EASY/NORMAL/HARD Mode balance WHERE?

Nergaard2k

the server youy are on must be magical then!  

The servers here are not changed at all   all they did was remove 300m HP from the bosses....BUT the damage they do is now BUFFED!  even on ez mode!
normal mode is even more impossible to achieve now!
i had less trouble on old HM than im having on NM now!     
this need's to be fixed!

4 minutes ago, Mizuki said:

Are you playing on the same server as I do?

Because my server have adjusted hp/dmg on EZ/nm/hm dungeons 

25% just on nm and even hm 10% less 

so how can you say that?

Most people just want to complain.

even if they nerf something by 25%.. people are still going to call it "Nothing"

They probably want a 99% nerf.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Most people just want to complain.

even if they nerf something by 25%.. people are still going to call it "Nothing"

They probably want a 99% nerf.

i get it you wanna seem important!

but the result and proof is still present ingame right now!
litterally testing it out now with other clanmates! and we all notice the same thing!

2 minutes ago, Nergaard2k said:

i get it you wanna seem important!

but the result and proof is still present ingame right now!
litterally testing it out now with other clanmates! and we all notice the same thing!

Then there is literally no more sense to talk about it with you or discuss because we do seem to play some different game or at least on different server. 

Sad can be closed by mod 

2 minutes ago, Mizuki said:

Then there is literally no more sense to talk about it with you or discuss because we do seem to play some different game or at least on different server. 

Sad can be closed by mod 

just because you claim something.  doesent mean its correct! 
no need to act so arrogant over it either!

I wanted to explain to you that, it's ridicules to say there is "NOTHING AT ALL" on changes if there is for sure changes, so the 

3 minutes ago, Nergaard2k said:

just because you claim something.  doesent mean its correct! 
no need to act so arrogant over it either!

argument you made fits you more than me ?!

8 minutes ago, Mizuki said:

I wanted to explain to you that, it's ridicules to say there is "NOTHING AT ALL" on changes if there is for sure changes, so the 

argument you made fits you more than me ?!

how so?

The difficoulty scaling is waaay off
easy mode is intended for newer players with lower tier gear and ap,
so that they can do them to get better gear!
same as Normal mode is intended for intermediate players with gear around 1900-2200AP so they can upgrade and do content
while hardmode is for the absolute Chads  
when u compare the difficoulty  to the rewards and gear from Normal mode its WAY off.

What They did in this maintance was nod a balancing change!      they nerfed hp of bosses by 300M  and even Buffed the damage on some!
some bosses does 20-40% more damage with attacks now!  

so would you Explain to me,     WHERE they adjusted anything past what's mentioned?!

52 minutes ago, Nergaard2k said:

so there was gonna be some adjustments to easy/normal/hardmode

NOTHING CHANGED!
ME and most likely 1000's of other players were looking forward to the Rebalance!
and there is literally no difference after the maintance

There has been significant HP adjustments. ST and BC used to be 2.8b HP, now 2.1b. CC is down to 1.55b, SP 2.1, HoI 1.7, TC 2.2, and FoE 1.33 for Easy Mode. NM reductions are far more dramatic (looks to be about 25% reduction on average), and HM is hardly touched it looks like which is fine. Please do your own research next time before complaining nothing has changed, or update your game because that is a possibility you didn't update.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

There has been significant HP adjustments. ST and BC used to be 2.8b HP, now 2.1b. CC is down to 1.55b, SP 2.1, HoI 1.7, TC 2.2, and FoE 1.33 for Easy Mode. NM reductions are far more dramatic (looks to be about 25% reduction on average), and HM is hardly touched it looks like which is fine. Please do your own research next time before complaining nothing has changed, or update your game because that is a possibility you didn't update.

i got my research in place! and I dont care about HM!  thats whale territory!

and Normal mode Hp is not the Problem at all!  by all means give them 1B more hp for all i care
but the damage/defence scaling they have is WAY off the charts for the Intended Playerbase!
a full team of hm 14-16's can Barely do EM if they are lucky!
a full team of hm 20+ with 1.9k-2,2K ap can "MAYBE" achieve a NM dungeon Clear! 
NM is still way off the scaling towards its intended AP/HM

44 minutes ago, Nergaard2k said:

the server youy are on must be magical then!  

The servers here are not changed at all   all they did was remove 300m HP from the bosses....BUT the damage they do is now BUFFED!  even on ez mode!
normal mode is even more impossible to achieve now!
i had less trouble on old HM than im having on NM now!     
this need's to be fixed!

i didnt test it on my CTA alt but let say the damage is buffed JUST LETS SAY they did that.

do you die ? is it purple attack ? is it yellow ? block , is it red? IFRAME.

before this maintenance me and my friend couldnt find people to LFP and we duo the content so as long as they are doable i dont see anything wrong with the game balance.

I don't know about you, but I just did all the dungeons today and I can definitively notice a difference. I was able to finish everything in 20 minutes compared to previously taking over an hour. Are you sure your DPS just doesn't suck? What about your party members? Idk, seems fine to me.

2 minutes ago, Nergaard2k said:

i got my research in place! and I dont care about HM!  thats whale territory!

and Normal mode Hp is not the Problem at all!  by all means give them 1B more hp for all i care
but the damage/defence scaling they have is WAY off the charts for the Intended Playerbase!
a full team of hm 14-16's can Barely do EM if they are lucky!
a full team of hm 20+ with 1.9k-2,2K ap can "MAYBE" achieve a NM dungeon Clear! 
NM is still way off the scaling towards its intended AP/HM

Then you don't know how to play.

19 minutes ago, Nergaard2k said:

how so?

The difficoulty scaling is waaay off
easy mode is intended for newer players with lower tier gear and ap,
so that they can do them to get better gear!
same as Normal mode is intended for intermediate players with gear around 1900-2200AP so they can upgrade and do content
while hardmode is for the absolute Chads  
when u compare the difficoulty  to the rewards and gear from Normal mode its WAY off.

What They did in this maintance was nod a balancing change!      they nerfed hp of bosses by 300M  and even Buffed the damage on some!
some bosses does 20-40% more damage with attacks now!  

so would you Explain to me,     WHERE they adjusted anything past what's mentioned?!

Just for your info:

We have CTA going on atm. With CTA gear everyone should be able to do easy mode, as the mechs are disabled so you just DPS them down. They nerfed the hp as well, so takes less time to do dailies. YES, it takes a lot less time with a full CTA geared team. And YES, it is more than doable. The only characters that can't do easy mode are alt characters with that really outdated PvE weapon. We should get better story gear soon, so hang in there people!

If you farm EM you can get a really good SS (you can min-max it easily) + after you finish CTA you will have a really decent weapon + really decent jewelry + really decent soul etc. With these you can start doing NM, especially that they nerfed NM heavily as well. YES, I am pretty sure that if a team of CTA geared people watch a video / read a guide about the mechanics they CAN clear it without much problems. From there you farm out IA SS and Sanctum jewelry and upgrade your soul etc as you play.

After a few months (shouldn't take longer to get everything NM has to offer + get some Sacred Vials) you can start thinking about HM. 🙂

*PS: I know alts are kinda screwed atm, but let's give them a chance to fix the game before we start rioting for better story gear 😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nergaard2k said:

so there was gonna be some adjustments to easy/normal/hardmode

NOTHING CHANGED!
ME and most likely 1000's of other players were looking forward to the Rebalance!
and there is literally no difference after the maintance

I Created a document myself before maintenance with all EM dungeons HP and yes for example 11.706.000.000 BC last boss is now 8.500.000.000 so 25% indeed was reduced.
You guys play BnS for too long u like 2shot dungeons before ue4 and now Normal thing seems extremely hard for you. 
Well i got some news for you, party dungeons are supposed to be done as PARTY

Never had a problem clearing Easy mode dungeon with full team of CTA players.

Like legit all that craze about it being too hard is weird to me. Killing boss within 4 minutes with starter CTA is normal.

If you die in Easy mode, its not that dungeon is too hard. It is player problem. Learn boss rotation, avoid taking damage. If you can not do that, don't even bother going to Normal mode. It does a lot more damage and some dungeons require proper mechanics (like Stonestain Passage)

5 minutes ago, Minimihi said:

Never had a problem clearing Easy mode dungeon with full team of CTA players.

Like legit all that craze about it being too hard is weird to me. Killing boss within 4 minutes with starter CTA is normal.

If you die in Easy mode, its not that dungeon is too hard. It is player problem. Learn boss rotation, avoid taking damage. If you can not do that, don't even bother going to Normal mode. It does a lot more damage and some dungeons require proper mechanics (like Stonestain Passage)

Stonestain Passage?

• Like 1

IF anyone acutally read the posts in this Topic/post  easymode is not the main issue!
ITS Normal Mode!    it is literally impossible for people that NEED the gear dropped in NM to do NM to get the Gear upgrades
u litterally have to get Carried by Whales!   
saying that NM is not a problem is untrue!   if u got more than 2.6k-2.7kAP or up in the 3k  you literally will have no issue cause you already have all the gear from There.

hi hi NCSOFT, thank you so much for this update, i really like playing the game and enjoy the fights, the previous patch didnt let players enjoy the content, they used to enjoy the rewards becouse in most of the places, bosses were getting killed in seconds, i actually would be so happy if that balance could be applied to all the dungeons so they get back to live but also with the rewards, i went to halcyon hills and it was nerfed, so i managed to solo it, and even when i still enjoy it doing it solo, there is no payment there for the quest, like no money and no scales, so that would be cool to be put back also, there are a couple of bugs in the game but i enjoy a lot what this patch is bringing to players, i can actually play the game now and enjoy rotation and mechanics that were kind of lostin the previous patch.

• Like 1