Jump to content
Forums

Soulboost active only for 14 characters


Ces

Recommended Posts

I created the new Musician class with a lvl 50 boost ticket that I had saved, I did the tutorial and when I want to activate Soulboost it won't let me, I already have 14 characters on my account, and being class #15, it should allow activating 1 slot plus the Soulboost menu for a total of 15 characters.

MEMYIff.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ticketed support about it and got the expected generic reply of:

Quote

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we may be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any major updates may be announced on our website and/or forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

 

hopefully if enough people report it the development team will be forced to act

 

makes me feel less motivated to play musician right now since i cant properly reap the rewards 😞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Ces said:

I already repaired the files and the problem persists, also I have not deleted any character with active soulboost before.

 

Like I said before, please submit a ticket to the Customer Support Team so that we can look into it!

 

45 minutes ago, X a k i said:

ticketed support about it and got the expected generic reply of:

 

hopefully if enough people report it the development team will be forced to act

 

makes me feel less motivated to play musician right now since i cant properly reap the rewards 😞

 

This reply covers everything all players need to know as we're working on fixing this!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

 

Like I said before, please submit a ticket to the Customer Support Team so that we can look into it!

 

 

This reply covers everything all players need to know as we're working on fixing this!

I did it, I'm just waiting for a possible solution. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NCSOFT
On 10/14/2022 at 4:41 AM, Kayle Shadow said:

G_SOULBOOSTPARTICIPATESEASONFAIL_NOT_ENOUGH_REMAIN_QUOTA 

 

 

As the error says the quota is reached, its not game files on any pc fault its server side, some where there is still 14 left instead of 15, they just need to redo check every thing related to SB

 

Assuming that you're using the client without modifications, could you try to repair it to see if it makes a difference? Also, did you delete characters that you previously registered to Soul Boost?

 

If you're still having issues, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support Team: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

 

Assuming that you're using the client without modifications, could you try to repair it to see if it makes a difference? Also, did you delete characters that you previously registered to Soul Boost?

 

If you're still having issues, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support Team: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/ 

 

I am getting the same system error message, I repaired the client but it did not fix the issue. I had 14 characters with soul boost before Musician was added (have deleted some since but never had a 15th after the character limit increase). Then the character limit for soul boost was increased to 15 but it will not allow me to boost a 15th character. A ticket has been submitted. Hopefully it can be fixed tomorrow during maintenance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, KaisaMain said:

 

I am getting the same system error message, I repaired the client but it did not fix the issue. I had 14 characters with soul boost before Musician was added (have deleted some since but never had a 15th after the character limit increase). Then the character limit for soul boost was increased to 15 but it will not allow me to boost a 15th character. A ticket has been submitted. Hopefully it can be fixed tomorrow during maintenance. 

Can confirm, this issue seems to be caused by having 14 characters with soul boost active before they increased the limit. Never deleted any characters either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's probably a flag on peoples accounts once they hit 14 chars and won't let them boost more even after the temp fix of increasing the limit to 15.

Doesn't look like it'll get fixed this maintenance either which sucks. I really want to make progress on my Musician.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 7:55 PM, Ces said:

I created the new Musician class with a lvl 50 boost ticket that I had saved, I did the tutorial and when I want to activate Soulboost it won't let me, I already have 14 characters on my account, and being class #15, it should allow activating 1 slot plus the Soulboost menu for a total of 15 characters.

MEMYIff.png

I thought it was just me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My personal theory that I've posted elsewhere is because some people previously hit the cap of 14 characters, it is locking them out even with the cap being increased to 15. It could be a remnant of the previous fix made to stop people from endlessly deleting characters for infinite gems.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...