Mushin tower 1-8

Zizou

OMG,

i cant ne liebe, what ncsoft just did.

I cant even beat stage 2 anymore. How am i suppost to kill stage 8.

Nie i cant participate in the event and a big gold income is cut off .

It is just an event for the wales again :(

... what? That's a you problem. Are you even finished with the story? This content is laughably easy. It's obvious they took our pleb regions into mind when designing it. 

I feel bad for the NCW team having to read posts like this.

• Like 1

My warden fresh out of the story with moon refuge gear stage 3 and 11xx ap can clear all stages within the sb duration, it feels so whaley.

Back in 2016 when ~500ap was a highend even Junghado was pain in the ass and killing him was one of my first bns achievements i was proud of.

I expected they will make the bosses strong enough to need to learn the mechanics again. Meanwhile they have 2x more hp and that's it. If you can't beat stage 2 then you probably play without a monitor or idk.

If you are trying this now at like, level 50 or something, when you are able to enter the tower through story mode, know that the update now recommends at minimum level 60 HM10. I haven't done it but that should be a substantial buff. IF you are already level 60 HM 10 or more, and you are struggling, I suggest getting better gear and learn mechs. For gear, do all the soloable sections of the orange quests for some free gear. Temple of succession alone gives most of these so do that one first. Do moon refuge dailies (zavnar zeal 4 times and the daily for the 30 mob drops) for the rest. Get yourself a raven 3 weapon (you get dawn/rift weapon stage 3 from story, and you can convert it to raven 3 with an item bought from moon refuge vendor). Also get at least the raven soul shield (khanda vihar oath). You get most parts from Temple of succession quest, and the rest can be farmed without ever having to enter a single raid or dungeon.

With this, most classes will be able to pull at least 100K dps or more. And from what I understand, that should be enough to clear the updated 1-8.

EDIT:So I just went there with my FM who is capable to maintain around 150 to 200K dps and burst for like 400K in a good day. All fights I did there ended in mere seconds. So I can safely say that a 100K dps starter character can do this on it's sleep as well.

One last tip would be to spend HM points in your 'P' menu on combat regen if you get hit a lot. But I'd prefer if you learned dodging and manage with the small HP drain some skills give. That way you can use those points somewhere else. Add also points to HM focus because it gives boss attack power as well.

Edited by Hanuku

Don't play the game anymore. Unless, you're willing to spend $20,000 of REAL MONEY, on this pixelated, bugged, lagging, piece of dog ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Why isn't bloody easier just to have a HM lvl 20 from scratch, complete with pre-paid ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ gear? Isn't it already a good enough grind to get up to level 30? Like, if NCSOFT wants money, here's a sensible option for money. My god, worse than ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ telecommunication companies. 

1 hour ago, Sarunghakan said:

Don't play the game anymore. Unless, you're willing to spend $20,000 of REAL MONEY, on this pixelated, bugged, lagging, piece of dog ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Why isn't bloody easier just to have a HM lvl 20 from scratch, complete with pre-paid ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ gear? Isn't it already a good enough grind to get up to level 30? Like, if NCSOFT wants money, here's a sensible option for money. My god, worse than ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ telecommunication companies. 

If you find getting to level 30 to be a grind, MMORPGs aren't for you.