SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, axle356258 said:

Well, once again, the servers are down. I have limited time to play this game as it is and every time I log in, I either get kicked cause I use the restroom, or the servers are going down.. kinda difficult getting the already hard items we need to upgrade and equip good gear and have a good time if we can't even play. Was considering buying a premium package and spending a few bucks on the game but as it is, i'm not going to waste my money if I can't even play. Think I'll head back to Tera and farm for end game gear there.

Servers are up... and you must take a very long time in the toilet

• NCSOFT
5 minutes ago, PsychoTaz said:

The more transparent  you are about why they are crashing instead of apologizing the more people are apt to understand and support you. Ijs.

Absolutely, but information isn't always readily available. The effect is visible but finding the cause is more difficult.

I  had the launcher stuck with E01008. If you've got the same try this:

1. go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc

2. Copy the host file to your desktop and open it with notepad

3. paste this on a new line  64.25.35.23 updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com

4. copy/paste replacing the host file with the edited one.

I hope it works for you aswell.

i had it  now when server down  + this solve it for me .. i hope for you aswell

thx @

platonel

idk why my post here .. i post it in some1 complain about when server down some thing happend to launcher error E01008  with a pic .. then i go to my profile try to see how i change avatar .. then i go to my post .. i found it here .. how ?! idk 

1 minute ago, drenzawe said:

DDos Attacked again sad :3 wasted potion almost complete soloing Plague Hollow dungeon alone -_-

It's not a DDoS. That's always the excuse companies use to cover up their mess.

It seemed to be an issue with the nclauncher URL, and service. It's resolved now.

6 minutes ago, Hime said:

Sorry, folks. We've experienced another disconnect. The team is working on bringing the servers back online. Please bear with us as we work through this.

Soooo.... can you guys ever say what the problem is? Not trying to sound rude, but I'm sure a lot are curious.

Archived