Compensation

Noobis

Where is NA compensation for the delays? Also how are you going to Compensate people whos ping you just tripled. really shady ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ doing this with no heads up. yall should offer refunds to people who got affected with this (last notice server location change). there is no point to play this game on what 2/3s the country is going to be forced on now.

Who cares that you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ over 2/3s the states and Canada, if you save some money on server cost right? 

Edited by Noobis

Yeah, I've missed a day of playin bns when I could just logon EU servers and play there for a bit or play another game. NO WAIT LET ME GUESS! You have no other games to play as all others would say right? Or this is my only time to play or some other nonsense right?

• Like 1

Who wants to log on a EU server when your main account is on NA. what you gonna do on the other server? afk fish for mats that you will never use to upgrade because you dont play on that server? oh joy your brain so big Cathy.

4 hours ago, Noobis said:

Who wants to log on a EU server when your main account is on NA. what you gonna do on the other server? afk fish for mats that you will never use to upgrade because you dont play on that server? oh joy your brain so big Cathy.

How about just play the game? What, you forgot how to do that as well? Someones proving my point about not having any other game. You know what "New game or New game +" mean? For my sake tell me you do.

• Like 1

This MMO that i played for 4 years on NA is not ment to be played on EU,  not only that fact alone, but i have already got gold in 1v1 ladder in EU. There is nothing eles to do on that server for a NA player. 

and you must not play this game much if you wondering why im upset about extra 2 hours on top of a 10 hour shut down, 10 hour notice before servers got moved from ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ dallas to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ east coast, like you really must not play the game if you forgot about current event, yeah i lost 10 hours of afk farming, then lost another 2 hours of getting dailies done, SO i can go play other games later at night. Im sorry Cathy if you think everyone has as much free time as you. To even think about "new game +" on a KR MMO is just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. please enjoy your nonessential life style while i keep going to work everyday

1 minute ago, Noobis said:

This MMO that i played for 4 years on NA is not ment to be played on EU,  not only that fact alone, but i have already got gold in 1v1 ladder in EU. There is nothing eles to do on that server for a NA player. 

Well then for 4 years you were missing out on extra 3 daily dash spins and chance of extra Hongmoon coins since they are account wide and its one account for NA / EU. Thats why people playing on NA have characters on EU.

2 minutes ago, Noobis said:

and you must not play this game much if you wondering why im upset about extra 2 hours on top of a 10 hour shut down, 10 hour notice before servers got moved from ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ dallas to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ east coast, like you really must not play the game if you forgot about current event, yeah i lost 10 hours of afk farming, then lost another 2 hours of getting dailies done, SO i can go play other games later at night. Im sorry Cathy if you think everyone has as much free time as you. To even think about "new game +" on a KR MMO is just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. please enjoy your nonessential life style while i keep going to work everyday

REad the ToS. They can bring teh game down for as long as they want and at any time as they want. You playing this game for 4 years should already know that.

8 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well then for 4 years you were missing out on extra 3 daily dash spins and chance of extra Hongmoon coins since they are account wide and its one account for NA / EU. Thats why people playing on NA have characters on EU.

tell me something i dont know about how the game works. if you are speaking to someone like this you must think noone knows this. EU DD is just factored in to playing BNS. real monkaS if you think players are unaware of how it works.

also you both are strawmaning this post off topic, NA has not seen compensation for a very long time its well over due when its extended 2 hrs. even E7 compensates their players if its 5 mins past time. not sure why the NA player base as got so lazy to ask what is over due.

Edited by Noobis

16 hours ago, Noobis said:

Ooook and I've been in blade & soul for 10 going 11 years, you see me crying over a day not playing or server change? Wow I can't Afk daily (as you noobs always do in mmos) when you could be doing other things for once in your life.

Sitting here acting like the games gone forever, go do somethin.

The fact that you claim to have played bns for 11 years is laughable. But if that's the case you must be sitting on millions of gold because you had the insight of the 1st 4 years of the game before it made it to the west. Anyways you can stop Assuming things about people that hardly post on these dead fourms. I wouldnt waste my time afking dailies not even on an alt. Not even if gold values were changed back. 

Jumping ship rq here. The goose we have another maint now, like for seals!

NA had like 12hrs downtime already. And you didnt alter any stuff in EU. so @Hime tell us, why we have another downtime? Did somebody forgot to add koldraks ember again? if so, 2hours will enable the item today - which is not weekend.

Also, compensation wise we miss out raids or time to afk farm for this current event. Will lamp timers be deduced to make up for it? or do we alas get some freebies. Or did whoever wrote yesterdays news already knew you'd need to put a week premium for compensation?

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

REad the ToS. They can bring teh game down for as long as they want and at any time as they want. You playing this game for 4 years should already know that.

you, as always, trying to justify the unjustifiable. What they do is disrespect the players, who by the way, are the ones who pay their salaries. We do not know why. Is it so difficult to say why? Anyway, no wonder there are fewer and fewer people in this game.

• NCSOFT

Hello, with the maintenance complete you can find a Server Maintenance Compensation Pack in the HM Store for 0 HMC.

The Pack includes:

• x1 Orb of Ascension
  • x10 Honing Oil
  • x1 Superior Reputation Charm
  • x1 Superior Daily Challenge Treasure Chest

• Like 1

• Hime locked this topic