No other server has a que but Mushin

Axiana

8 minutes ago, Rakshata said:

thing is we payed and it seems like they 1. didnt buy any new servers. 2. not able to count how may premium members there are. 

There's a bunch of new servers, but everyone ignored them to roll on Mushin.

i made a toon there. legit 1 on every server n tried to logon. error 300 disconnected every time i tried each server 5 times mushin q time is almost 2000 ppl 80m

1 minute ago, Roda said:

Smooth as butter on Poharan. o.o

Just now, zedgod said:

i made a toon there. legit 1 on every server n tried to logon. error 300 disconnected every time i tried each server 5 times mushin q time is almost 2000 ppl 80m

That is curious.  I wonder if login servers are down or you're just having personal connection issues. o.o

Well they really need to do this again. if they cant handle this what happens when all the people that play free when it goes live. plus it would be nice to see the number of member waiting to drop instead of go up.

they also had a week to crunch the number on how many people had reserved there name for what server. if anyone pay attention to the number the queue really should have not happened

5 minutes ago, Rakshata said:

Well they really need to do this again. if they cant handle this what happens when all the people that play free when it goes live. plus it would be nice to see the number of member waiting to drop instead of go up

Why do it again when no one is going to move their character from Mushin to the already existing alternatives?

21 minutes ago, Rakshata said:

point is if they do it again and add more servers then we don't have to move characters

...???

How will you have less on Mushin and more on new servers if you don't move characters?

My friends and I selected Musin Monday and did our character creation there.  2 of us got to around level 10 this afternoon and took a break for lunch.  That is when we discovered the nightmare known as Musin and it's 90 minute queues.   We have since deleted and restarted upon Jiwan, seems to be a pretty decent server and no queues at this time.  Now we just need to hope our 2 other friends can still get their names here as well.

1 minute ago, Rakshata said:

load balancing. add more servers to balance the load out.

Oh so you mean channels then, not whole servers? (like mushin 1 and mushin2)

Idk about that then, sounds like a lot of time and money spent for NCsoft to fix a problem the community created. :T

Archived