Premium Member Queue

Jai

1 minute ago, BuShi_Do said:

So do you know why the wait time increase? Because that I think would be an indication that you are getting pushed towards the end of the line.

The wait time is based on their calculation of time needed to get in. What happens when no one goes afk or logs out for an hour straight? Their calculation detects that we will have to wait longer, hense time going up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BuShi_Do said:

But I have the Masters Pack and the same thing happens to me. It shows how may premium players are ahead of me. And that number increases with time. To my understanding I AM a premium member. Is there something I am missing?

Did you actually apply the code on your account page?  It's stupid but NCSoft makes you manually apply the code instead of automatically attaching it to your account.

1 minute ago, Fidget said:

Yes thats true but theres a problem, those people may have friends or have characters with their one use items on there. So they are pretty well stuck. 

Best solution it to either buy a transfer or deal with it.

The company holding this game is NCsoft, they will NEVER give out free transfer. Their too greedy for that.

Basicly the only way que time is going down right now is by other peoples game crashing / freezeing. Everyone is just going to afk once they finally get in to avoid a two hour wait to play. Many of us have work / school and don't feel like waitting that long to play. Simple answer for it, afk when you leave play when you get back. Until something is done about the mass amounts of afks it'll probly stay this way. Even yesterday more then half the people I ran across while playing just stood there and never moved.

3 minutes ago, Killance said:

Best solution it to either buy a transfer or deal with it.

The company holding this game is NCsoft, they will NEVER give out free transfer. Their too greedy for that.

Good Idea! Now, show me where you can do the transfer? Mmmmmm?

2 minutes ago, mkultra55 said:

Did you actually apply the code on your account page?  It's stupid but NCSoft makes you manually apply the code instead of automatically attaching it to your account.

So I wasn't a premium member until this was done? I went to my account page and saw what you spoke of and applied it. All this time I needed to do this?

I'm sure some of us are in the boat of "Clan chose Mushin knowing it would be like this". Sucks cause any smart person would know to stay away from very high pop servers even with the cross server dungeon/arena implemented. Tho my original choice was Master Hong, if the server ended up dead i'm sure there would be some type of merger with another low pop server. I just feel like Queue/Waiting doesn't justify trying to follow a clan if you can't even play with said clan/friends.

1 minute ago, BuShi_Do said:

So I wasn't a premium member until this was done? I went to my account page and saw what you spoke of and applied it. All this time I needed to do this?

Yeah.  Totally stupid since we bought it directly from them.

I have the initiate pack as I only want to make use of the head start. Like others already explained, I'll buy NCoins, once I want to purchase something. I was only able to play 3 hours, starting from 11am to 2pm, until I got a black screen from the cut scenes. From 2pm until now, 19:30 I'm still in queue even though it said 17 mins with only 4 premium members. On the hand I have to disagree that people state "BnS is going to be a bulloks game, if it already starts like that", since BnS is a really fun game with potential. But on the other hand I feel like all the initiate packs are useless, since you can't even profit from the head start. Surely, a queue might happen as BnS is finally coming to EU and NA, but this could have been dealt differently. To be honest, I don't even mind a queue as long it actually states the truth that I connect in 17 mins and not 5 hours or longer. I hoped I could at least be 45 before the official release, as I have university during the week :<

It is insane that there is NO AFK kick timer. None. Fifty or Sixty people afk for hour and hours and hours in town and nothing. THAT is whats causing this insane queue. I just had the misfortune of RANDOMLY picking Mushin and applying all my codes and spending most of my NCoin before I realized my mistake. I would love a server transfer and so would the poor suckers I dragged into this server with me. Love it. I'd also love an afk timer, one that resembles the afk kick timer in every mmo in the history of mmos.

I am sitting here and wait ... started with place 207 ... after 40 min i was 129 ... 30 min after that i was place 159 again ... now its been 2 hours in total and i am on place 158 ...... greatest game evar so far

1 minute ago, Solmirana said:

It is insane that there is NO AFK kick timer. None. Fifty or Sixty people afk for hour and hours and hours in town and nothing. THAT is whats causing this insane queue. I just had the misfortune of RANDOMLY picking Mushin and applying all my codes and spending most of my NCoin before I realized my mistake. I would love a server transfer and so would the poor suckers I dragged into this server with me. Love it. I'd also love an afk timer, one that resembles the afk kick timer in every mmo in the history of mmos.

Square Enix had this issue with FF14 ARR too when it first launched.

Eventually an AFK kicker was released. Maybe NCsoft will add one, but personally I wouldn't hold my breath

38 minutes ago, NoSugoi said:

Instead of doing the western thing and crying. Just go to another server. If 10,000 people bought premium. it really doesnt make anyone special. You really didnt pay to wait. But you dont have too. Your choosing to play on the high pop servers so suck it up. Its not like they aren't doing anything about it.

Can you not freaking read???? PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE IF THEY COULD TAKE THEIR ITEMS WITH THEM... THAT IS THE PROBLEM! NO ONE GIVES FLYING FAT FCK ABT MUSHIN. When they give the option to take our things with us, including the things we HAVE BOUGHT(Me: 1 year prem costume:100+ dollars,founder costumes,6 other costumes) WE WILL BEE HAPPPPPPY TO FLIPPING SWITCH. Stop doing the white knight suck special and actually read for once.

They will most likely add server transfer in the near future, the thing that is annoying is the fact that as everyone else is stating, The lack of a afk kick timer. Just image how bad it will be on launch day for non-premium members. Every time a premium member ques up you get kicked back a spot over and over. =/

Well, as initiate owner i have queue 125 users and 45 minutes maybe 3 hours? And 1 minute after i buyed premium membership it take down to 2 users and 0 minutes. In the game i was after 2 seconds. Simple math. If you not owner of prem. these numbers is totaly imaginary.

I don't understand the people who are responsible for managing a game's launch. These types of problems are quite common with popular titles. You'd think a lesson would be learned by now. Why did they not implement strategies to deal with this? Such as disconnecting any player showing no activity (AFK) for 30 minutes? All those people who where able to log in are in fear of logging off and will go to sleep leaving themselves AFK in game.  The game's launch team should know this would happen and exact measures. Also they should allow server migration so that friends and clans members can meet up on the same server after all the madness has subsided. 

Archived