anyone know when they gonna nerf bms ?

Miggy Miggs

is it already patch ??? or something cause this is just ridiculous,this game broken since awaken patch came (majority of ppl left and all the top dog pvpers left)and even worse when bm 3rd specd came, and from that day till now not 1 effort to balance the class... don't let equalize system fool you bm did 100-0 before that system came and they are doing the same damage if not more now.

all i need to say is if its a case where they got skill changes and waiting on december patch to roll it out, that just really messed up .

imagine how broken this game will be when sin and destroyer spec comes out ? 

last season bm eat up the entire ladder and same person have like 6 brain dead bms in top 10. and come another season its gonna be the same thing all over again , i dont mind one class being op but third specs should get nerf accordingly  damage wise pve and pvp ....otherwise this game will forever be 1 sided when it comes to choosing spec , just wiping feet over everything this game has strived for .

i heard archer got nerf in light build that means class nerfs are out we need them.... just let the devs know we need them . in korea they get fixes fast but over here we suffer it for 3-6 months .but who cares? tho , its not rocket science to look into a class with 5 def piercing  stun skill , which includes 1 z pull , as if 1 wasnt enough they have 2 , a stun boot which means u cant even ground counter without risking everything  , a far stun that looks like a daze but actually stuns u and gives 0 react time chance , a far out stun that stuns u two times  on first and last attack and does big damage . a backstep daze that is so hard to even react to , a daze in block skill .....and to make everything so messed up a deflect block ....love how bms does big damage in air but does same damage by just spaming rmb at u with flocks out . the damage u take from air is from a auto skill that does over 100k in bg  called spectral siege .last but not least a 10 second cd on aerial skill, which mean they can air re air pull and air all in 1 go . while having a windwalk def peircing stun and another one from win walk ..that makes it 7 def piercing stuns. 

and auto block skill that has a super low cd and iframes for days, and even without 3rd spec light build is so broken , it doesnt even need hm z to stun for 3 sec now.

i was cool with bms being op for a minute and getting a chance to shine and all , but seeing this now am glad they stop doing 1v1 n 3v3 championships ... who wants to watch 3 bm vs 3 bms play you first gets stun

Edited by Miggy Miggs

Just now, youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

I do :grrr:

You really shoulden't :D

I haven't done BG or arena since 2017.

BG just isen't fun unless you have high gear and i just don't have the mats to spare to upgrade them.

and arena just have too long que to be enjoyable.

Don't get me wrong, I did A lot of arena and BG's in the early stages of the game, But when so many left to make the ques 5-10 min for a match and ofc the PvP gear went out of hand, It just stopped being fun, and i really don't get why people still care about arena or BG's.. There are better ways to spend your time in this game.

OP, NC KR doesn't care about PvP. The original team who made BnS what it was is probably long gone. You can pretty much predict what the next balance change is going to be by throwing a pair of dice and do some more random changes. That's probably how the Korean devs make balance change themselves. They have no idea what they are doing and it's obvious that they really don't play their own game on some of the classes that they change. I swear, at this point I hope some other company makes a game with similar combat but with actual balanced PvP.

All Classes are broken with high gear, everyone can onehit you with something,

KFM pulls you in > dead

Gunner gets you aired > dead

Destroyer jumps on you and spins his axe > dead

Warden does what ever > dead

Summoner pushes RMB > dead

FM uses Ice Tornado > dead

SF uses Ice beam > dead

Sin Throws mine a you while aired > dead

All classes need damage adjusted, it is not a problem of any specific class.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

KFM pulls you in > dead

SF uses Ice beam > dead

KFM:  You can predict his tremor just gid gut

Gunner: can be predicted aswell

Destroyer: Can be predicted aswell

Warden: Cannot one shot in high gear only with divine strike and this is the most predictable skill ingame

Summoner: only air combo can oneshot and this is predictable

FM: Just overpowered since there is no countermessurement ingame

SF: predictable

Sin: predictable aswell.

One shots in 6v6 shouldnt be possible i agree to that but you need skill aswell. I play 1v1/3v3/6v6 since ebondrake Citadel released just learn the pattern of the classes !

Just now, Arohk said:

All Classes are broken with high gear, everyone can onehit you with something,

KFM pulls you in > dead

SF uses Ice beam > dead

All classes need damage adjusted, it is not a problem of any specific class.

most of these are predictable ..i mean yea sometimes u cant react but u know its coming .... i did a whole night of bg fought a goood amount of kfms and i only remember only 2 hitting me and not even killing me too. 

if i see kfm i just get some distance but bms --____--

i never once survive a bm air never, it does alot of dmage on its own and i for one think that using that re bounce skill should make us untargetable to others and not force another air combo from bm . or interfere from someoneone on his side ....

its way too broken , atm i think this game direction of pvp is killing someone while they in the air summ archer bms gs sf  is prove of this and am not taling in bg all those classes can dish away over 50 percent hp in 1 aerial .

Just now, MeatMachine said:

If you're talking about pvp, then yes bm 3rd spec is very broken. Light is also very good but it needs more effort to play it well.

If you're talking about pve then no, bm 3rd spec is around 25-30% behind light archer and on par with wind archer.

bm 3rd spec needs some nerf, it shouldnt be on par or even close to a new class dps as archer getting nerf ..... or buff everybody 3rd spec but its not neccessary to have bm has top dps considering all other classes getting 3rd spec and will will see how broken range classes 3rd specs are having everybody 1 shot fest is stupid . and makes all other spec irrelevant .

light bm is broken yea needs more effort but has way too much untarget and resist considering alot of classes lose guard break skills too broken. dont need 2 escapes , if they didnt have the op 2 dash skill then yea may be but cant have a class op def wise damage wise and escape wise and it shows why every region is filled with bm in top 10 .

a bm hit me with dash behind stun i said ok am gonna hold my esc 1 dash 2 dash rip all my hp, i tab, pulls and dash again , idk how it resets but it did...broken...

a bm doesnt even need hm z again if they gonna use flash step build,3 sec is way too much time considering pull lioght draW AND A flash step is 80 percent hp in 1 seconds . 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

25 minutes ago, Miggy Miggs said:

a bm doesnt even need hm z again if they gonna use flash step build,3 sec is way too much time considering pull lioght draW AND A flash step is 80 percent hp in 1 seconds . 

Lightning Draw resets Flash step.