Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Chimes said:

Thing is. If you noticed the more money you spend in the Cash Shop, the higher your tier and the more priority you get in the queue. Which explains why people are being pushed up instead of down. Also Saying "I bought Master Pack" isn't enough when a TON of people bought Masters also and probably slapped an extra $100-$200 bucks down and having that extra queue priority already...

Trust me, Im one of those people who spent the extra. Sadly.

16 minutes ago, Typoking said:

we were promised 3 days not kinda 2 what will do they too make this up to us

this is a joke ive spent 250 dollars for this? what is the point of head start if i cant play???

and yes i want to play with my friends, not on a diferent server.

1 minute ago, Victorm said:

this is a joke ive spent 250 dollars for this? what is the point of head start if i cant play???

considering how the package wasn't only for headstart, sadly there is nothing they could have done in such a short time to increase the capacity of just the 1 mushin server that the huge majority of people want to play on, i mean it's not exactly a hard issue the game is totally playable on a different SERVER but ofc dat pvp server roight gois!?

Just now, Typoking said:

at the rate ill play Magic blade and say to to everyone lol almost the same thing as this

U mean moonlight blade? that game is awesome played CN for months, waiting patiently to see if tencent can find a pub for the west

2 minutes ago, Noodlism said:

considering how the package wasn't only for headstart, sadly there is nothing they could have done in such a short time to increase the capacity of just the 1 mushin server that the huge majority of people want to play on, i mean it's not exactly a hard issue the game is totally playable on a different SERVER but ofc dat pvp server roight gois!?

yes they could restrict the carácter creation count if they knew it was going to be full, ans i dont want to play on a diferent server where my friends are not there

Just now, Victorm said:

yes they could restrict the carácter creation count if they knew it was going to be full, ans i dont want to play on a diferent server where my friends are not there

yeah that is totally understandable, lots of people are in the same boat and the issue was caused by the herd mentality that other servers won't be as competitive as mushin so everyone is kind of just stuck in this rut right now, hopefully they increase the server capacity b4 release because thats a lot of bots gonna be taking some players spots soon

I'm a bit surprised there are so many premium patrons. I thought I would have no problem logging in on head start. I can't imagine the queue on the official release date when there will be more players (non-premium). I hope us paying patrons get top priority in the queue. 

Archived