Soulboost active only for 14 characters

Ces

• NCSOFT
On 10/22/2022 at 2:59 AM, X a k i said:

Would love a statement on this as it has been one maintenance day and two emergency maintenances since this issue was mentioned.

Over a week of not being able to fully work on musician due to lack of soul boost.

We're continuing to work on this bug and I'll share more information when I have it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2022 at 12:37 AM, Green Storm said:

Assuming that you're using the client without modifications, could you try to repair it to see if it makes a difference? Also, did you delete characters that you previously registered to Soul Boost?

If you're still having issues, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support Team: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/ 

i doubt even file repair will do. its not client problem, as its query from server side, have 14 chars lvl 60 before even the soul boost started at all. so i havent deleted any char and wont do 

but sure just for re-check purpose will do file repair. still doubt its the case

Edited by Kayle Shadow

44 minutes ago, DarkCouncilor said:

@Green Storm

Forgive me for being repetitive, but one more week and you still haven't solved the soul boost problem? I'm losing all enthusiasm for playing with the new class, as are a lot of other people, I believe.

They can't just snap their fingers and its fixed. Rushing 'fixes' is why the last Soul Boost practically ended prematurely because it was impossible to complete for over a month. I still say it's probably the fix that prevents unlimited characters from being registered.

They're probably also trying to work on a fix for people not being able to complete HoT stages now that it's no longer demonsbane which would affect soul boost as well. Probably best if they bundle all the soulboost point fixes into one, especially since a lot of people would have boosted to 60 and missed out on the story chapter points as well.

• NCSOFT
48 minutes ago, DarkCouncilor said:

it's a shame, you completely abandoned this problem and now you don't even talk anymore. Every day regretting more for having returned to play.

@Green Storm

We never "abandoned" this problem. My silence does not mean that our teams aren't working on it but this investigation takes time, in addition to the other work the teams are doing. I only communicate when I have information available and I don't have any at the moment.

I dont have any progress that i've done with my Bard. All the runs that are needed for soulboost are not counted. As I also allready have done the 5 main quest items more points lost. Is this going to be fixed?

3 hours ago, Gman said:

I dont have any progress that i've done with my Bard. All the runs that are needed for soulboost are not counted. As I also allready have done the 5 main quest items more points lost. Is this going to be fixed?

I finally managed to activate the soul boost for my musician, but I'm having the same problem as you, and it makes a huge difference. I don't think they will fix this, I have the same problem on my Soul Fighter since July and so far they haven't fixed it.