Larger breasts size

Strifecorrupt

3 hours ago, Mimette said:

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

It's almost like if the wind blows ever so slightly, your boobs decide to do an Irish jig lol.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That feeling when you realize bigger than a character's head isn't big enough for some folks.

Personally I don't care much either way. I think the ridiculousness of this game is part of the fun, but I also think we have plenty of that. If anything I wish they would fix the torpedo problem some outfits have.(Ashes in the fall and the starter crimson outfit) I've no love or demand for realism, but they are awkward and inconsistent even by Blade and Soul standards.

3 hours ago, Mimette said:

As a female with my own set of breasts.. I think they should make them jiggle more naturally because I can't even play any of the breasted characters without laughing at the weird floppy light as a feather jiggle that is going on. Sure bigger boobs.. I just wish they weren't so awkward when they move lol. 

Yea the float in a breeze part has me laughing they are like balloons. Oh Well its fun and they look great so No complaints from me.  IF they were any bigger I wouldn't be able to see my feet, oh wait.

What? Is this for real. The boobs in this game are already ridiculously large. Any larger and they will just look stupid. 

On another note, I too have slid the breast slider to the right and jiggled the character around even though I'm female. Just because it greatly amuses me. lol. 

37 minutes ago, gasjelly said:

It is pretty much insulting for you to say that: people are weird for liking smaller breasts or no breasts. What about the women who have none or smaller?
I guess you didn't think of that since you seem to think the game has no female players, or 'less' as you say. Alot of female players are hidden because they don't like to be known as females for obvious reasons. 

It's also insulting for you to say: "Normal/proper breasts are big" like you say here: " Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size.  "

That is all. 

I'm sorry for you, if by all means you must search a reasons to fight with someone, even in meaningless wordplays.  I've tried to make an humorous opening obviously someone can be offended by that either. I won't argue much more, this was not the point why I started this topic, all you write is a just a another way to offend me, and going off from the main point, and I won't be dragged to that. 

Personally, I play exclusively Lyns so I don't have to watch ridiculously styled and ever-bouncing boobs. When I did finally make a kun, she has relatively small boobs compared to the watermelons I see some people making. I joked around in discord the other day that I couldn't even make it out of the character creation screen before moving back to Lyn. (I have a severely limited set of classes I can play QQ). 

I have to wonder what compels someone to make a character so out of proportion. I know it's a personal opinion, but I wonder how they manage to play without laughing at their toon while questing. Not to mention the glorious outfit graphical glitches that plague oversized anythings. It's just not 'pretty'. *shurg*

1 minute ago, Silfi said:

I have to wonder what compels someone to make a character so out of proportion. I know it's a personal opinion, but I wonder how they manage to play without laughing at their toon while questing. Not to mention the glorious outfit graphical glitches that plague oversized anythings. It's just not 'pretty'. *shurg*

QFT. Fortunately, Lyn don't have these problems. But these oversized breasts on other Characters... And then even crying for larger breasts... Please add smaller breasts (the smallest breasts are still large), before you implement bigger ones.

3 minutes ago, Silfi said:

Personally, I play exclusively Lyns so I don't have to watch ridiculously styled and ever-bouncing boobs. When I did finally make a kun, she has relatively small boobs compared to the watermelons I see some people making. I joked around in discord the other day that I couldn't even make it out of the character creation screen before moving back to Lyn. (I have a severely limited set of classes I can play QQ). 

In my experience with my own friends who do it, they are in fact laughing at it and laughing at it is simply part of the fun. It's kind of like the Blade and Soul way of talking about the weather.  Have nothing else to talk about? Talk about the way your outfit comes to life and does a dance while you are killing monsters. >_>

I'm sort of in the "More than a handful is too much" camp. Small and sporty is best. I don't mind your strange suggestion, however. I agree with the others that say we need smaller AND bigger. I'd have preferred my character have smaller, I couldn't get them as small as I wanted.

Never take such things so seriously.  It's pure entertainment valued fan service.  The boob physics is blade and soul is just funny.  

The oversized, awkward, zany and over the top elements that make anime shows like FLCL, Kill la Kill, some of my favorite shows.  I find it hilarious to see such things.  All seriousness aside, Normal is just so boring.  Very little point to play a game where everything is normal, every day is just normal, more fun can be had with abnormal. It's the crazy antics or out of this world proportions that make all this fun.  Some people just take things way tooooo seriously.

4 hours ago, gasjelly said:

So big breasts are meant to be the 'normal' sized breast then? So... those women who are 'flat chested' and 'no breast' are not women? Are weird? 

Wow. How insulting.

And yes, women do play this game too you know. 

I would say this game has more modest outfits than most mmos, e.g Tera. 

I ALSO think, the breasts can become OBSCENELY large in this game, so I don't understand why you'd want breasts that literally cannot fit on the body.

Go and play Scarlet blade if that's your thing. Seriously. I don't think I'd like to play with someone who is as toxic as you.

that made my day... especialy the last sentence :D

8 hours ago, Strifecorrupt said:

"Let’s be honest here, video game companies don’t make games to entertain you, but to earn money, to profit as much as possible, reasonably accepted by the fact that we all live in this economy driven world, you like it or not."

False. We are in it because we love to make games and entertain. Our publishers and financiers are in it for the money. And we play a delicate game of balance to make both our cash cows and our players happy.

That being said.

More boobs.

3 minutes ago, Lightyears said:

False. We are in it because we love to make games and entertain. Our publishers and financiers are in it for the money. And we play a delicate game of balance to make both our cash cows and our players happy.

That being said.

More boobs.

Well, more boobs is just a word. I m sure there is a reason why developers put those limits at both minimum and maximum size... Maybe player complaints will change something but its unlikely i believe.

8 minutes ago, Darkness said:

Well, more boobs is just a word. I m sure there is a reason why developers put those limits at both minimum and maximum size... Maybe player complaints will change something but its unlikely i believe.

It's probably to adhere to HTK's art style. They looked at the min-max sizes that appear in his art and based the sliders off of that. Maybe even a little higher. Vere off that path too much and it starts to look like someone from deviantart imitating him instead.

Archived