Some suggestions (cause why not?)

Grimoir

@HimeI was bored so figured why not suggest a few changes for the game. Nothing major, but still worth it in my opinion, and suggested by others too:

1. Gameplay changes:

• Allow us to place up to 6 markers on the minimap, which stay until removed and only visible to the person placing them
  • Iframe priority - one of the older patches changed the iframe priority, prioritizing party iframe over personal. Can we have this reverted back finally? I do not like that now others are dictating how i choose to handle mechanics, essentially this is ruining the gameplay experience.
  • Midnight Skypetal Plains - Return the double loot weekends that were removed when MSP received the overhaul.
  • Excellent Elixir of Madness/Protection/Resillience - As there are a lot of players who actually spent money on these when they were part of a rng box, can we have these finally updated so that they are usable in all existing raids again?
  • Homemade Cookie / Roast Turkey / Strawberry Shortcake - Just like the elixirs but from the halloween event. Can these be updated just like the elixirs to be usable in all existing raids?
  • Add Soul and Mystic badges to the Equipment Paths so that it is easy to see which ones fuse to what and the upgrade stats and costs.
  • Change all legendary weapons (Raid / PVE / PVP paths) so that it is possible to use them as skins. (This works for all weapons except those mentioned)
  • enhance the options to allow us to specifically choose certain groups or types of buffs / debuffs which we want / do not want to see on the buff bar
  • Update some of the Daily quests for harder content to award extra Evolved stones (1-2 should be enough as reward) or add a new version of them which is character bound to use to make sacred vials.

2. Cold Storage Merchant

• Add option to purchase Evolved Stones for Frozen Feathers (20 each) to give them a use now that we can get unity stones from nearly anywhere else.
  • Add option to purchase scales / scale fragments for Frozen Feathers

3. Achievement Merchant

• Add Purple Breakthrough accessories to purchase for 50 of the coresponding dungeon cores, locked behind the 50 clear achievement.
  • Add missing costumes from the new dungeons to purchase locked behind the 50 or 100 clear achievement.

4. Hongmoon Store

• Change the bi-weekly costume rotation to 4 costumes where 2 are always new outfits and the other 2 are reruns of old ones for those who missed getting them.

5. Mushin Tower Merchant Kagcha

• Add for purchase the old missing purple weapons for the F3 collection which no longer drop in the old dungeons.
  • Add the old Hongmoon weapon stages as weapon skins to purchase (as they looked differently)
  • Add the Dreadtide weapons for purchase so players can use them as weapon skins.

6. Transmute Window

• Add a new pouch to transmute for costumes or more than one even? We had the same pouches there for ages, would be cool to add something new.
  • Add a new Version of Large Fortune Potions to transmute that restore more than 30k HP on use. since our HP pool drastically went up the 30K the current ones offer no longer cuts it.

7. Clothing Merchant

• Add the weapon skins from the costume events to purchase for designer threads. As currently those are not available at all.

8. Other

• Create a new weapon skin - Invisible, that hides your weapon completely.
  • Add option to not display lyn ears and tail.
  • Change the costume / weapon preview window to display them equipped on your character, showing the visual effects and auras they give.
  • Remove that extremely annoying Premium symbol from seeing it on other players. We do not need to know who has premium, just make it visible visually on your own screen so you know its active or not for your own account (even hiding characters does not remove that icon)
  • Update descriptions on costumes that states where they came from. This includes RNG box and trove costumes. Just add the name of the rng box and the trove they were in.
  • Add a weapon scaling option - That we can change the size of the equipped weapon to make it slightly smaller or bigger as some are extremely off and look horrible.
  • Add a preventive measure to where a persons client crashes or disconnects prior to them claiming a dynamic quest, that it gets automatically sent to their received items box.

Obviously fixes / performance problems should be tackled first, but that does not mean we should not have something nice to go with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some good ideas you have.

I personally wish to see account bound blood roses. I've got quite a few on a character that doesn't need them and they're just stuck there 😕

And some time in the future I hope they implement a safer way for people to purchase f10 items from other players, like items or 90 days premium. As it is, "sellers" could just run off with your gold and not give you the requested item. So BnS could make it as part of the f10 system to create an in-store sale gold for the item you want, or even make the item sellable on f9 even. They could also make a gold limit on some sales so sellers can't milk or abuse with extreme prices.

Yeppers some good ideas

I like too add a use for Warrior Tokens again from Mushin's Tower. I have collected 1000s from doing The Final Training daily quest and they just keep adding up since there is nothing really to buy with them anymore.

weapon size depends on hand size, but more options are welcome. 

all raid items become account bound some time after a new raid, maybe they forgot.

safe buying from f10 is intended to not be a thing. maybe to encourage the players to spend real money themselves. but i agree that it has to be implemented. 

these should also be addressed:

- get the kill reward when you are in loading screen instead of no reward but still being locked

- dont lock players from dungeons when the boss is killed before they can enter (cold storage, heavens mandate), just lock them from entering

- make all items account bound which are useless on higher/lower chars. if you want to make it not really worth, just add a fee, but make it possible

better just open up the Lyn exclusive classes to other races, so you can have boobs instead of huge ears and tails and Lyn still can be Lyn. Ofc I am sure we will also find some Gons to do your suggested chop job 😃

One major thing you missed, give and option very annoying visual Unity stone effects! Every Unity Stone upgrade I make, I also fear that my char will fade in a cloud of red mist....

17 hours ago, Immunity said:

all raid items become account bound some time after a new raid, maybe they forgot.

safe buying from f10 is intended to not be a thing. maybe to encourage the players to spend real money themselves. but i agree that it has to be implemented. 

I hope in another update they make it all mailable to other chars 😕 It's been quite some time since the new raid as been out even. 😰

i definitively agree with weapons skins, like why u can't use low tier legendary weapon for skin? just because it's legendary (it's garbage tho) i really like to use raven weapon skin because in my option it was best looking weapon in the game, aransu was good too.  Or at least add them to forgekeeper profession so i can craft them already.  Also costumes in hm store too, this game is all about fashion, for new players or returning players like me, what i can do? when everyone have super cool looking costumes and i have nothing ...... waiting for some good costumes for like a year? huh .... About weapon size, depending on ur hand size, i used same profile for my BM all the time, it was fine. Now playing archer and my bow is bigger than my character and i had to pay 1k nc coin just to make my hand smaller, excuse me? what? Add weapons showcase in character creation too, even dead game like aion had this option and u can even change costumes showcase, nobody want to see those f2p old costumes anymore

Edited by Ether Retsu