Why Join a Dungeon Group ?

Drakor

That is my Question to the Players who can't wait and just have to pull the boss as soon as they enter the bosses room. If you are in such a hurry and have to pull the boss as soon as you enter the room then why aren't you Soloing the Dungeons ? You are killing off the other players in the group or locking them out of the dungeon ( in the case of CS or HM ).
If you are so Unable to wait for everyone in the group to enter the Bosses Room then Please DO NOT JOIN A GROUP and Solo the dungeon yourself. You will be making everyone else happier that way.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Drakor:

That is my Question to the Players who can't wait and just have to pull the boss as soon as they enter the bosses room. If you are in such a hurry and have to pull the boss as soon as you enter the room then why aren't you Soloing the Dungeons ? You are killing off the other players in the group or locking them out of the dungeon ( in the case of CS or HM ).
If you are so Unable to wait for everyone in the group to enter the Bosses Room then Please DO NOT JOIN A GROUP and Solo the dungeon yourself. You will be making everyone else happier that way.

If this happens alot to you there are only 3 reasons:

1. You are slow af. People want to rush it not wait 20 hours for some slow player.

2. You are trolling and wait alot in dungeon

3. Your PC is really bad so it needs to load ages.

If you want to have alot of time in dungeons search for a premade group !

5 hours ago, Drakor said:

Well, here is another perspective:

You join a dungeon group and everyone has to wait because you are so slow, do you know how much time  is wasted because people take 10 minutes to get into the dungeon?

I already solo all the dungeons i can solo up to TSM, because it is faster than waiting for people all the time.

Worst is Cold Storage, the boss takes like 20 seconds to kill and i dont want to wait 5 minutes for someone to get his butt in every time. many people do this with multiple characters each day and it is very very time consuming and annoying to wait every time.

Read what I said Again.

I didn't say to wait hours or even a minute for someone. I said about a Player Pulling as Soon as he or she enters the bosses room without waiting for anyone behind them.

And then is it really so hard to wait 5-10 or OMG 15seconds for someone who doesn't have parents that can afford to buy then a $5000-$7500 gaming Comp ? Not everyone one is rich and other have to work and pay bills.

I just get ticked off at players who pull and kill half the group in the fire or pull just as someone enters CS when the group is all low AP and the player who just entered has high AP and the group wipe because that player couldn't help kill the boss.

One more thing, what about a player who was clearing mobs and is locked in combat and therefore is unable to run into the bosses room as fast as you who didn't bother helping to clear, just  because they cleared then it's okay to not wait for them ???

BTW there are Lots of Great players  that have NP waiting but the the few who just can't wait you are ruining the game for others.

Edited by Drakor

All I am really saying is that I like to see players being more courteous to the other players in the game and giving other players a little time, waiting 5-10-15 seconds or a little more for another player won't Kill You.

I have a $1200 gaming PC and I am usually among those that are 1st into a dungeon and I have NP waiting on someone that is a slower then me. Most of the players also have NP waiting on a slower player but to those who don't please be Nice and Wait.

Edited by Drakor

On 12/13/2019 at 1:20 AM, Drakor said:

/Most of the players also have NP waiting on a slower player but to those who don't please be Nice and Wait.

Am I right in assuming that every second I'm being nice and waiting for people, is a second that just adds back and extends my life's deadline?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb MassiveEgo:

Am I right in assuming that every second I'm being nice and waiting for people, is a second that just adds back and extends my life's deadline?

No, killing half the group will always make the run take longer than thank the few seconds you save not waiting for people to arrive. "Will reducing the dps output in a dungeon run make the dungeon run faster? No, stupid!"

@Passel No it's not. I'm not the kind to play bns for 6 hours/day. Every minute of said "afk" equals 1 minute less doing something else. And there is a roster of things one has to do in order to not fall off the gear loop;

@Granger That was a yes/no question. And I agree that it'd be stupid to kill people who are already running. Here's the problem - this is so nebulously rare, it's not even worth mentioning.