Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

35 minutes ago, brasteir said:

I was hoping to make some proper udders, and a character akin to the sorceress in Dragon's Crown, but I can't seem to get them to "hang" right. They always end up, as someone said, like torpedos.

And who cares if Lyn's are "sexualized" with big boobs? How does this present a problem? Given large breasts are more often than not representative of sexual MATURITY it would also have the effect of making them more like midgets and less like children.

Literally who? And I thought this was already an 18+ mmorpg.

It's rated M for "Mature," meaning "content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language". 

There is an AO rating, for "Adults Only," which means "content suitable only for adults ages 18 and up. May include prolonged scenes of intense violence, graphic sexual content and/or gambling with real currency". 

Regarding Lyn, they don't have breasts because they're simply not part of their anatomy. Male Lyn don't even have nipples. The costumes are essentially magical cosplay.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MadBlue said:

It's rated M for "Mature," meaning "content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language". 

There is an AO rating, for "Adults Only," which means "content suitable only for adults ages 18 and up. May include prolonged scenes of intense violence, graphic sexual content and/or gambling with real currency". 

Regarding Lyn, they don't have breasts because they're simply not part of their anatomy. Male Lyn don't even have nipples. The costumes are essentially magical cosplay.

You know those ratings...

4 minutes ago, MadBlue said:

"Sexual content" Big boobs that aren't involved in sexually explicit scenes probably fit the criteria.

And yeah, I wouldn't personally like to see big boobs on lyn, I was just pointing out something illogical.

8 minutes ago, ThyKiera said:

I am using a GON and I find it impossible to NOT make large breasts. I adjusted the slider to a -7 and it still looks massive. 

I would prefer to make mine with large shoulders but aye thats just a fetish of mine LOL.

On the other hand I would want the character customization to be as detailed as that of AION but thats just me.

You can't create it that realistic at the moment, it is cartoonish but OK.

Portraits_160117_000_zps2abfudng.jpg

Come on seriously?!? How big do the tits have to be. 

Can already tell by watching that picture, you've made the torso too huge, sliding it to left also shrinks boobs

Can already tell by watching that picture, you've made the torso too huge, sliding it to left also shrinks boobs

Thats because I like the torso large but the breasts large but NOT like watermelons.

It gives it that athletic buffed up look.

Hehe! For as much character customization options there were, I was surprised that wasnt a feature. It'd be nice to add that option. 

+1 

1 hour ago, Hazgaz said:

I think the chance for gigantic breast size should be in the form of a rare outfit drop.  Genetically speaking, there is always one person with gigantic something...  Even in certain Anime, only a few stand out as being "gigantic".    

Examples Cattleya from Queen's Blade

500x_c20090819_qb_14_cs1w1_521x640.jpg

Yeah I think the RARE outfits are where we see more boobs! Especially on the taller characters. 

These characters are really beautiful with exclusive outfits! 

Screenshots taken by @ThyKiera @Xiaoli Lin and @Hazgaz

xTKCyN5.jpg

24 36???

Portraits_160121_000_zps0b8xwefa.jpg

Portraits_160117_000_zps2abfudng.jpg

Screenshot_160117_000_zps4vojodul.jpg

This was my toon during the Unofficial Russian version of the game with incredibly badly translated Chinese NPC dialogues.

The NPC's spoke to you in Mandarin back then.

Screenshots_150521_000_zpsox78pmco.jpg

The thing is I was never aiming to make it look exactly the same but they look like twins coincidentally.

Screenshots_150523_000_zpswr5molrg.jpg

2 hours ago, Hazgaz said:

ot this on my 5th try  :)

IJJ2kC.jpg

Achievement 

mj9ydc.jpg

11 minutes ago, Strifecorrupt said:

Interesting, but talking about garabe, in ideal situation it would be nice if there were more female players in bns but that's not in paar with truth. You are not trying to convince everyone there are more female players over male in this game, if so prove it, but that's going again off topic. About pvp, yeah I don't know how to pvp in this game, was waiting for realese in west, to discover everthing for 1st time, story, areas etc.  even if I could play bns on asia. 

You don't know how to google either.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/18/52-percent-people-playing-games-women-industry-doesnt-know

tfw we 6 pages in and still no gag pic. Lemme fix this real quick.

3093ded4-s.jpg

Though real talk, there probably is some mod or another that lets you do it. I wouldn't recommend it, but a quick google search is all it takes.

1430484089456.jpg

Blade and Soul already allows you to get some pretty damn big chests. Bigger sliders aren't really needed, especially paid sliders like the OP is suggesting. 

1 hour ago, brasteir said:

"Sexual content" Big boobs that aren't involved in sexually explicit scenes probably fit the criteria.

And yeah, I wouldn't personally like to see big boobs on lyn, I was just pointing out something illogical.

I was just pointing out that it's not 18+ because you said "I thought this was already an 18+ mmorpg". You'd have to do a lot more than what B&S does to get an 18+ ESRB rating. :D  It was originally rated 18+ in Korea, but now it's 15+ - and they lowered the rating by changing the way blood was depicted.

39 minutes ago, Flax said:

tfw we 6 pages in and still no gag pic. Lemme fix this real quick.

3093ded4-s.jpg

Though real talk, there probably is some mod or another that lets you do it. I wouldn't recommend it, but a quick google search is all it takes.

1430484089456.jpg

Blade and Soul already allows you to get some pretty damn big chests. Bigger sliders aren't really needed, especially paid sliders like the OP is suggesting. 

Well thats because pictured anime size is ridiculous and nobody here wants that. 

About the mods, I knew there are mods like that, but putting aside a time needed for making it work, I don't want to mess with client and getting banned.

Fixxing the torpedo boobs on gon would be great.

I'd rather have a butt slider than a larger breast slider. Every one knows A > T. If you value breasts over booty something is seriously wrong with your life and you need to seek

psychiatric help.

3 minutes ago, Jiynks said:

Fixxing the torpedo boobs on gon would be great.

I'd rather have a butt slider than a larger breast slider. Every one knows A > T. If you value breasts over booty something is seriously wrong with your life and you need to seek

psychiatric help.

Definitely, and if you've seen the anime Prison School, ass all day... there's a hilarious scene about ass

19 minutes ago, MadBlue said:

I was just pointing out that it's not 18+ because you said "I thought this was already an 18+ mmorpg". You'd have to do a lot more than what B&S does to get an 18+ ESRB rating. :D  It was originally rated 18+ in Korea, but now it's 15+ - and they lowered the rating by changing the way blood was depicted.

Not every country in the world bases their ratings on sexual content like the US, in some places violence is a much stronger deciding factor... which is more sensible, to be honest.

On topic: That is Hyung-Tae Kim's art style, and even if he left NCSoft, I don't think they should depart from it... yea, I'm a longtime fan of his work, so I'm kinda biased there. ;)

Archived