Merge factions please...

KlausFlouride

I think it would be easier to just make a both-factions chat channel. That would do things way easier when trying to recruit for weeklies, raids, etc., specially if you are on the lowest populated faction (Cerulean in EU, for example). And since we are losing population everyday, it will be harder and harder.

• Like 1

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Why merge or make extra chats when everyone is free to change faction at any time they want? o.o

1. As a clanleader who raised the clan to level 15 and might even have a clanoutfit you wont just give this up and throw away a lot of mats, time and effort to rais your clan

2. One does not simply change fraction...

Since you are a pro gamer, you should know that it could be quite hard to change the fraction and at some point it even might be impossible, as long as there is is a "balance" system that dont allow you to join the overpopulated fraction

So what the sense of your statement?

Edited by Merlin DE

15 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

1. As a clanleader who raised the clan to level 15 and might even have a clanoutfit you wont just give this up and throw away a lot of mats, time and effort to rais your clan

Oh i forgot for a moment about the clan, but do you really have to gie it up? Arent you able to just choose the faction for it or does it take the faction of the leader? (idk i am not a clan leader so no idea how exactly this works)

16 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

2. One does not simply change fraction...

Since you are a pro gamer, you should know that it could be quite hard to change the fraction and at some point it even might be impossible, as long as there is is a "balance" system that dont allow you to join the overpopulated fraction

We used to have that balance system but if i am not mistaken it was removed a long time ago. So you can easily change faction, the only downside is that your rank would reset and you would have to leave the clan you are in, but i mean.....either you want to stay in your clan or your faction is more important.

Tho i am curious if for example support would be able to help out with the clan move or refund the mats used for the costumes etc....

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Oh i forgot for a moment about the clan, but do you really have to gie it up? Arent you able to just choose the faction for it or does it take the faction of the leader? (idk i am not a clan leader so no idea how exactly this works)

As a clan leader you have to leave the clan to change fraction, there is no option to switch the fraction with a clan. So yeah you have to give up your clan and have to create a complete new one at the fraction you have switched to.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

We used to have that balance system but if i am not mistaken it was removed a long time ago. So you can easily change faction, the only downside is that your rank would reset and you would have to leave the clan you are in, but i mean.....either you want to stay in your clan or your faction is more important.

Tho i am curious if for example support would be able to help out with the clan move or refund the mats used for the costumes etc....

at least the "ballancing system was still in progress when the gunner was released. i had to try it several days befor i could join crimson. I also think one of my clanmates had this problem with his archer, so i think its still loocked as long as one fraction is overpopulated.

You only loose your rank when you change from the lower to the higher populated fraction. When you change from the higher populatet to the lower populated you will keep your rank.

And no support didnt help with clans switching fractions nor they do refund mats for leveling and costumes, at least i dont know any off. Since i formaly was cerulan at my first year at BnS i knew many clans completly wanted to changed to crimson, but they all had to create a new clan at crimson and level it up again.

Thats why many poeple sugessted to give an aliance chat where people of different clans in an aliance could talk but this never happend

What's the point of keeping factions, when newest faction content was when SILVERFROST was *new*? It's clearly a project that was abandoned literal YEARS ago, and has been nothing but inconvenience from the perspective of forming parties ever since. Just delete it, and make clans faction-neutral.

• Like 1