Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shouldn't even be an issue at all. They should've calculated the server sizes better. 

To have thousands of people just waiting to play is just sad. I am glad I was apart of the head-start, otherwise I would not have had the motivation to come back after this stupid server BS. They will be lucky if all the new players even stick around. Their first day opening and this happens? Uh yeah, talk about a way to drive people away. 

My estimated queue time was 15 minutes for 10 minutes, then jumped up to 21 mins, and up again to 24.

They need to increase their server size and eliminate the problem at the root. 

36 minutes ago, Omniscient said:

This shouldn't even be an issue at all. They should've calculated the server sizes better. 

To have thousands of people just waiting to play is just sad. I am glad I was apart of the head-start, otherwise I would not have had the motivation to come back after this stupid server BS. They will be lucky if all the new players even stick around. Their first day opening and this happens? Uh yeah, talk about a way to drive people away. 

My estimated queue time was 15 minutes for 10 minutes, then jumped up to 21 mins, and up again to 24.

They need to increase their server size and eliminate the problem at the root. 

Have to agree with you on this. I am rank 2656 in que... been in que for 20+minutes already. says estimated wait is 48mins.. was 25 when i started. My que rank keeps increasing instead of decreasing even without extra premium members joining it.  About 10mins ago I went down to 2505 in rank. Now i am up to 2601 again...

Wow. This is really starting to irritate me. IF you are making people sit in REALLY LONG QUEUES, the least you could do is have a forum that doesn't make people double post like bandits and eat ENTIRE posts while claiming to post them. 

I had a really long a detailed shtick written here, but I'll give you the footnotes as I honestly don't think this message is making it through either.

You give people TWO character slots, and make no differentiation between allotted slots on servers. You can make TWO WHOLE CHARACTERS in a game with six or seven different classes, unless we pay you money. So we do not have the option to just go to a different server, after having tried less than 30% of your content. This would not be as bad of an issue as it is if your caps for non paying players weren't well into the THREE THOUSANDS.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Hours of potential time playing, being interested in your game, exploring the shops, finally giving in and buying some cool stuff because, hey, it's fun and awesome, all of which you want to throw out the window so you can FORCE PEOPLE TO PAY for your FREE game.

It isn't FREE, if they can't PLAY it, and with 60-85% of your playerbase being players that will NOT PAY a DIME, the players you NEED to make the WHALES feel like the game is populated enough to PAY for it. The people who CAN'T need to be able to log into the game and play it! It's real simple.

just log in and never log off xD 

jokes aside

well same stuff have happened to me but it never worried me, while i am waiting i watch TV series, Draw or reading some stuff on forum. if you hate waiting just entertain yourself with other stuff time will fly by and you wont even notice it     

I don't understand why this game is released and still have a lot of bugs in-game/ and a long Que time? Are you guys just trying to make players buy Founder Packs? It's pretty tempting to buy a pack just so people won't have to wait in line which is good marketing strategy but solely cheating players who don't want to waste their money on a free to play game. In my opinion you guys should have just waited a month later or so after the beta instead of releasing it right after the head starter packs. It's pretty annoying to have to wait in Que time and then having your game client do some magic and just disappear and crash. If you wish to release an official game at least give players a heads up and tell us that it may take some time to fix these bugs. This is why you don't give players hope who don't wanna buy founders pack. At first this game was getting a lot of attention, but now as I see it if this continues to happen EVERYDAY waiting in line queuing just to get in a server, it'll make people think the game isn't worth it at all now. Maybe try a different host company? Also the website & forums is sometimes super slow and super fast like right now. -- Please, I rather spend my money on RP and get a guarantee that I won't have to wait in line for Que time.

How much you want to bet they will make the same excuse when Aion first came out and mention how they weren't expecting this many people to play when clearly there has been people in North America that has been waiting years to play it.

My husband got me to download this game and look into it, as a possibility for us.  However - upon creation I am faced with 60+ minute logins.  Is this normal?  We aren't going to invest time and money into something that is going to take multiple hours just to get logged into at night.  

It takes a very long time to translate a game from another language, however I don't understand why Blade & Soul on North America's side would release it if they did a beta test and still had a whole bunch of bugs along with this Que time, I'm pretty sure it was obvious.

Aion at least had an out-of-game store...in fact the store was only out-of-game, and subscription purchases were done through the account site, not some whack in-game store. This is the only MMO I've seen that does its 'subscription' services through an in-game store.

3 minutes ago, Royaletees said:

My husband got me to download this game and look into it, as a possibility for us.  However - upon creation I am faced with 60+ minute logins.  Is this normal?  We aren't going to invest time and money into something that is going to take multiple hours just to get logged into at night.  

i think it's their way to force people to buy the signature packs and a shoddy launch. 

3 minutes ago, Ecks00 said:

Really man this is a company that only makes MMO's and you're saying that we must be new to it?

Yeah, you're whining like BnS is your first MMO. Bugs/queues/server problems ect. have a 100% chance of happening at a MMO launch. There is no such thing as a perfect launch in the MMO world.

2 hours ago, Tzadii said:

On jiwan haven't been able to log in all day :/ yea founders pack gg

*cricket* man, I just created a character on Jiwan, I picked it randomly since I didn't know which server to pick. If I am going to have to wait like 6 hours or something to get into the game than it isn't worth.

I'll just wait a week I guess and see if some people drop out of the game or they increase the server capacity because I don't have the patience to wait 6 hours to play a game, I knew launch day would be hell but this is way beyond what I was expecting.

Does anyone remember the Wildstar release???  This is the same thing that happened but only worse.  Que times were really long and also servers were crashing like crazy for the first 2 days.  I really love this game just from hitting level 10 today during the morning but if this doesn't get fixed at some point i'm afraid this is going to be another game that ncsoft is going to lose.  I put a lot of time into wildstar and then i gave up on it when patches and items were not distributed properly.  If this is going to be the case with Blade and Soul....im sorry but i will never play another game by them.   PLEASE PLEASE......Make me wrong about this game!!!!!

Archived