From bad to worse

JanetDewitt

Yes, from bad to worse, But how exactly? Well, first let me give some insight on what I have done since I started playing. Aside from the usual grind, There was the main story-line not that its finished, It's time to put your nose into the grindstone. I have learned to grind, heck I even came to accept the fact that you have to work hard to get the things that you want.

It sure seemed that way, up until I was finally able to attain sky-break gear and more or less a decent amount of DPS.  Some of the dungeons Like A rose from the past  and Cold storage

began to be daily dungeons for me. It was finally feeling like I was accomplishing something, All I had to do was work a bit harder and I could finally attain even better gear.

But, with this new update, Soloing those dungeons are now a thing of the past. Let me explain - the boss , for example , Now goes bezerk before he meets his demise and i always end up in a state of instant death , mind you -  I have 2 dragon bloods that were never used up and it's the same in an easy party. So - now I'm back to square -2 were the feelings of dismay and helplessness always endure. If this is what we can expect in future updates,? Given all of this, Why do BnS players even put up with this? I'm sure that at this point the Dev's will respond with some fractured response stating that they are looking into it and will verify the games integrity. , Which, is just another superficial excuse to convey a message that is just going to be swept under the rug.

I don't want to be rude, but you think "grinding" for bt gear nowadays is hard? The raid takes 10-20 minutes and the accs are mostly free for all since no one needs them. Also you got awakened 1 accs and a gc weapon for free from the event. And heavens mandate and cold storage are dungeons for a group of 6 players, so just go with a group until you can easy solo it.

11 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

Pardon, "Cold  Storage" and "heaven's mandate" are six player recommended dungeons.

are they?+

GryCy5W.jpg

beside that... if you can hold 800k dps or 1million  , thats enough to solo it, just takes a bit longer.

have done it with my archer and only 650k dps too.