UE 4 news

Belido

1 minute ago, JoannaRamira said:

At that point it's clear... im not hyping about a thing about UE4 BnS anymore. 

You don´t have to Hype, i´m hyping. I have hope, it´s my Hope and you cant take it.

2 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

you should then know that people hyped the Frontier as "The UE4 BnS we've been waiting for" Just because it's made in UE4...

I know that isn´t BNS what the ppl have been waiting for.

Then let´s wait for June. If this UE4 fails, I´ll to apologize to you.

Just now, Raiden12 said:

You don´t have to Hype, i´m hyping. I have hope, it´s my Hope and you cant take it.

Well dont we all have hope, It's just the company that fails to deliver.

2 minutes ago, Raiden12 said:

Then let´s wait for June. If this UE4 fails, I´ll to apologize to you.

don't bother. This is just a typical forum talks, nothing serious.

I apologize for my meme tho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raiden12 said:

I don´t unterstand what you mean with "To me this is not looking good, anyone got further info?"

Quite easy, at that time I only knew about the shutdown of the frontier ue4 server and nothing else. 

And hey you see, there was further info. 

• Like 1

Well we'll see if they also changed the coding at some points. The new engine is hot, but if it's still a spaghetti-code even that won't help too much. Hopefully they will reorganize their ressources after the ue4 release and bring new life to old mmo elements like gathering, crafting and other stuff to do. The announced reintroduction of the 4-man dungeon mode sounds great to me.

We still need to wait for the actual announcement but....now i do not know how exactly this upgrade will go, but word of advice to everyone:

Get ready that we might have to download the entire game again, and depending on how this is done, there is a chance it will require far more disk space than what the game currently uses. So, lets just assume that so there are no suprises afterwards.

20 hours ago, Grimoir said:

We still need to wait for the actual announcement but....now i do not know how exactly this upgrade will go, but word of advice to everyone:

Get ready that we might have to download the entire game again, and depending on how this is done, there is a chance it will require far more disk space than what the game currently uses. So, lets just assume that so there are no suprises afterwards.

I got a 2 TB NVMe SSD for gaming, so gimme that update!