What is the best Soul Shield setup for PvE atm?

Kurotsuki

On 2/1/2016 at 6:41 PM, Tiropat said:

I have them right now. forgotten brightstone 7 goes to at least 234 and 5 goes to at least 218, that isn't the cap just as high as they go with moon water 2.

Edit: what is the cap on Poh 8? because if it isn't at least 240 I'd go with brightstone on that as well

On 2/1/2016 at 7:26 PM, Kirvin said:

Well that's odd. Might have to pick it up then.

What did you two decide on? What was your best set? 

What did you recommend upgrading the set with? Green Crits? Poh 8s? Arena 2's?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Xherra said:

What did you two decide on? What was your best set? 

What did you recommend upgrading the set with? Green Crits? Poh 8s? Arena 2's?

Poh 1,4,6,8 Dokumo 3 Moonwater 2 and Brightstone 5 ,7. PoH 8 or Arena 2 is fine for basically all the peices but Poh 8 witch you want a blue crit for

3 hours ago, Kirvin said:

My soul shield is doin alright

Tb7tEqE.png

how the hell did you get critical hit change by 3105 ? i only got 860 with full arena set + crit fusion. is that more class specific. cuz im destroyer.

or does the poh soul shield has crit chance on it?

17 hours ago, Zoi said:

how the hell did you get critical hit change by 3105 ? i only got 860 with full arena set + crit fusion. is that more class specific. cuz im destroyer.

or does the poh soul shield has crit chance on it?

Arena shield has crap crit, why would you ever use that?

Yes Poh has more crit on it than arena but you don't want to use any flat set, mix and match the shields with decent crit on them

10 hours ago, Burhead said:

from what i understand if you get max crit rolls on all the purple poh parts its the best pve set, but i havent done any extreme digging, just seems to be the general consensus from most of the people i ask.

This is wrong, you want forgotten brightstone 5 and 7 moonwater arena 2 and dokumo 3

1 hour ago, Xherra said:

I have that exact setup. Even got a few to make sure i got good rolls. Then I have them all 60+ with elite crits. How did you get that high? Im at 1740 as a Destroyer.

Whats your class? Assassin?

You can get much better fusions. 100+ with blue crafted crit soul shields. But it's a waste of gold right now because once you're above 45% crit or around 2k, it starts to have big diminishing returns. His 3k crit probably gets him around 50% crit. It's much better to start balancing HP and crit once you hit around 2k crit.

Just need to get Brightstone 5 and my set will be complete. Huge difference in the crits with it vs Moonwater Arena, but that HP cushion can be pretty nice when playing with a group that's not familiar with fights. The loss of HP doesn't really seem to be mitigated very well on those sets.

8 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

i believe BSH is best for PVE atm

basically 2 bets ones at the moment Mushins tower> lots of hp and def

BSH> crit some hp and def

Dunno all da hubabaloo about mushins stats something about them being bugged or wrong

BHS has more HP than Mushin. Has also def, acc, block, HP, crit, evasion... you can get the stats you want. You get all the M. set in 1-2 runs to Mushin's Tower, and then you go replacing it with BSH. Or mix both 3 and 5.

PD: The guy with 3k+ crit, it's ovb he has full Siren gear. each jewelry piece gives you 150+ crit than the infernal.

Right now BSH 5,7,8 and Tower 1,2,3,4,6 seems like a reasonable set. Probably can optimize it more but seems like it'll be a go to for a lot of players who just want damage.

Edit: Obviously you can swap some of the other tower pieces like 1 or 3 (I think) for some more crit, but you might start to drop into dangerous HP areas). 

Archived