Premium Member Queue

Jai

Just now, Meese said:

Welp people were warned that Mushin would have long ass queue times and no one believed them. You have a Master's Pack? Great as does half the server. Everyone minus the Initiate pack users has premium activated which means we all get priority queueing which means no gets it yet. Shouldve chosen a different server.

Meanwhile, Im sitting on Jiwan leveling away with no issues.

yeah well, must be lvlin quickly without friends tho

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Strawberries said:

Not everyone here watched the stream or was aware of this (Like I myself) so that's really silly to say.

Yup.  Friend from Canada and I chose it for our toons.  I saw the warning after the fail queue today lol

1 minute ago, chrissy said:

I have waited for 2.5 h and the queue time went from 42 min to now 189 min.  I give up

Just to point out, if the queue is simply because the max concurrency on the server has been reached (which is probable with queue times this big, and the estimated login time keep going up) then it ain't going to be moving, and the estimated time to log on is going to keep moving up.  The latest it is in NA is 9:30pm.  On a FRIDAY.  Almost certainly too early for people to be done playing and going to bed, so there's no real reason to expect the queue to be moving, except for the occasional person crashing and somebody else taking his place.  At this time that's probably the only reason the queue is moving AT ALL.

i.e. if this is the time you're planning to play, and you aren't in there playing, pick a different server.  It ain't happening.  Come back in 2 or 3 hours when people from the west coast are going to be and (hopefully) logging off, and there's a chance the queue will actually be moving.

Now, personally, I'm PST, and tend to play late anyways.  If people actually log off when they're done playing, I wouldn't be at all surprised if I *can* play this evening on Mushin.... even though I'm not in the queue now.

That said, while I've created all my characters on Mushin, I haven't actually started playing any of them.  Unfortunately everybody at work seems to have picked Mushin, so I'm torn between wanting to play, and wanting to play with them.

I'll probably just startup some "throwaway" character on one of the different servers. and hope things clear up if/when people "give up" on Mushin.

Just now, Strawberries said:

Not everyone here watched the stream or was aware of this (Like I myself) so that's really silly to say.

You dont need to watch stream. You just need to get a bit of interest in who is going where and make your decision.

1 minute ago, warth said:

yeah well, must be lvlin quickly without friends tho

I have friends that Im speaking with currently ingame. Im doing just fine bud. People flocked to Mushin out of fear that the no one would play the game, which most definitely isnt the case.

1 minute ago, Meese said:

I have friends that Im speaking with currently ingame. Im doing just fine bud. People flocked to Mushin out of fear that the no one would play the game, which most definitely isnt the case.

well, I played mushin with my guild in beta...this is where we all decided to settle and that's where we are mereting up...sadly a lot of my guild is already in their 30s and I still cant log in...but it will all come together I guess lol

Just now, warth said:

well, I played mushin with my guild in beta...this is where we all decided to settle and that's where we are mereting up...sadly a lot of my guild is already in their 30s and I still cant log in...but it will all come together I guess lol

It will get better after all the hype subsides. Just sucks for all of you guys that you cant play the game.

Wait for East coasters to start logging off and you'll see those queue times going down hopefully.

I played on Mushin for the Beta so of course this is where I wanted to go for Head Start.  I didn't really poke around to see where all the interest was because I don't have a guild or friends... I just level on my own and join a guild later on for the most part.  Of course I'm pissed I picked Mushin and now I'm making a character on a different server so I can actually play.

Archived