There goes my whole day....

Kl00ny

1 minute ago, Munchiez said:

Never knew it was B2P. In that case, it probably won't have a queue. And with that said, you can't really compare an F2P model with a B2P model. Both will have their pros and cons. Pro of B2P will be no queues, but less overall people playing the game. F2P is the exact opposite.

B2P Has queues on opening weeks too.  The most populated servers would have queues even after grand opening. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Infidel said:

B2P Has queues on opening weeks too.  The most populated servers would have queues even after grand opening. 

I guess you're right. WoW was like this back at launch and some servers even have queues at the release of a new expansion. Forgot about that....

1 minute ago, Weltraumdude said:

in queue since 10 hours

X D X D XDXDXXXXXXDDDDD

Err, there was emergency maintenance today, you probably aren't in queue if you've been "since 10 hours."  It hasn't been 10 hours since the servers came back up.

3 minutes ago, Infidel said:

Ok, in all seriousness.  For a 15 min wait I'd stay f2p.  That is just inconvenient.  But an hour, two hours, three hours?  Then I won't even think about it.  I'd have a premium pack real fast.  Is an hour of my life, or hours, worth the $5?  I mean how much do I make at my job for an hour. That, or I'd just walk away and come back when it is slower.  I mean, If I had to wait five hours, I'd just go out with a trash bag, and harvest aluminum cans and turn them in.  There has to be a way to make $5 in five hours.

I totally get wanting to play for free while deciding if you want to dedicate hundreds of hours to a game.  But if I go to a restaurant and they tell me it is a two hour wait, I go somewhere else that day.

it's not about a way to make 5$ in 5 hours, but that these games usualy not worth to spend money on.

but ok, clearly b2p at the moment, sad stuf.

maybe healthier to skip this game.

learned enough about f2p usualy not worth the money.

curious though how long freemium players had to wait with the 1000 premium players queue

6 minutes ago, Infidel said:

Ok, in all seriousness.  For a 15 min wait I'd stay f2p.  That is just inconvenient.  But an hour, two hours, three hours?  Then I won't even think about it.  I'd have a premium pack real fast.  Is an hour of my life, or hours, worth the $5?  I mean how much do I make at my job for an hour. That, or I'd just walk away and come back when it is slower.  I mean, If I had to wait five hours, I'd just go out with a trash bag, and harvest aluminum cans and turn them in.  There has to be a way to make $5 in five hours.

I totally get wanting to play for free while deciding if you want to dedicate hundreds of hours to a game.  But if I go to a restaurant and they tell me it is a two hour wait, I go somewhere else that day.

But even premium players have to wait 1+ hours. Once the servers are capped premium players must wait regardless. 

2 minutes ago, poppi said:

it's not about a way to make 5$ in 5 hours, but that these games usualy not worth to spend money on.

but ok, clearly b2p at the moment, sad stuf.

maybe healthier to skip this game.

learned enough about f2p usualy not worth the money.

curious though how long freemium players had to wait with the 1000 premium players queue

I'm just saying that is what I would do if I really wanted to play the game during the grand opening.  Usually, I don't.  Usually, like for a movie, I walk away and try again a couple weeks later.  Then watch star wars with maybe 5 other people in the theatre.

better waste time then pay for someones pool here.

and not realy wasting time ofcourse, it s not like i'm paying or have to pay attention to.

to the neverending queue ;p but i'm out. don't want to spend time also between some here who seem to know it all so good ;p

Loved the game, but uninstalling.

leveling best game ever, don't know much about it for the rest.

but ok too bad. it 's a waste of time yes the waiting. 

my server full of premium anyway now, no problem if the handling of logging was better taken care of.

free to play people can just fk off because of this nice system and the char created at start is unplayable.

in my case it won't be fun to wait either till it's more quiet, then all fun is over before i enter.

byes

27 minutes ago, VeilofDusk said:

Complaining about the non-premium queue times is like a homeless person complaining about the wait at the soup kitchen.

Buy premium or don't complain.  Online games require profit to maintain servers and create new content, not to mention to make the whole endeavor of developing the game worth it.  I have never waited more than 10-15 minutes as a premium member.

u know i play online games from long time, and i can tell u 1 thing. without non prem players/with a lot of free time here wont be premium users. i mean donations are most of them made for ppls without free time, or rlly noobs on gaming. is like non prem work in game /sell  .....prem work on rl/buy :)

33 minutes ago, VeilofDusk said:

Complaining about the non-premium queue times is like a homeless person complaining about the wait at the soup kitchen.

Buy premium or don't complain.  Online games require profit to maintain servers and create new content, not to mention to make the whole endeavor of developing the game worth it.  I have never waited more than 10-15 minutes as a premium member.

Holy shit I love this comparison. Stealing! lol

just uninstalled also while being fan a bit.

bad management always leads to more problems. 

at least i don't have to experience those anymore and keep more time to do more important stuf :)

ooout :D

in my case it's not about gone till q times are fixed. totaly gone, so here was my feedback for the game.

just liked to say because i saw this topic.

later... in another game.

9 minutes ago, COCOsoul said:

u know i play online games from long time, and i can tell u 1 thing. without non prem players/with a lot of free time here wont be premium users. i mean donations are most of them made for ppls without free time, or rlly noobs on gaming. is like non prem work in game /sell  .....prem work on rl/buy :)

I really have no idea what you said.  But, the reason the free to play model has taken over is because it is ultimately more profitable.  They make more money when people buy the perks they want rather than a monthly subscription.  But you DO have to PAY for them.  The paying players make the game, not the freeloaders.

Archived