Disable the PVP and open 10+ channels of Ebon Realm!!!

VvvxvvV

It does not make any sense for a map to be PVP enabled and auto-farm enabled at the same time. Do you really want us to watch bots to fight each other?

Also Ebon Realm map is too crawled, it takes so much time to get a free slot! Can you please open 10+ more channels for us? 

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Channels open up when previous channels get filled up. So unless you will have enough people there to fill up 9 channels you wont be getting 10 channels.

I guess there is a number could be defined what does "fill up" mean. I want the number to be 1! Personal channel, free slots everywhere. Easy to farm.

9 hours ago, VvvxvvV said:

I guess there is a number could be defined what does "fill up" mean. I want the number to be 1! Personal channel, free slots everywhere. Easy to farm.

Thats what single player games are for, you should try it :)

Where is the point in auto hunt, when you get killed everytime? Where is the point in PVP in this area anyways? We don't get anything for it. It is just an open door for trolls and toxic behavior. Drop chances of flowers are too low and we have to farm like 8k for anything useful and 10k for a cosmetic. It is just impossible for people with reallife, and yes even during corona times, because people have home office and as someone working in a medical job I cannot stay at home anyways. We cannot stay 300+ hours glued to the PC, getting one-shot-killed every 10min and watch out for free spots, only to get killed again and again and gain only 50-100 flowers per night. At least drop chances should be higher, if you have to put free PVP in it. It is just not balanced at all. And don't come again with that "want stuff for doing nothing"-argument, because it is just not true. People want to play a game to relax not for being angry and stressed out.

And there are more people:

3 minutes ago, MirrorQ said:

Where is the point in auto hunt, when you get killed everytime?

Devs already stated, these events are for annoy low geared ppl to motivate them spending money to gear up and fight back. So there is no charity...

3 hours ago, KzE said:

Devs already stated, these events are for annoy low geared ppl to motivate them spending money to gear up and fight back. So there is no charity...

But what if you don’t play pvp at all? This doesn’t motivate me to go to Ebonrealm. I stopped bothering with the remnants at box 3 with the free pvp remnants on the store. If they hadn’t given those out I probably would have stopped at box 2.

22 minutes ago, Li Eunmi said:

But what if you don’t play pvp at all? This doesn’t motivate me to go to Ebonrealm. I stopped bothering with the remnants at box 3 with the free pvp remnants on the store. If they hadn’t given those out I probably would have stopped at box 2.

They can force you to do it by nerfing the material income or creating a choke point.

7 minutes ago, KzE said:

They can force you to do it by nerfing the material income or creating a choke point.

But that isn’t motivating either. That would just make me not want to play the game. If anything, that’s a good way lose even more players since I know many don’t play pvp. Just look at crimson chat, lol.

1 minute ago, Li Eunmi said:

But that isn’t motivating either. That would just make me not want to play the game. If anything, that’s a good way lose even more players since I know many don’t play pvp. Just look at crimson chat, lol.

I dont think they care about this.

I think the idea behind this is so that people cannot just auto farm 24/7. And if this is true, why not just limit the auto function similar to fishing where you have to purchase an item in order to use it. They could have profited from this as well.  But instead they add PVP ruining the players experience and pushing them away from the game.

Edited by iPika

Someone said you could drop a box of like 50 Flowers for killing other players so i wanted to test it and killed like 13 people after that i thought "he probably lied" and i wanted to stop but then someone whispered me complaining and insulting me that i killed him so instead i hunted his whole guild down. He was so pissed and kept writing me insults this was alot of fun.

I do agree that PVP dosent make sense in this region and i am a player that enjoys PVP as much as you can enjoy it in the current state of the game but even i have to say "why" ?

You dont get a reward its simply to annoy people. But instead of removing the PVP aspect i would prefer if you get drops from killing players.

vor einer Stunde schrieb MirrorQ:

Everything else is just not fair.

Same with 6v6 we are asking since it was released for balanced stats but it never happened. Why do you think they would do it here ? If you can win via Gear it means you will upgrade your gear and what does this mean for NC ? $$$

On 14.4.2020 at 10:02 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

But instead of removing the PVP aspect i would prefer if you get drops from killing players.

Would support this idea. For every flower collected the character gains 10 "prestige points", stacking up infinitly. Happy hunting.

Oh and because of the higher pvp activity the flower droprate should be increased.

Leave it like it is. I just would like to see these additions/improvements:

- portals so that you dont have to walk 2 or 3 minutes to a grind spot

- 100+ hours to get wings, that is not eco-friendly at all.  Think green so we dont have to keep the computer on for days

- more mobs all over the map

- bann thirt party program users (whales in full pvp with constant ctrl+t enabled)

- more exp per mob, current exp is a joke

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Gman:

- portals so that you dont have to walk 2 or 3 minutes to a grind spot

- 100+ hours to get wings, that is not eco-friendly at all.  Think green so we dont have to keep the computer on for days

- more mobs all over the map

- bann thirt party program users (whales in full pvp with constant ctrl+t enabled)

- more exp per mob, current exp is a joke

1. Agree

2. Agree and 8K for Gems ? da❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ i rather run Shadowmoor and have also a chance of psyches

3. Agree

4. What ? third party program users ? What does this have to do with whales in full PVP gear ? if i want to farm in there i search a spot kill the guy farming there and look if i got killed every 10 minutes.

5. Agree.