Patch notes typos, missing info, etc

Hungibungi

Hi-hi!

Now that we have the official patch notes, it is time to correct a few things in it. My prev post contains mostly everything, but I wanted to correct it line by line here.

1. Field Boss ‘Hamann’ will spawn in ‘Wildwill Den’. Defeat ‘Hamann’ and get one of three treasures. (Hamann Treasure, Hamann Elite Treasure, or Hamann Prime Treasure):
    • Hamann Treasure (0.1-4.99% dmg): 2-6 ely+moonstone; 7-16 soulstone+sacred; 1 new rare element; %Hamman art1; %Hamman art2; %Northern Continent Insignia chest
    • Hamann Elite Treasure (5%-9.99% dmg): 3-7 ely+moonstone; 8-18 soulstone+sacred; 1-2 new rare element; %Hamman art1; %Hamman art2; %Northern Continent Insignia chest
    • Hamann Prime Treasure (10%- dmg): 3-8 ely+moonstone; 9-19 soulstone+sacred; 2 new rare element; %Hamman art1; %Hamman art2; %Northern Continent Insignia chest
  2. Hunt down target NPC, and get ‘Northern continent Honor Coin’ as exchange. and The NPCs from Wanted vary, and will reset on 06:00 AM every Wednesday.:
    • I think you meant mobs and not NPCs, but will see tomorrow. Would be fun to hunt down actual NPCs tho! 🤯
    • You forgot to post what we can exchange them for:
      • Insignia chest: 5 coins, 20/week/char
      • Art chest: 10 coins, 10/week/account
      • Hon's manuscript: 75 coins, 1/week/account (these give 1 HM points in P (?))
      • Square pet gem chest: 50 coins, 2/week/account
      • Vial + pack + sterling + stigma: 10 coins, 2/week/character
  3. What about the rat hunt? You said nothing about it...:
    • Random rats will appear while hunting (probably doing point 2 above)
      • Normal Treasure : 3 ely+moonstone, 30 soulstone+sacred, 1 new rare element, %HM point for P
      • Elite Treasure : 3 ely+moonstone, 30 soulstone+sacred, 1 new rare element, %HM point for P
      • Prime Treasure : 5 ely+moonstone, 50 soulstone+sacred, 1 new rare element, %HM point for P, %Orange unity stone chest
  4. Removed ‘Chocolate’, the event item from Hongsil’s Secret Storehouse.:

• Two things...

• It was supposed to end on 04/04, so... Is the patch notes wrong, or do we get it removed a week early..? qwq

• What about the Cloudrift Coins? They weren't mentioned at all.

5. Changed the dungeon category displayed from Cross-Server Lobby.:

• It is called Altar of the Infinite, not Alter

6. 100 other things

7. There should be 3 events coming (with trove being one), yet you only mentioned 3

8. What is a Blessed Fusion Stone? I see someone translated the RU patchnotes who doesn't play the game, as here in this version they are called Synthesis Stones.

9. You posted skill bugfixes, but 'forgot' to mention the actually useful informations, like the 'massive' bard nerf uwu (not that massive, but it does nerf almost every skill of 1st spec)

I am sorry, I actually wanted to correct everything, but then I opened up the correct patch notes and realised it would take not joking, at least 3 hours, so gave up. Hope they will fix it later, but for everyone else, feel free to look at the ru patchnotes and google translate them. ❤️ Also, found some interesting google sheets that might be useful (if there are translated ones out there I am sorry, didn't see it):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vgdMzM11fCv_sqGJ0yKjRvzTAQ0agL5TLcP7Hk0dTHU/edit#gid=2085837055 (look out for multiple tabs)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KR9VjR1tjMf5tnLnFK3Q4s143rY1qR4d0hzHSDIuJXw/edit#gid=0

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

How about we get actually reliable patch notes, that would be nice?

Forget about it, that's never going to happen, unless NC sell BnS, but that's never going to happen.

1. I really hope there is still redemption period for Chocolate Hearts after maintenance.

2. Why maintenance starting 12:00 CET? In news section is stated that maintenance will start 13:00 CET, but last week and this week servers are already down in 12:00 CET. Is this a permanent change?

32 minutes ago, Shironeko said:

2. Why maintenance starting 12:00 CET? In news section is stated that maintenance will start 13:00 CET, but last week and this week servers are already down in 12:00 CET. Is this a permanent change?

It's not really a change and definitely not permanent. Maintenance always starts at 04:00 pacific (US) time and US has already changed the clock to daylight saving time (they do it on 2nd Sunday of March every year). Since we're (EU) going to have our time change on this Sunday, the timeshift will be back to normal for the next maintenance. However in-game timings will be 1 hour off from now (Koldrak times, resets etc...) because the server works with permanent clock.

Edited by Riel
  • Thanks 1

lab tasks btw. them and altar did count the other way around any ways.

so yeah now there is some info about the patch well hidden and only avaible in english (well sort of). ingame content underwent alot of name changes as it seems and any "fixes" for classes is incorrect descriptions. well done @Primali

ngl I was expecting the term "i frame" to disappear since "it resists damage and status effects" kind of does not work most of the time. it is alot we seem to be getting, no good explanation tough.