Steel Uprising? LOL

Nhisso

Really? I have no words. It's like you're doing every thing you can to make this game unappealing. Steel Uprising? Seriously? Who the hell thought this was a good idea. You've pretty much solidified that I never return. I swear, it's like a low budget f2p company owns this game. Oh wait.

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This is an unproductive opinion that I see a lot on video game forums. It is not ok for this game to be bleeding MORE players. We had over 10 servers at one point on NA. Now we are down to 1. If too many people leave, you won't have a fun game to play either. If they shut down the servers, all your work is gone. Less players = less money. Less money = less funding from NCsoft to further develop and improve this game. Driving players away shoots yourself in the foot too.

• Like 2

What is wrong with the patch ? everything i read so far was good in my oppinion. PVP accesories which finally dosent need PVE, New Gear which is easy to get (new rind and earring), 2 Oils for litterly free if i understood it......

Someone explain to me what part is so bad ? If its about the event they are trash all the time.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

What is wrong with the patch ? everything i read so far was good in my oppinion. PVP accesories which finally dosent need PVE, New Gear which is easy to get (new rind and earring), 2 Oils for litterly free if i understood it......

Someone explain to me what part is so bad ? If its about the event they are trash all the time.

Nothing, its just pointless for me.

- i dont have even ET done, and i dont think i am alone with this. Even the ppl, who will able to do it, wont enjoy the 15 fps.

- event is again made from mats, what got ripped of from daily, weekly, dungeon rewards

- i dont do whalegrounds at all

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

PVP accesories which finally dosent need PVE

Not quite. Unless they fix the upgrade paths together with the current ring and necklace and belt, then you will still need Elder scales to upgrade them so doing PVE lol.

Am 18.4.2020 um 12:47 schrieb Grimoir:

Not quite. Unless they fix the upgrade paths together with the current ring and necklace and belt, then you will still need Elder scales to upgrade them so doing PVE lol.

yah sure but atleast not 100 runs of the crap dungeons. 

.... then you will still need Elder scales to upgrade them so doing PVE lol.

Elder scales?
1569526902_9c5fa301-ec0b-4e8c-9577-96358

Unless they fix the upgrade paths together with the current ring and necklace and belt

What should they fix there? The pvp bracelet we get on wednesday is a "tier 2" PVP acc. The one from the Imperial Oath set and they need onyx scales.^^ Ring/neck/belt are "tier 3" so not the same set = not the same scales needed.

On 2020-04-18 at 12:17 AM, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

This is an unproductive opinion that I see a lot on video game forums. It is not ok for this game to be bleeding MORE players. We had over 10 servers at one point on NA. Now we are down to 1. If too many people leave, you won't have a fun game to play either. If they shut down the servers, all your work is gone. Less players = less money. Less money = less funding from NCsoft to further develop and improve this game. Driving players away shoots yourself in the foot too.

I want these people to leave tho.. those who only complain complain and complain, Don't say why they are mad, or how they wished the game would change.. just expect every one to know and understand how they feel..

3 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

What should they fix there? The pvp bracelet we get on wednesday is a "tier 2" PVP acc. The one from the Imperial Oath set and they need onyx scales.^^ Ring/neck/belt are "tier 3" so not the same set = not the same scales needed.

Oh, i looked at the further one then lol but still..onyx scales which are pve xD just ppl have an abundance of tehm xD