Patchnotes?

Gman

22 minutes ago, Gman said:

As in title. There is much to patch and to fix. Starting with the way you communicate to the players

If there is no communication to the community, they don't need to fix it. 😄

21 minutes ago, Kicsiduda said:

I wonder if the "Heart Upgrade will only use Sterling Scales for all Tier" part from alice will be implemented or not. It'd be a pretty big change.

Yeah, that's a bad joke. We need to look after the other servers to take the patch notes (Or something which is close to it.). We need someone in charge of communication who's active. We want to hear the news in time and send feedbacks from the game, and receive a right answer not just an automatic e-mail template and nothing after.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kicsiduda said:

I wonder if the "Heart Upgrade will only use Sterling Scales for all Tier" part from alice will be implemented or not. It'd be a pretty big change.

Apparently that is trivial information that we don't need to know at all, nuhuh. Why would we care about MASSIVE price changes for one of the 4 most expensive things to upgrade to begin with? It's spoilers, and spoilers are bad. Planning is overrated. 🙂

• Like 1

Tbh I taught we wont have a patch today, checked after midnight CET time and there was no announcement. @Green Stormmanaged to put announcement around 2-3AM CET time. Even if there are patch notes, if someone sleeps then works in morning, that timing is totally useless. Why can't we get informations earlier?

• Like 1

So... No patch notes before the update day, no patch notes before the maintenance, and still no patch notes when the maintenance hits.

On top of that, there's still NO SKILL CHANGES info in the previous patch notes xD

But come on, they ONLY had 6 years, let's be patient and give them more time xD

Edited by Walex
  • Like 1

Well, clearly everyone has left west branch because kr most likely doesn't even let them reply to community in forums or something without their approval and just keep sending us raw KR patches and don't care even to adjust them for eu/na client, which says about how much nckr gives a crap about west playerbase, just using us as some moneybags or statistic boosters if f2p for promoting numbers.

Kind of had enough, if they give some poopy patch again with nothing fixed I'm done bending over for them and try to stop my addiction to keep logging in. because they surely are good at making you feel bad for missing a day or two not slaving in this game :|

• Like 1

Just because these incompetent ncsoft emplyees cannot do it, while discords have the patch notes shared, I'll just post the summary of the patch notes here:
Feb 9 Patch
※ Valentines Event
✶ Vial/Pet Pack 2/week
✶ Steelbreaker Critical Primer 2/week
✶ Synthesis Stone 1/week
✶ Burning Etching Stone 3/week
✶ Outfit Contest Winner - Limitless Wings

※ New Solo Dungeon - Sanctum of Masters
✶ Insignias
✶ Unity Chests
✶ New Charms

※ New Skill Point Achievements
✶ 10 Additional Points can be Acquired

※ Heart Upgrade will only use Sterling Scales for all Tier

※ Item Limit increased to 29999

※ RNG Box
✶ 7 Boxes for a Sterling Scale

※ Outfit RNG Box
※ Tier 300 PvP Stage 1 Accessories added to 6v6 Vendor
✶ 7500 Battle Points + 30 Moonstones

Hope this helps you guys a bit at least 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought it's just me not being able to find any patch notes but seems like there are none, eh?

This really is getting better and better...

All in all I am already glad everything runs way better or at least more stable for me with the UE4 rework but I am still baffled.

Why put in that work when you don't give a damn about the game or players in the end?

• Like 1