There goes my whole day....

Kl00ny

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Infidel said:

How accurate is the wait timer for F2P?  I've found it not so accurate for premium.  It almost is always faster than it says.

i have been in a 2000+ queue 1 hour now, the wait time have been jumping between 180-240min all the time. soo its hard to say haha

1 minute ago, Ncueue said:

I cry if i want..your nothing to stop me from doing it... :D know your place little one...

You're right! Cry all you want! I'm not stopping you, nor do I want to! lololol

It's way more entertaining watching people cry, so feel free!

Complaining about the non-premium queue times is like a homeless person complaining about the wait at the soup kitchen.

Buy premium or don't complain.  Online games require profit to maintain servers and create new content, not to mention to make the whole endeavor of developing the game worth it.  I have never waited more than 10-15 minutes as a premium member.

2 minutes ago, Chiptendo said:

I think a lot of people are going to leave once BDO is released. Rather play something than wait in queue xD

It's going to be hilarious when BDO has queue times on their servers too due to the hype!

All of the complainers will leave this forum and complain on that one. At least that will be good for all of us non-complainers.

Just now, Munchiez said:

It's going to be hilarious when BDO has queue times on their servers too due to the hype!

All of the complainers will leave this forum and complain on that one. At least that will be good for all of us non-complainers.

True, what scares me is that this may be being done because of a new business model idea. Limit number of players allowed on said server > offer premium queue > profit. But man, if BDO gets large queue times too that'd be hilarious since it's a  B2P model. 

Ok, in all seriousness.  For a 15 min wait I'd stay f2p.  That is just inconvenient.  But an hour, two hours, three hours?  Then I won't even think about it.  I'd have a premium pack real fast.  Is an hour of my life, or hours, worth the $5?  I mean how much do I make at my job for an hour. That, or I'd just walk away and come back when it is slower.  I mean, If I had to wait five hours, I'd just go out with a trash bag, and harvest aluminum cans and turn them in.  There has to be a way to make $5 in five hours.

I totally get wanting to play for free while deciding if you want to dedicate hundreds of hours to a game.  But if I go to a restaurant and they tell me it is a two hour wait, I go somewhere else that day.

Just now, Chiptendo said:

True, what scares me is that this may be being done because of a new business model idea. Limit number of players allowed on said server > offer premium queue > profit. But man, if BDO gets large queue times too that'd be hilarious since it's a  B2P model. 

Never knew it was B2P. In that case, it probably won't have a queue. And with that said, you can't really compare an F2P model with a B2P model. Both will have their pros and cons. Pro of B2P will be no queues, but less overall people playing the game. F2P is the exact opposite.

14 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

Wrong, queue times will be gone within a couple of weeks. Stop crying.

yes listen to munchiez. they're wrong.

doesn't take 2 but 10 hours.

at least i queued 10 hours ago. even seen premium line go up to almost 1000.

kind of sad if you play somewhere from the beginning and then being forced to buy.

damn pay to play is it now.

Archived