Premium Member Queue

Jai

Well, I could understand waiting maybe 10 minutes - 15 minutes to log in, but the fact that I queued and got 67 minute queue time is a little ridiculous. To make matters worse, after 20 minutes of waiting, my queue time has only gone up up up. If us premium members can't get in, non-premium members surely won't get to play since we have priority over them. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest some of you to make a character on Jiwan (The second most populated server), for now. There is no wait and I myself have just made a character on that server and am really enjoying the game! You can always go back to Mushin later, after you have at least had some fun...

YsiFaDm.jpg

Also, I am surprised about the gold sellers in the chat!?

5 minutes ago, Hime said:

Let the cut scene start for a moment before you ESC.

The first time the cutscene black screened on me I watched the entire thing, then when it was supposed to end - I just got a black screen of death. So I don't really think that's the issue.

1 minute ago, Momochan said:

The first time the cutscene black screened on me I watched the entire thing, then when it was supposed to end - I just got a black screen of death. So I don't really think that's the issue.

Got dumped again then? =(

8 minutes ago, dascorp said:

freaking terrible. someone read my comment.... that I made previously.... I submitted a ticked and said the same thing  more than an hour ago...  Finally they are going to put a limit on character creation... for servers..... really?  no one was keeping track of the capacity of the servers and how many people created accounts?  The moment the servers were full to their capacity... Character creation should have been suspended.....  I got home from work a few hours ago...  Downloaded the game... and found out huge problem... when I tried to login.... after i already created my character....  They had how many hours to come with this solution?  since morning......  terrible I say....

I purchased the master pack.... and activated... still cant log in 

Typical NCSoft mismangement though, they knew all this but failed to control the server, they allowed 60K+ people to pile into a single server all at the same time. There is no reason for why they would allow it

7 minutes ago, dascorp said:

freaking terrible. someone read my comment.... that I made previously.... I submitted a ticked and said the same thing  more than an hour ago...  Finally they are going to put a limit on character creation... for servers..... really?  no one was keeping track of the capacity of the servers and how many people created accounts?  The moment the servers were full to their capacity... Character creation should have been suspended.....  I got home from work a few hours ago...  Downloaded the game... and found out huge problem... when I tried to login.... after i already created my character....  They had how many hours to come with this solution?  since morning......  terrible I say....

I purchased the master pack.... and activated... still cant log in 

I agree, that was probably the big fail.  NO indication of server load/population when you were creating your character, so everybody and their brother ended up creating their character on Mushin during name reservation.

1 minute ago, dascorp said:

and your master pack is attached to your first character.... oh and you can't transfer... great customer service..... sarcasm....

This is what's killing me. I want to play a Kung Fu Master, my friend said that he is playing on Mushin but isn't playing for a while.

Meanwhile I'm playing a Destroyer on a different server JUST to play the game. I'd much, MUCH rather be playing my KFM- I'd even pay to transfer her back and forth to just get to play the game right now with the character I want.

Archived