen.

when the population begins to die down theyd hopefully do a server merge i mean it only makes sense - you free up that physical server for something else and at the same time keep the population from becoming too thin as far as queues go my experience with ff14 arr was pretty bad too lol and the guild i was in at the time went out its way to try and pick one of the less popular servers lol

Just now, Poeticintellect said:

sucks enjoying the game with friends then get disconnected when going to a new map. only to be in 2 hr que to log back in. who got time for that ? your gonna make peoples friends wait for 2 hours. some people play in groups you know. its a major inconvenience. 

It's actually WAY longer than 2 hours if you aren't premium, I'm guessing it's actually impossible to relog if you get kicked off mushin and aren't premium, you just have to try again during non-peak hours the next day.

They fixed the issue by adding more servers. The smart people who were to stubborn to change servers transferred items when they could. The dumb people who were too stubborn stayed on already highly populated servers with low-level characters that they could've remade and surpassed within a day on one of the new less populated servers.

12 minutes ago, Execratione said:

They fixed the issue by adding more servers. The smart people who were to stubborn to change servers transferred items when they could. The dumb people who were too stubborn stayed on already highly populated servers with low-level characters that they could've remade and surpassed within a day on one of the new less populated servers.

Forget it man, I'm deleting both characters and uninstalling this game.

I'll just go and buy a game I can actually play.

15 minutes ago, Execratione said:

And in one month, prepare for the:

"My server has 20 people on it at peak times, please fix this!"

p5ghk2afj

Day 5, BnS progress log:

To whom it may concern,

I hope this letter finds you well friend. I don't know how much longer I can wait. I'm cold, hungry, running low on patience, lotion, and snacks. Its been over 4 hours and morale is running low. My sanity is slowly deteriorating from lack of pvp and general gameplay. If your reading this please, PLEASE send hope. 

Signed,

Lieutenant AshenRev

Pioneer of the Blade and Soul NA   

Funded by the Blade and Soul F2P Experience Company in Jiwan  (B.N.S.F.E.  Co) 

@Carthage , as you can already see from the posts above... the company will not run out of money anytime soon.
It's so funny to me when I see more and more Premium Members in a queue every day. Long wait time - boom! I'll buy myself a premium membership! Problem solved. LOL.
It is sad to see how nothing wakes people up (in this game or in general).

If they don't do something about it soon.... then we'll have 2343 servers with a few people here and there, and the people who matter will uninstall and say F YOU!
I wonder how the people who bought packs feel. To pay and not be able to play for days? Oh yea, unless gaming is the only thing they do...

So funny, I woke up and started to queue (yesterday same time was no queue) this morning, I thought I was going to logged in in an hour or so, but I left it and went out to do stuff... only to come back and notice that I have moved up in a queue, but the wait time is longer than when I started.... HALF A DAY AGO!!!

/rantover

People are such whiny children. I made a cpl characters on a server that, when I played the first few days had no queue. Now I am 500 deep in line and just figured the game is blowing up. Oh well. I'll start over on a low pop and just enjoy the game. It's a growing pains situation and you have to except the issue that come with that. All of this self entitled baloney is misplaced. You didn't buy the game in the first place and now are trying to start some boycott? ok kid. go back to whatever wonderland you came from.

11 minutes ago, Kazaminese said:

Forget it man, I'm deleting both characters and uninstalling this game.

I'll just go and buy a game I can actually play.

Your not premium, you are complaining about the Que, yet you will leave a game you are not paying for to go buy another game ???

LOGIC HAS FAILED YOU> ! <

Just now, Dradiinmmo said:

Your not premium, you are complaining about the Que, yet you will leave a game you are not paying for to go buy another game ???

Time is money. I used the initial few days to get a feel for the game before paying a little for keys. I'll continue to monitor what NCSoft does what the game before I start forking over lots of money.

You must part with your money very quickly.

Everyone saying the 'lower population servers' will turn into ghost towns are being foolish. This is one of the most anticipated MMOs in a while, it's population wont die out anytime soon really. And if the server really -does- turn into a ghost town then the admins will just migrate you to another server, just like they did with the over crowded servers. But see everyone flocking to the overcrowded servers, you just can't play because of queue, instead us on the smaller servers, we're actually playing the game and having fun. When things get bad in the future(which probably wont be till we max characters if it happens at all) we can do something about it then. Now ideally NCSoft should be making the servers bigger instead of adding more yeah. But there's enough room for people, you guys just don't want to use it.

2 minutes ago, Lynart said:

Time is money. I used the initial few days to get a feel for the game before paying a little for keys. I'll continue to monitor what NCSoft does what the game before I start forking over lots of money.

You must part with your money very quickly.

Umm my comment was not directed to you, it was to the person i quoted. You scroll up that person posted a screenshot of his Que, and its clearly shows he is not Premium. Then a few posts later he says what i quoted. You need to go back and re-read things.

2 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Ummm..... I see Premium Members CONSTANTLY in a queue. So one could have paid and whined and decided to move to another game where one has to pay for, but one will deal with no such BS as in this one.

I started my queue a little after I woke up this morning; I estimate 10:00AM at the latest. It's 7:43PM and I haven't gotten on once and still have 300+ minutes to wait. This is ridiculous. Blade and Soul has been anticipated for at least three years (despite NCSOFT going dead quiet on it for over a year at one point). I expect better and this game isn't worth a penny if you have incompetent people running it. Even if someone were to go premium, you'd still have to wait behind 400 people.

Archived