Upgrading pet gems is broken

Nicolee

It takes huge amounts of pet-packs to upgrade pet gems to even mid-level squares -- 63 for a square from triangles,~190 for pents, ~590 for a hex?

That's insane given the increase in stats.  Why are they so impossibly high?...  How about 30 for triangles, 60 for pents and 96 for hexes?

How many people have anything more than triangles for pets?  It's not like the added stats are *that* much, but 800+ petpacks for a hex level gem?  That's just mean!

And claiming *pet* gems are end-game is no excuse -- they aren't end-game changers.

1 hour ago, lillvargen said:

just because it needs alot of mats doesn't mean its broken

and no its not pay to win, you just need to play long enough to do such things

Pay to win doesnt mean it's inaccessible to free players, but if you have upgrade materials in the shop and literally money spending events does!

On 4/18/2023 at 5:30 AM, lillvargen said:

just because it needs alot of mats doesn't mean its broken

IF it is out of the reach of 90+% of the userbase, I'd call that broken.   I doubt even 1% have even 1 of the higher level gems that need ~800 pet packs. 

16 hours ago, chilegamerz said:

Instead of making the game friendlier, they only focus on p2w. I don't understand how they want people to come in and play.

14 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

They don't. They want to shut NA/EU down and it is obvious with their current actions.

yup 100%  at this point why even play ,when devs dont listen! 
just look other games and in 3 months install it and see how it goes 
dw about fomo 

true games dont have it 
or they have done it better than blade and soul