Premium Member Queue

Jai

I totally get that there's a queue. I'm ok with this. My problem is that people apparently are getting ahead of me in the queue when I'm a Premium Member who bought the Master's Pack. My queue number has gone up a few times, how is this fair?

Also not timing people out is dirty. That should be mandatory in any launch game, but oh well.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welp I can say this que has made me invest more into my pc (upgrading to SSD and new graphics card) bought windows 10 too... been getting a annoying crash every now and again hasn't bothered me till today but now that there is a wait time que has to be fixed. LOL my new things will be here on Sunday LOL

2 minutes ago, Jive said:

ardI totally get that there's a queue. I'm ok with this. My problem is that people apparently are getting ahead of me in the queue when I'm a Premium Member who bought the Master's Pack. My queue number has gone up a few times, how is this fair?

Also not timing people out is dirty. That should be mandatory in any launch game, but oh well.

that que number is broken, also the reason wait time goes up is prolly cuz the system realizes no reatard is gonna leave the game sooner or later lol

5 minutes ago, Arcadian said:

Ouch LOL

I want to play Mushim 

4 minutes ago, Huan said:

since poharan and jiwan also have problems with que, I guess NCSoft wanted 10% for each server.................

No no, its a problem with the text, that's not the right que time or premium members in front of you,that is what the patch is for, the patch shows you the memebers that are not premium, the right que time and where you are exactly

I
want to play Mushim 

14 minutes ago, Arcadian said:

Ouch LOL

13 minutes ago, Huan said:

since poharan and jiwan also have problems with que, I guess NCSoft wanted 10% for each server.................

my chat thing is messed up lol

freaking terrible. someone read my comment.... that I made previously.... I submitted a ticked and said the same thing  more than an hour ago...  Finally they are going to put a limit on character creation... for servers..... really?  no one was keeping track of the capacity of the servers and how many people created accounts?  The moment the servers were full to their capacity... Character creation should have been suspended.....  I got home from work a few hours ago...  Downloaded the game... and found out huge problem... when I tried to login.... after i already created my character....  They had how many hours to come with this solution?  since morning......  terrible I say....

I purchased the master pack.... and activated... still cant log in 

Archived