Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Noodlism said:

yeah that is totally understandable, lots of people are in the same boat and the issue was caused by the herd mentality that other servers won't be as competitive as mushin so everyone is kind of just stuck in this rut right now, hopefully they increase the server capacity b4 release because thats a lot of bots gonna be taking some players spots soon

Lol... assuming they don't just lock Mushin... end up being the only server with no bots.

Heh, I may end up standing afk at the start for a bit.  It's turning into a race.  Estimated wait 6 minutes, but I haven't finished my dinner yet.

Well, that was close... loadscreen... this program has stopped responding.  Close/Continue to wait.

Continue to wait... and recovers.  Finished dinner during cutscene.  Total "wait" since getting home, ~ 2 hours.

At this point... NCSOFT is hoping people would switch to a different server. IT IS THE BATTLE OF THE WILL. who has the will power to stay and not enjoy the game until server subside? good thing for me, i can wait an hour and 30 mins. I can do productive stuff :)

1 minute ago, YuriScarlet said:

At this point... NCSOFT is hoping people would switch to a different server. IT IS THE BATTLE OF THE WILL. who has the will power to stay and not enjoy the game until server subside? good thing for me, i can wait an hour and 30 mins. I can do productive stuff :)

Same, I just fired off three steaks, down to 26 min. Gonna eat good while watching some netflix, then hey queue is over.

See that high of a Queue is why I changed my mind about going Mushin. I didn't want to be stuck in forever queue's while trying to play. 

I guess more should have put forethought into their server other then thinking "I want to go to the most populated server"

2 minutes ago, Daeaera said:

Guys, don't be the douchenozzle and log in to AFK when there's still so many even trying to ACTUALLY PLAY the game...  Waiting since I came from work and I'd LOVE to get to play a little before sleeping T_T

Just give up, everyone else just went to Jiwan server... :/

9 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

yea if we didnt pay for it it wouldent be a problem but fact we are paying makes it krap (i realize tos) im in mushin but im about to jus say fk it and switch servers so ripperoni to all the friends i cant play with 

You paid and so did the 20K other Premium players who all decided to roll on the same server.  That's why there's a queue.  You guys knew Mushin was going to be bursting at the seems.  Why didn't you roll on another server with your friends to avoid this?  

Every new MMO goes through this sort of thing.  I think BnS is actually having a smooth launch compared to others.

Just now, Gemta said:

Just give up, everyone else just went to Jiwan server... :/

I'd love to, but I'm uninformed of if my friends that play with me have decided to move off server or decided to stick with it and ride this out. I'm also afraid of losing the names I used for name reservations too since I can't directly transfer a toon as far as I know. I'm kinda stuck under the assumption they're riding out the queue wave as well.

Just now, Daeaera said:

I'd love to, but I'm uninformed of if my friends that play with me have decided to move off server or decided to stick with it and ride this out. I'm also afraid of losing the names I used for name reservations too since I can't directly transfer a toon as far as I know. I'm kinda stuck under the assumption they're riding out the queue wave as well.

Welp

How do i claim my premium membership?? I bought the disiple pack and already made one character in Mushin and while im waiting for the queue i noticed when i checked on top left corner that i got no premium membership. Do i need to log into my mushin character? I tried creating new character in other server but there were no notification for the premium membership.

OK people are complaining about the queues...it was bound to happen though. You chose the popular server. I chose Ebon hall and i have no waiting time.

Server is full of people and what im seeing so far everyone's been real nice and friendly, and even on this server we still have people running around everywhere and we have to fight for mobs sometimes. ( cant imagine how it is on mushin or windrest). So what im trying to say if you dont wanna wait in the queues just choose a server that's not so full of people. This game doesnt require you to be on the most popular server since everything is cross server. Well expect poh 24 and open world pvp and bosses but i really dont think that's gonna be an issue with medium populated server. Even though i do understand changing servers would be kinda pointless if you already spent some of your ncoins since there is no server transfer coupons yet. 

2 minutes ago, Misaki said:

OK people are complaining about the queues...it was bound to happen though. You chose the popular server. I chose Ebon hall and i have no waiting time.

Server is full of people and what im seeing so far everyone's been real nice and friendly, and even on this server we still have people running around everywhere and we have to fight for mobs sometimes. ( cant imagine how it is on mushin or windrest). So what im trying to say if you dont wanna wait in the queues just choose a server that's not so full of people. This game doesnt require you to be on the most popular server since everything is cross server. Well expect poh 24 but i really dont think that's gonna be an issue with medium populated server.

Dude i just picked randomly when i made my character.... I dont even remember on which server ive been playing my beta character... Now i cant even take my premium membership and other stuff in mushin..... Yeah my luck sucks at choosing things..... I dont want to delete my character cause i got a really nice name so yea xD

6 minutes ago, Vinli said:

Dude i just picked randomly when i made my character.... I dont even remember on which server ive been playing my beta character... Now i cant even take my premium membership and other stuff in mushin..... Yeah my luck sucks at choosing things..... I dont want to delete my character cause i got a really nice name so yea xD

Doesn't the game automatically select mushin for you as your defualt option in the character creation? I believe it was like that, i had to actually pick a different server rather then continue on 

So is there any word of them fixing this server que? this is pre start I cannot imagine this game going live with this buggy ass start us. I qued in at 1pm pst, it is now 12.21 am got home from work and IM STILL QUED up wtf is that all about- Im not ready to face another Epic fail like Archeage- this is a bad sign for me.

Archived