Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

1 hour ago, Hellnia said:

They guarantee you an slot because a random player is kicked when a premium logs in, I knew that since 2006, SRO Online used that method to make users pay for premium, 

Now that would be scary and make sense since most people get random dcs, but i guess time will tell if that is actually true if nothing is to be done about the random dcs, if they hotfixed a afk timer in a day im pretty sure they should be doing something to solve the random dcs soon aswell clearly they know how to efficently fix stuff.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COME ON STOP THE QUEUING , YOU DIDN'T GET ENOUGH MONEY YET  NCSOFT ????  I AM ONE OF FIRST PEOPLE WHO HAVE  JOINED WINDREST AND NOW I CAN'T LOG IN ANYMORE CUS OF THE QUEUE  LIKE ITS MY FAULT TO PAY FOR THE OTHER'S HYPE !?  COME ON ! ..  WHAT ARE U DOING IS ANY GOOD NCOST SO  SERIOUSLY STOP IT  , AND YOU GUYS ! ,  DON'T EVEN  REPLY THIS   OR SAY HEY DUDE WHY ARE U USING CAPSLOCK OR DON'T EVEN SAY AFTER ONE WEEK EVERYTHING WILL BE STABLE !   ,, IF ANYONE WANT TO ACT A LAWYER JUST SWALLOW YOUR TONGUE AND GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO ,,  I DIDN'T EVEN WRITE THIS FOR ANY BODY  OR TO COMPLAIN .. ITS JUST A DIRECT CLEAR MESSAGE FOR BLADE&SOUL'S STAFF, EVEN I DOUBT IF THEY ARE READING OUR POSTS ! ..   STOP IT NSCOFT I REPEAT IT !  STOP THIS CANCER !  

Hopefully NCsoft will learn a lesson from these events and actually STRESS TEST the game servers with the main public interest instead of basing it on a smaller group of beta players. 

I enjoy the game a lot and I would like to continue playing, but these queues are really beginning to test my patience.

1 minute ago, Zealon said:

Hopefully NCsoft will learn a lesson from these events and actually STRESS TEST the game servers with the main public interest instead of basing it on a smaller group of beta players. 

I enjoy the game a lot and I would like to continue playing, but these queues are really beginning to test my patience.

thumps up !   seriously i want to eat these naive people alive ... who are thinking they don't do it on purpose !!!! 

13 minutes ago, Zealon said:

Been in queue for 10 hours now but i guess its normal, working as intended......

This is straight from twitter this guy asks about queue times, "What about beeing ages in queue, do you have any plans to fix it ?" blade and soul responds " We've made multiple improvements, including adding additional servers " i guess we are not going to see any improvement on thoese ridicilous queue times any time soon during peak hours and days, i was naive to think ncsoft would actually sympathize and look into it and consider lowering queue times to a acceptable point for the non premium users to also being able to enjoy the game.

It'll get better. Everyone trying the game out will quit, even if they like the game. Once they download and try to log in as a free (tryout) player and never get in the game, they'll never come back. If they do get in, and realize that they have to pay for simple things like using mail, they'll also quit and never come back. Give it a month and there'll only be a couple thousand premuim players on all these servers, and they'll have to start merging them.

Ahh yes.. i remember MY first MMO! 

(Calm down people.. it takes a few weeks past launch before ANY company sets the final amount of servers.  It's 1000% easier (and cheaper!!) to open up 4-5 servers and watch players disperse through them than it is to have too many servers and have to move characters on their end or plain *cricket* people off by having to shut them down and lose characters due to low player population.) 

TLDR:  Queues will calm down and  be fine in a few days to a week... breaatthee.

1 hour ago, xCaptainTeemo said:

COME ON STOP THE QUEUING , YOU DIDN'T GET ENOUGH MONEY YET  NCSOFT ????  I AM ONE OF FIRST PEOPLE WHO HAVE  JOINED WINDREST AND NOW I CAN'T LOG IN ANYMORE CUS OF THE QUEUE  LIKE ITS MY FAULT TO PAY FOR THE OTHER'S HYPE !?  COME ON ! ..  WHAT ARE U DOING IS ANY GOOD NCOST SO  SERIOUSLY STOP IT  , AND YOU GUYS ! ,  DON'T EVEN  REPLY THIS   OR SAY HEY DUDE WHY ARE U USING CAPSLOCK OR DON'T EVEN SAY AFTER ONE WEEK EVERYTHING WILL BE STABLE !   ,, IF ANYONE WANT TO ACT A LAWYER JUST SWALLOW YOUR TONGUE AND GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO ,,  I DIDN'T EVEN WRITE THIS FOR ANY BODY  OR TO COMPLAIN .. ITS JUST A DIRECT CLEAR MESSAGE FOR BLADE&SOUL'S STAFF, EVEN I DOUBT IF THEY ARE READING OUR POSTS ! ..   STOP IT NSCOFT I REPEAT IT !  STOP THIS CANCER !  

i agree with you man. I disconnected servet at 8:00 pm and now 2.05 AM here still in queue with 2 times crash launcher. What can i say, idk...

1 hour ago, xcr said:

Been in queue for 10 hours now but i guess its normal, working as intended......

This is straight from twitter this guy asks about queue times, "What about beeing ages in queue, do you have any plans to fix it ?" blade and soul responds " We've made multiple improvements, including adding additional servers " i guess we are not going to see any improvement on thoese ridicilous queue times any time soon during peak hours and days, i was naive to think ncsoft would actually sympathize and look into it and consider lowering queue times to a acceptable point for the non premium users to also being able to enjoy the game.

I see the responses by NCsuk, and by idiot players who fail to understand that there's no real way to even TELL if the server you're creating a character on is full or above capacity.

Right now im looking at over 3 hours of queue time just to play for a bit. Now, add in the AFK kicker, and depending on its default state, if I have to AFK for something (bio break, food, etc), and I take a second longer than the idle timer, then I get to sit in a 3-9 hr queue all over again!

How is this an "improvement", NCSoft?

Your bean-counters need to stop being penny pinching morons and open up the budget to purchase A LOT more bandwidth for the existing servers at or above capacity, and as for adding servers, HOW ABOUT ADDING A SERVER CAPACITY INDICATOR to the character creation, not to mention one for the website, so we players can actually TELL which servers to stay away from when creating a new toon?

May or may not be complicated to implement these "suggestions", but as your customer, I don't care.

I want to play. I'd like to enjoy your product.

Your low-budget limitations prevent me from doing so.

I will not spend money on something I'm not even allowed to PLAY.

Get the idea?? (probably not)

**PS**: In your game's launcher, the caption under the game's name says "Truly Free". If my login time is held hostage until/unless I buy the subscription for priority, then how is that "TRULY FREE"? Think about that for a minute.........

I managed to get on earlier today, 10 min wait for Old Man Cho, played about maaaaaybe 30 minutes through the like tutorial type stuff, then it disconnected me from the server. It was kind of frustrating, and currently the wait time is estimated(for me) 231 minutes with 10 prem members, 2238 non prem. I'm at 2019 spot. I joined this one to play with my friends, but it doesn't look like I'll be playing with them much unless I throw down some cash. I wanted to get into the "real" parts of the game before making a decision on whether or not to invest money into this game.

Not even surprised, really.

This has happened before, this *will* happen again.

Stage 1 (ongoing): Queues at launch, many servers overpopulated with swarms of players and bots spamming their sales, Talk of "increasing capacity" on every corner, 

Stage 2: Ragequitters leave, making some space. Queues are dialed down a good bit, servers are bustling with life. Pretty much the Golden Age for this kind of MMOs.

Stage 3: Kids, unemployed no-lifers and occasional streamers start leaving - by this point they have already killed every boss and got fed up with PvP

Stage 4: Aside from the select few servers (usually the ones with longest queues at launch) rest are rapidly becoming deserted. 

Stage 5: Even the big shot servers are losing population so quickly, that mentioning the word "queue" in chat triggers responses like "I almost miss them". 

Stage 6: Server merges, but who cares? By now most of the playerbase has left for the Next Big Thing. Game is "officially" still kicking but pretty much dead. 

(note: stage mileage may vary)

TL;DR - Queues in MMOs sort themselves out, eventually.

You have two choices - wait in them now, so that later on, when you decide to move on to another "Greatest MMO of all time™" you will at least have bragging rights for "I have seen and endured the BnS queues!" or just come back at a later stage. Considering that MMOs nowadays have life expectancy rivaling that of a mayfly, it won't take too long. 

4 minutes ago, Xenobius said:

Not even surprised, really.

This has happened before, this *will* happen again.

Stage 1 (ongoing): Queues at launch, many servers overpopulated with swarms of players and bots spamming their sales, Talk of "increasing capacity" on every corner, 

Stage 2: Ragequitters leave, making some space. Queues are dialed down a good bit, servers are bustling with life. Pretty much the Golden Age for this kind of MMOs.

Stage 3: Kids, unemployed no-lifers and occasional streamers start leaving - by this point they have already killed every boss and got fed up with PvP

Stage 4: Aside from the select few servers (usually the ones with longest queues at launch) rest are rapidly becoming deserted. 

Stage 5: Even the big shot servers are losing population so quickly, that mentioning the word "queue" in chat triggers responses like "I almost miss them". 

Stage 6: Server merges, but who cares? By now most of the playerbase has left for the Next Big Thing. Game is "officially" still kicking but pretty much dead. 

(note: stage mileage may vary)

TL;DR - Queues in MMOs sort themselves out, eventually.

You have two choices - wait in them now, so that later on, when you decide to move on to another "Greatest MMO of all time™" you will at least have bragging rights for "I have seen and endured the BnS queues!" or just come back at a later stage. Considering that MMOs nowadays have life expectancy rivaling that of a mayfly, it won't take too long. 

Could you please explain this then?

http://www.gamenote.com/rank_ongame/index.php?search_mode=weekly&genre=MMORPG

Blade & Soul in korea still ranked top 10 mmorpg in korea after so many years.   So which "stage" is it?

Don't worry guys, it will get better in a couple weeks. And you know why, people are going to be too frustrated and decide to drop the game. This will definitely backfire them. I'm a P2P person who don't mind spending money on games, but I would like to at least get the feel of the game first to see if I like it or not. But this... how can I get the feel if I can't even get into the game. Even when I did wait, there are times when the game just shutdown by itself while waiting, got in to play and got dc, etc etc.  I do understand that their servers can't handle so many players. But if they can't keep the queue to under 30 mins (I think this is acceptable), trust me, they would lose most of their F2P players and F2P players are what make the game community. No community = no game. Anyway, good luck NCSoft, I'm not paying until I'm playing.

2 minutes ago, Cress said:

waitind almost 4 hours started in 950.....im in 200 since 2 hours ago

12592728_10205591569010307_9134135423950

Yeah, the Poharan queue is rather hilarious right now.  Even the Premium line is barely moving.  (Plus it keeps getting added to)

I'm still creeping up at #94 and might be in the game within the hour.

Just now, Tekdg said:

Don't worry guys, it will get better in a couple weeks. And you know why, people are going to be too frustrated and decide to drop the game. This will definitely backfire them. I'm a P2P person who don't mind spending money on games, but I would like to at least get the feel of the game first to see if I like it or not. But this... how can I get the feel if I can't even get into the game. Even when I did wait, there are times when the game just shutdown by itself while waiting, got in to play and got dc, etc etc.  I do understand that their servers can't handle so many players. But if they can't keep the queue to under 30 mins (I think this is acceptable), trust me, they would lose most of their F2P players and F2P players are what make the game community. No community = no game. Anyway, good luck NCSoft, I'm not paying until I'm playing.

NCSoft sees your reply.

And they don't care.

*dons tin-foil hat* imo, this could very well be a tactic to see how many people get so frustrated that they go ahead and buy the premium just to alleviate the meat of the queue times. If that's ever proven (ha! yea right), then I'd be done with this and any future NCSoft game. I HOPE, however, that staff just screwed the pooch on estimating how many would flock to this game, and are underway to fixing the problem (hopefully fast).

11 minutes ago, Tekdg said:

Please join one of these new servers below and you can get into the game immediately

North America
Dochun
Gunma
Junghado
Yunwa

Europe
Angler's Watch
Greenhollow

Archived