Premium Member Queue

Jai

3 minutes ago, youngroos said:

So is there any word of them fixing this server que? this is pre start I cannot imagine this game going live with this buggy ass start us. I qued in at 1pm pst, it is now 12.21 am got home from work and IM STILL QUED up wtf is that all about- Im not ready to face another Epic fail like Archeage- this is a bad sign for me.

....oh damn loool i feel bad for you bruh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got up this morning to go to work... It's 4 AM here, figured "Why not?" and decided to see if I could log in with a Mushin character and just leave the game running while I'm at work (yes, I'm one of THOSE people, but desperate times etc.).

308 members in queue at 4 AM in the morning. Estimated wait time is 10 minutes but the queue hasn't budged in the past 15 for me.

lol.

1 hour ago, youngroos said:

So is there any word of them fixing this server que? this is pre start I cannot imagine this game going live with this buggy ass start us. I qued in at 1pm pst, it is now 12.21 am got home from work and IM STILL QUED up wtf is that all about- Im not ready to face another Epic fail like Archeage- this is a bad sign for me.

How is it a bad sign if the player base is too dumb and all cram on to the same server? just play on another server, I have played on starfall and logged in and out constatly with zero que and not even premium membership. 

What do you not understand about how the queue system works? Perhaps I can clarify.

If you have purchased the $25 founder's pack only, you can wave bye-bye to ever being able to queue into Mushin or Windrest at any point during headstart. Players who bought the $75 and $125 packs will be given priority over you and even then they are still facing hours-long queues. If you only have an Initiate pack and have no plans to upgrade, I would highly recommend swapping servers.

Truthfully, I'd recommend swapping even IF you bought the $75 or $125 pack just because queues for those two servers are THAT bad. The only reason not to swap would be if you or any of your friends redeemed your Founder's pack goodies already and don't want to lose them by rolling a new character.

Hopefully that helps to clear up some of your confusion.

OK. So i managed to play after 1 hour queue, then i want to change character which is in the same server, and i have to fu***** wait 1 hour again??????

This damn shit thing must be fixed before 19th or refund requests will start to flood up

10 minutes ago, Darkness said:

I realy cant understand what to do in order to enter. and i realy dont like the fact developers made it that way in the first place.

Purchase premium membership then try login, you will get in the premium queue and in most cases get in right away

6 minutes ago, D34K said:

So people paid money to play, but not ENOUGH money to play. 

I can see that business model being sustainable.

no, people who didnt buy a pack that came with premium gets no priority queue because well, you dont have premium. the other packs came with premium so we have the priority queue.  not a hard concept to grasp.

Just now, MixTape said:

no, people who didnt buy a pack that came with premium gets no priority queue because well, you dont have premium. the other packs came with premium so we have the priority queue.  not a hard concept to grasp.

You just re-iterated what I said, which made you look silly.

3 minutes ago, D34K said:

So people paid money to play, but not ENOUGH money to play. 

I can see that business model be sustainable.

I see this as a big problem. They have a reputation to attain , this kind of behavior is not accseptabel . Everyone should have a chance to play .

Just now, D34K said:

You just re-iterated what I said, which made you look silly.

you know how you were trying to make it sound. yeah paying more money will get you in, but you can buy that small pack and just buy premium. you dont have to buy the 75/125 pack. do i look silly? no. do the people complaining about a queue on a very highly anticipated mmo release? yes. 

1 minute ago, Stigma said:

I see this as a big problem. They have a reputation to attain , this kind of behavior is not accseptabel . Everyone should have a chance to play .

Everyone will have a chance to play on Monday, bare in mind any payments made are to play the game early. Queues in a game like this were inevitable.

3 minutes ago, 846705_1452550168 said:

Everyone will have a chance to play on Monday, bare in mind any payments made are to play the game early. Queues in a game like this were inevitable.

someone with a little common sense here

I'm not on mushin server but I support allowing players to transfer their founder items to a different server...
My clan learned from the first hour of CBT1 that mushin was going to be heavily overpopulated and we all quickly relocated to one of the different servers...
If that many dedicated players spread across all of the servers, they would all have a better chance of surviving later in the game imho.

Just now, MixTape said:

yeah paying more money will get you in, but you can buy that small pack and just buy premium. 

Keep saying it. 

Pay for a game you can't play; then pay some more money to have a higher chance to play. (Although read the forum: plenty of premium players are also fed up with wait times).

Archived