Few issues with soulboost event

Snatchyy

First off, thanks for releasing this good event, it really helped. ❤️

* There are a few known issues with soul boost currently and needs to be addressed so that NC is atleast, aware. 

1. Not sure if this is intentional or what but True Tiger -> Brightwill stage 1 still *requires Sacred Vials x5 and mats. Unable to use event item 'Everwill soul evolution stone' from True Tiger. Will this get fixed, if so are we compensated for the x5 vials that we used to advance to Brightwill stage 1?

2. Unable to proceed with soulboost event/ enter dungeons, Spectral Shrine, Den of Ancients . These are required for soul boost and multiple times too, are these going to get fixed?

3. Premium Silversteel support chest, We only get 3 of these during the event which includes PTS (premium transformation crystal), but 3 are needed to make one accessory to stage 10. The event page i thought displayed both accessories to be stage 10 for silversteel, which means we are missing 3 more PTS or the other silversteel support box is missing them.

4. Lag / delays during koldrak hours, also i think they fixed my disconnect when changing chars issue. Havent had any crashes since patch ❤️ 
will update thread if there are more, also if others have issues to please let GMs know too ❤️

• Like 2

To be honest up to this point I haven't noticed problems with Spectral Shrine. So I went to check and indeed if I try to enter with character that has been in ranking before it will not work. However I didn't notice because I was helping other chars do easy mode so apparently if you're in party with second character you can enter easy mode just fine and that allows you to do the quest. I don't know if second character has to be one without ranking though..

3 hours ago, Srebrenko said:

I think you can access easy mode cos it never counted towards rankings.

My character was in ranking. When she's in party with second character she won't be able to enter normal or hard but she will enter easy mode. If she's on her own she can't enter at all, doesn't matter if it's easy mode, normal or hard.

Oh even if you spent the 5 oils to upgrade your true tiger soul, on brightwill stage 5 you cant go to awakened brightwill cause you can only select an empty field with the token, not letting you upgrade or spend 10 oils for awakened 1 brightwill soul xd pls fix

A few more, 

*Alabaster illusion sword (BM) and orb no longer displays aura effects while assassin and warlocks still work.
*Iron Conqueror-Champion-Competitor etc titles no longer have portrait effects around characters in F8 or icon near IGN.

*Most important is this one, from soulboost, Brightwill 5->Awakend Brightwill soul cannot upgrade with everwill soul evolution stone, say your level is to low to use item?

d919603ab838ae32b8c74ba317c4f681.png

@Hime

• Thanks 1

Why isn't my daily 6 years of Adventure quest completing.  I have done the 2 quests,  Candy and Mushin 15,  get key for each but the guy in jadestone that gave me the quest does not see I have done them and quest is not completed so I have keys but can't get anymore chests?

Edited by cmimigo

21 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

*Iron Conqueror-Champion-Competitor etc titles no longer have portrait effects around characters in F8 or icon near IGN.

Under "Soul Arena," the patch notes said "The Special Character Frame displayed around the character's icon, in the Dungeon/Battleground Lobby, has now been removed," so I do not believe this is a bug. They'll prob add some new way to get portraits in the future.

2 hours ago, cmimigo said:

Why isn't my daily 6 years of Adventure quest completing.  I have done the 2 quests,  Candy and Mushin 15,  get key for each but the guy in jadestone that gave me the quest does not see I have done them and quest is not completed so I have keys but can't get anymore chests?

You need to accept the quest from Dojagi before doing the steps necessary to complete the quest. The NPC cannot retroactively give you credit for stuff you've already done. Just remember to accept "Six Years of Adventure" first thing when you log in each day, then do event, then turn in solo dungeon quest. You may have missed the boxes for today if you did it in the wrong order, but you will probably end up with more boxes than keys anyway so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I did the same thing day 1.

3 hours ago, Unya said:

You need to accept the quest from Dojagi before doing the steps necessary to complete the quest. The NPC cannot retroactively give you credit for stuff you've already done. Just remember to accept "Six Years of Adventure" first thing when you log in each day, then do event, then turn in solo dungeon quest. You may have missed the boxes for today if you did it in the wrong order, but you will probably end up with more boxes than keys anyway so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I did the same thing day 1.

Or just rellog, that solves the problem, if you have accepted the quest after you've done the others.

20 minutes ago, rekiznuh1 said:

Or just rellog, that solves the problem, if you have accepted the quest after you've done the others.

in a super dumb approach I evevn tried the extreme! I did the event kid and floor 15 with an alt...yes I was sure I took event quest in Jadestone, but I did not!

So I took the quest, the Event Kid updated after 1st relog and the floor 15 updated after 2nd relog and I was rdy to turn in 😄

Edited by Belido

7 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

Furthermore, just rechecked. We are missing Soul boost materials from TB9->Silversteel 3 breakthrough, still cost regular gold, no spot for 'Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stone'. It uses PTS, but we are given PTCrystals.

You also dont get the empyrean stones, you get one instead of the 5 required

42af5002a1cd094db006f81a8dff8821.png

8fc1e4dba330f477000767199bc01aa8.png

Are these incorrect rewards from Tb9->Silversteel? I'm assuming we got to buy the PTS + Empyreans but i thought we would get it from soul boost as stated from the original post? @Hime Im not sure what to do. We only get 1 Empyrean and 3 PTS from the entire soulboost. We need 3 PTS for silversteel ring, another 3 for earring, another 3 for TB9->Silversteel, and another 5 PTS to make the enchantment stones for +2/+3..... 

Edited by Snatchyy

3 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

Are these incorrect rewards from Tb9->Silversteel? I'm assuming we got to buy the PTS + Empyreans but i thought we would get it from soul boost as stated from the original post? @Hime Im not sure what to do. We only get 1 Empyrean and 3 PTS from the entire soulboost. We need 3 PTS for silversteel ring, another 3 for earring, another 3 for TB9->Silversteel, and another 5 PTS to make the enchantment stones for +2/+3..... 

Yeah they don't seem to be. On picture above (not gonna post it twice no point) we can also see premium and normal transformation stone crystals we have no use for? So probably KR has different upgrade costs for those?

Also another thing is that there are other mistakes in notes like neck and belt are both named wrong as we get ones matching with godhand gloves.
We're getting triangular pet gems instead of pentagonal (kinda obvious we should get tri but yeah it's there so..).
Another one is legendary stellar and ascension stones - we have sparkling stellar and brilliant (????) ascension?

Basically, soul boost rewards are a copy-paste from KR, based on current KR upgrading costs of the different items. That explains why we are actually missing upgrade mats for accessories/weapon/soul/heart/pet/talisman etc.
It should be fixed asap somehow but ykno.

Just submitted a ticket, waiting for reply but i recommend to everyone not to upgrade true tiger after 1/27's maintenance. We only get 7 Everwill Evolution stones from this event to upgrade the soul. I've tried on my alt and from True tiger you now only upgrade up to awakened brightwill 2 using all 7 stones. If you don't want to wait, buy 10 oils/use10 vials from true tiger then 7 stones because honestly i don't know when anything is going to get fixed in this game anymore 😞

16 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

PTS + Empyreans but i thought we would get it from soul boost as stated from the original post?

You get these from Soul Boost.

16 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

We need 3 PTS for silversteel ring, another 3 for earring, another 3 for TB9->Silversteel, and another 5 PTS to make the enchantment stones for +2/+3

You're asking too much.

The ring and earring can be used at stage 3, and are pretty decent.

They are "current"-ish content.

The "+2/+3" is p2w, basically.

On 1/28/2022 at 3:29 PM, Cupidstar said:

You get these from Soul Boost.

You're asking too much.

The ring and earring can be used at stage 3, and are pretty decent.

They are "current"-ish content.

The "+2/+3" is p2w, basically.

Fam no you clearly didn't read the event or didn't read this forum, If you read the event notes EXACTLY you can see that it clearly says that "You can claim rewards as you reach each level across the four different stages. Each level will give you items to upgrade your equipment or add to your Hongmoon Mastery Level and Unity Level. When you collect all the rewards from each stage, you should have the following upgraded equipment and items:" and it shows: 

+3 Silversteel Weapon - Stage 6

Silversteel Ring - Stage 10

Silversteel Earring - Stage 10

Meaning that with EVERYTHING from the event we are supposed to be at this stage of upgrades. Before you tell people that they are "asking for too much" maybe understand where people are coming from because based on what the event says we are meant to have these things after completing everything yet this is clearly not true hence why people are talking about it. Just read its not that hard.

Edited by Oteno
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First of all the soul boost is a great addition, but please fix the rewards and solo dungeons asap. What's even more important to know: IF we get a fix will this retroactively apply to players that already have progressed quite far and claimed finished stages?