Can't sign into my main character [Merged]

Hated

Just now, Troubling Rain said:

I can confirm that I was ranked in Soul Arena last season and I can normally log in

Seriously.. then what could it possibly be.

Game code is so complicated.

Something has to be the common thing amongst every one

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
Just now, Uldrum said:

Seriously.. then what could it possibly be.

Game code is so complicated.

Something has to be the common thing amongst every one

I appreciate everyone chiming in with theories. There's no bad info to share but don't go to conclusions too fast 🙂 Our teams are looking into these info but also other aspects, based on the technical aspects of releasing this update.

Thanks also to everyone for their patience. We know that you're all eager to login to your characters and play, so we're working as fast as we can to fix this issue.

Only things we're aware of so far.

It's not an issue with Game Master or Game Plan. (Tailored or not)

It's not an issue with heart tokens from 2 events ago.

It's not an issue with tokens from dropscotch event.

It's not class specific.

It's not an issue with achievements in celestial basin.

It's not an issue with keys from Basin.

It's not an issue with ranking in previous soul arena or achievements from previous soul arena.

It's not an issue with Level's (+'s) on gear.

It's not an issue with equipment either.

Narrows it down, but doesn't tell us what's causing it.

Edited by DarkAngel72
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Discoklaus said:

as an eu player you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up i got 9 pm now till you are be able to fixxed that issue may be 2-5 am next day

and na player you guys can play the whole day

I was also an angry person whenever i could not play stuff when i was Younger.

But in later years, I realised that being angry or sad about it, just does not really help.

So now i just patiently wait until stuff is fixed.

There no reason to berrate employees because something is taking too long, It's not getting done faster no matter how much you shout.

• Like 2

Just now, Radiant Neon said:

Shot in the dark since it seems to be the common issue among all the people I've talked with. 

It seems like any character with the "Shadow Plume" outfit from Spring Trove can't log in.

I have a friend who has Shadow Plume and can log in.

• Like 1

Just now, Radiant Neon said:

It seems like any character with the "Shadow Plume" outfit from Spring Trove can't log in.

I do have that outfit.

But i don't think that many people actually trove.

Another possibility could be people who bought the previous battle pass plaque.

But i dono if that many people really spent in the store

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Radiant Neon said:

Shot in the dark since it seems to be the common issue among all the people I've talked with. 

Can confirm that none of the latest trove outfits or weapon skins cause it, have all of them //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/55.png

Edited by Troubling Rain
  • Like 1

the thing is not that im angry the thing is not that i wana berrate the employers the thing is that we got shared mainstance times but all live in different time zones

for na players its in the morning for eu players its evening

and yes it sucks if the mainstance alrdy goes longer then expected okay np but when ppl then cant log in for whatever reason sucks the most

our day is ruined cause mainstance and evening is ruined cause not able to log in

hope that was clearer now

• Like 2

• NCSOFT

Please you can stop sending me your character names if you're on the NA server! Thanks to all players who messaged me.

5 minutes ago, Ylkrad said:

sent, also why is the shop listing blank items :thinking: file repair?

Please try to do a file repair via the launcher! (it's the "Scan file" button at the bottom of the screen)

4 minutes ago, Rhiakath said:

I can login on main and have been doing all the normal main stuff in the last two months that I can think of. Decent gear by main standards, no ultra whale gems tho.

Also, I don't know if this is relevant, but I took a month long break when everyone else's Mao/Eva ranking broke (I was unaffected by that). Other than that fulltime gamer

• Like 1

I have another guess:
Could it be that all Characters that finished Soul Boost (66 out of 66 stages) cant log in? 
Both my chars that i cant log into, have that finished, and i think i remember that KR had the same issue on their server for a shorter period

• Like 1

Just now, JustAltF4 said:

I have another guess:
Could it be that all Characters that finished Soul Boost (66 out of 66 stages) cant log in? 
Both my chars that i cant log into, have that finished, and i think i remember that KR had the same issue on their server for a shorter period

nope.. all my friends did soul boost and can log in (they barely play nowdays tho, only occasional demonsbane, event and foe HM)

• Like 1

I've noticed I can't even pull up the F2 for my main - that might indicate that it is something they have equipped.  I know I was wearing the shadow plume outfit pieces and weapon skin, some of which didn't have icons last patch.  Maybe it's one of those?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dav said:

I've noticed I can't even pull up the F2 for my main - that might indicate that it is something they have equipped.  I know I was wearing the shadow plume outfit pieces and weapon skin, some of which didn't have icons last patch.  Maybe it's one of those?

It's not shadow plume. People have Shadow Plume and can log in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dav said:

Nope i can pull up my chars f2's just fine and dont see any equip buggy stuff except  the already known poharan soulshields

• Like 1