tomb of the exiles

REALLYMAN

I played force master for a while, i uninstalled this game because I could not get the bangle from this dungeon tomb of the exiles. I ran it over 15 times, i got every other weapon multiple times, didn't even see bangle dropped once. (like 30 other weapons in my inventory, just not bangle) I feel the result is extremely skewed, and people I teamed with have the same complaint. I played South Korean and Chinese server before, never had this situation. At least give the players the option to trade for the target weapon from NPC after certain runs like CN server did. Disappointed :(

i ran blackram narrows 54 times to get my weapon and complete my soulshield. farming/grinding is part of any MMO its not that bad. my concern is the bidding system and having to pay for stuff you want... theres always one guy that has to bid everything up becuase hes a jerk. but i think any of that is worthy of uninstalling.

1 hour ago, PresidentEvil said:

i ran blackram narrows 54 times to get my weapon and complete my soulshield. farming/grinding is part of any MMO its not that bad. my concern is the bidding system and having to pay for stuff you want... theres always one guy that has to bid everything up becuase hes a jerk. but i think any of that is worthy of uninstalling.

I understand your feeling ^^

Well rng is rng. Too bad they removed the blue keys for forest and desert from quests on this version, that would have solved the problem. So would using an alternate weapon route like (other versions') scorpion weapon path, but that got removed here too. Just have to keep trying or give up. *shrug*

Yeah I get that. I'm familiar with the rng system since I played different MMOs. It's not "purely random" when it should be due to the "{random" algorithm in the server. It just the game needs to provide an alternative way of getting a core item(in this case, those amplifiers for BREAKTHROUGH). Making players frustrated is not a good way to keep this game going.

They did quite a lot of mistakes. They said they will follow KR client, but hey, they followed TW/JP rather than KR. You know what's frustrating? Very low drop rate of merry potters recipe in a hella senior dungeon, not where it is in korean client, that being in Wolves Den, no, they had to put it in Ruins.

Its really depends on luck. Although I had this theory that they reduce the drop chance of the you currently are, which will increase people buying keys out of frustration.

I've solo dungeons and had enough weapons and accessory used for food to increase it to pirate without getting anymore and it still have not dropped. I did the less hair loosing thing and brought the damn key.

Honestly just make weapons that aren't purple tradeable. Was farming the boss for the level 40 weapon breakthrough and it took SO long. We all had like 6 and 7 of weapons for each other but we couldn't trade. The upside to this, however, is that I've been meeting a lot of people and having some good laughs. Otherwise I'd come, dps or tank the boss, then bounce and not really care about helping others too much. So there's a silver lining to this dilemma albeit being extremely frustrating at times.

uhm... i'm not really sure what to say since i didn't have these problems i mean.. we're talking about tomb of exile, thgat means that even if you don't bid on anything from the drops you will still get rings, and 1-2 weapon chests from the green quest you have everytime you do the dungeon that auto activate when you kill the boss at the end so well to actually find a weapon shouldn't be a problem.. that's it unless you are not aware of this and just burst trough without taking your reward and exiting the dungeon just after the last bids...

I myself got so many weapons while doing it for my soul shield that i had to actually discard them to free inventory space.. since even salvaging requires money. 

So what can i say.. if you did check the quest reward then i guess you guys are very unlucky? :/

About the other things that came up in my opinion they should make evrery single weapon both tradable and available for the market because i myself totally hate bind on pick stuff.. but i'd rather put a little code in that makes it impossible let's say for an assassin to bid on a destroyer weapon ^^

Bruh, 15 times is nothing my uncle spent 3 days, about 200+ runs for the red mask. And then even had the balls to start the run on his other character :] Be glad its infinite tries unlike WoW Where you get 1 try per week for a .2% drop rate item.

Seriously 15 times is not that much... and they did give you a brilliant key in the surveys so what did you use that for? Any brilliant keys should ONLY be used on purple weapons because blues are tradable so you can just trade with someone or buy it off the F5 market.

And these people who are running dungeons like 50 times for soul shields..... you literally don't need that. You should be using valor stone soul shields all the way to 45

Level 20 - Jadestone village - Viridian Valor Stones

Level 28 - Yehara's Mirage - Cinderlands Valor Stones

Level 36 - Yehara's Mirage - Cinderlands Valor Stones

Level 41 - Hogshead Hamlet - Moonwater Valor Stones

Level 45 - Hogshead Hamlet - Moonwater Valor Stones

Then you can go grind the pvp soul shields in misty or the blackram soul shields in poharan, but seriously there should be no grind while leveling except for weapons

P.S. If you're tired of a dungeon, you don't have to run it. Weapon upgrade is not a requirement to progress through the story. So you can go do some more quests and then come back and run the dungeon some more later.

Archived