There goes my whole day....

Kl00ny

Really, it went from 20 minutes to an hour in less than five minutes. That's ridiculous and it was even saying Premium members were waiting to get in so what's the point in buying premium? More servers won't solve this issue, those will fill up also then we're right back to square one. So until Q times are efficiently fixed, I am uninstalling. Have fun to those who can actually play this thing. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats ok, I started my log in 3 hours ago, said it was only a 30 min wait, Took my dad to work, went to lunch, went mattress shopping, Drove around Colorado Springs, just to come back to a 300 minute timer :] Which is down to 296 minutes oh joy.

4 minutes ago, Conor13seconds said:

Why don't you try one of the new servers with no queue ?

i tell u why.! bcs u can t know which is without queue atm.... so u have to waste 30 mins for a sexy toon, then when u try to log in, u see the 3 k queue. so what u can do....delete toon, waste again 30 mins to make it sexy, try other server, the same story. so i dont understand, why we must make 1st the toon , then select the server? lgcly should be 1st choose the server, then make toon. anyway most useful thing would be if they share the each server online player/ limit !

4 minutes ago, COCOsoul said:

i tell u why.! bcs u can t know which is without queue atm.... so u have to waste 30 mins for a sexy toon, then when u try to log in, u see the 3 k queue. so what u can do....delete toon, waste again 30 mins to make it sexy, try other server, the same story. so i dont understand, why we must make 1st the toon , then select the server? lgcly should be 1st choose the server, then make toon. anyway most useful thing would be if they share the each server online player/ limit !

You can save your appearance of the character you just made, you'll just have to wait the 5 minutes in between deleting them. 

33 minutes ago, Bountiful said:

What ticks me off about queues is getting disconnected during one to get set all the way on the back of it. I wish they could do what FFXIV did, where if you DC'd while playing your spot on the server is reserved for 5-10 minutes.

That would be great Coz I can bear with the starting queue But when game crash and I have to start all the queue again that make me  :((((( So at least make some kind of reserve place for 2-3 min so the person whose game crashed or got DC can return and play without having to wait 2 hours again

1 minute ago, Ncueue said:

ye...5 for 1 week....5 the next week....15 for a month...and still going untill everyone leaves the game when they realise its going nowhere without paying. so gl with that..
AND welcome Ncueue hell my friend :D.

Wrong, queue times will be gone within a couple of weeks. Stop crying.

Archived