Premium Member Queue

Jai

18 minutes ago, 846705_1452550168 said:

Purchase premfium membership then try login, you will get in the premium queue and in most cases get in right away

I Have purchased Founders pack, I have applied my serial code. But I did not get any premium coins (NCoins I assume?) Do you know why?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well For all the ppl who are in Queue and w8ing long time "GO TO OTHER LESS POPULATED SERVERS" u will be able to play all day every day. In NA u Have extra 9 servers most likely less populated than Mushin same goes for eu players. Im from eu and im playing now and had 0 Queue problems cuz i didnt join the most populated server. And go blame yourself not ncsoft that u decided go for 1 server and not evenly go to alll servers. 

PS: And i knew EU Windrest will be the most populated so i stayed away from it

8 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

Well For all the ppl who are in Queue and w8ing long time "GO TO OTHER LESS POPULATED SERVERS" u will be able to play all day every day. In NA u Have extra 9 servers most likely less populated than Mushin same goes for eu players. Im from eu and im playing now and had 0 Queue problems cuz i didnt join the most populated server. And go blame yourself not ncsoft that u decided go for 1 server and not evenly go to alll servers. 

They finally locked creation on rotations last night.  So the servers we changed too are now locked and friends can't join.   Your founder's pack is stuck on a queue'd server..   NC knew this would happen.  They even admitted it in the steam last night.   They issued the warnings AFTER the 11th, when the characters were already reserved.  The ball is squarely on them for the mess that's happening.  I did create a toon on another server last night.  Now it's locked and all the friends can't join it.  So it really blows.

Throw in no AFK kick tools, the game instabilities and you wind up in and out of the game.   You really wonder why you paid the amount you did just to spend most of the time dealing with crashes/queues that should have been anticipated for.

1 minute ago, Arcadian said:

They finally locked creation on rotations last night.  So the servers we changed too are now locked and friends can't join.   Your founder's pack is stuck on a queue'd server..   NC knew this would happen.  They even admitted it in the steam last night.   They issued the warnings AFTER the 11th, when the characters were already reserved.  The ball is squarely on them for the mess that's happening.  I did create a toon on another server last night.  Not it's locked and all the friends can't join it.  So it really blows

On stream they said that Mushin server could have or will have Queues and they asked if ppl could maybe go other servers too 

6 minutes ago, Arcadian said:

Throw in no AFK kick tools, the game instabilities and you wind up in and out of the game.   You really wonder why you paid the amount you did just to spend most of the time dealing with crashes/queues that should have been anticipated for

They saw the queues coming thats why they had 10 servers rdy for NA and 11 for EU, hows that not predicting the queue problems 

And everyone wanted to Go for 1 from 10 NA servers and 1 from 11 EU servers >..>

Archived