So Community-Managers and Forum-Moderators,

Merlin DE

how about to finaly grow some courage, do your job, you advertised for, and give some statements about all those complains here, instead of drinking coffee and hush up.
How many more players have to quit befor you wake up?
Its your freaking job to keep up the communication between the community and the Developer / Publisher, but all i see from you is silence.

Deffinition of Communitymanager:

Zitat

Community managers are involved in the computer games industry, branded online communities, online research communities, corporate blogs, and other social media marketing and research activities.

Roles have expanded to include a wide variety of responsibilities and skill-sets including social media management, marketing, product support and development, PR, and customer support. At the core, community management encompasses a little bit of each of these, while retaining its core tenet - ensuring open communications between the developer and community.

Ill guess i dont have to link all thos relevant posts people are concerned/upset about, just look at the first page here.

Oh and BTW: I have screenshoted this post, just in case it will get removed and im getting banned ;)

Edited by Merlin DE

They probably only have the ability to reply to posts / comments that they have a solid answer to. You have to be really careful when you're the face of a company. Plus replying to angry players could be dangerous. Any time a mod replies to anything, you'll see it's repeatedly quoted down the entire page and every word is thrown right back at the mod.

What's a mod going to say to your post here? "I'm sorry you feel that way" ? That means they are taking responsibility, which means you are right, which gives the company a bad image. 

What if they reply to you like "Thank you for your feedback, we will blah blah forward it to blah blah blah, and strive to blah blah" ?? You'll just attack them and go "NO U DONT"

Like what's the point? They just collect information most likely while they sip coffee and hush up for a good reason. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iKickz said:

They probably only have the ability to reply to posts / comments that they have a solid answer to. You have to be really careful when you're the face of a company. Plus replying to angry players could be dangerous. Any time a mod replies to anything, you'll see it's repeatedly quoted down the entire page and every word is thrown right back at the mod.

What's a mod going to say to your post here? "I'm sorry you feel that way" ? That means they are taking responsibility, which means you are right, which gives the company a bad image. 

What if they reply to you like "Thank you for your feedback, we will blah blah forward it to blah blah blah, and strive to blah blah" ?? You'll just attack them and go "NO U DONT"

Like what's the point? They just collect information most likely while they sip coffee and hush up for a good reason. 

true , i dont expect em to reply to angry post but people are upset and its best to post it so they know. than to be quiet they will eventually do something to fix the issue even if it s too late .

base on past experience only time things get done is when people act crazy and wild out ..for example when the hae mujin event was coming.

i do believe there are times when they could acknowledge certain post than completely ignoring it and trying to fix it in the back ground and left people in the winds trying to figure out whats gonna happen .its the whole reason why people behave like this,

arena spectating is bug since idk no word on that these are the lil things we are not getting an update on whats going on behind the scenes what are they trying to fix, what are they looking into ... you just here looking 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

Well the problem is just simple they always hush up, there is no communication, no feedback to any suggestions, complains, etc.

When people require adjustetd times for Clan PVP during day save time for example, where is the problem to just giv  ashort statement like

"We have discussed your request with the developer, but we wont change times because of [insert any reasons here]"

At lease people would know that something happend and that their complains / suggestions taken seriously and dont vanish in the forum nirvana like it was all the years.

Sure they always keep telling us they keep our feedbacki serious and we should continue giving feedback, but what for, when you never get any response?

Thats the damn job of community managers, to communicate make sure the communication between the community and the dev / pub works.  But here nothing happens at all and thats what frustrates most people and thats why so many left the game and why so less people are active here.
It always feels like you are talking with a wall.

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

Well the problem is just simple they always hush up, there is no communication, no feedback to any suggestions, complains, etc.

When people require adjustetd times for Clan PVP during day save time for example, where is the problem to just giv  ashort statement like

"We have discussed your request with the developer, but we wont change times because of [insert any reasons here]"

At lease people would know that something happend and that their complains / suggestions taken seriously and dont vanish in the forum nirvana like it was all the years.

Sure they always keep telling us they keep our feedbacki serious and we should continue giving feedback, but what for, when you never get any response?

Thats the damn job of community managers, to communicate make sure the communication between the community and the dev / pub works.  But here nothing happens at all and thats what frustrates most people and thats why so many left the game and why so less people are active here.
It always feels like you are talking with a wall.

Did you watch the stream that just happened? There in Stream Hime said, they passed all the feedback to devs. She hopes to have some more information on the badge exchanges around next week as she agreed it was a bit short notice.

She also said she will get back to us regarding the ascension / radiance stones.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Did you watch the stream that just happened? There in Stream Hime said, they passed all the feedback to devs. She hopes to have some more information on the badge exchanges around next week as she agreed it was a bit short notice.

She also said she will get back to us regarding the ascension / radiance stones.

It´s nice that she brought it up, but it´s too late at this point. The best they can do is to reduce the limit again, like with 5m charms, but they cannot revert the damage that is done. Be it trust or the unity stones that have been already purchased.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

You want my honest oppinion?
Who cares what they say in a stream? They also said they would excange radiant energy for gem powder in the stream and cancled it not even 24 hourse befor the patch ;)

There was quite a big shitstorm cause of this.
Anyway Hime said they passed all the feedback to the devs? Wow you take her serious? Thats exactly what every community manager tells you here at NC-Soft and then? You never hear anything about it again. at some point people forgot about it or just gave up to ask. Thats how it worked since 3.5 years and now you come here and tell me "Hime Said they passed all our feedback?
ROFLMAO.

They passed our feedback about:

- Clan-PVP Times during DaySaveTime

- Complains about farmingspots and droprates

- request for a better matchmaking

- insert any other suggestion, critic, request here

and what happed?

N O T H I N G

You never heard anything about it even those topice came up over and over again. and someone from the Forum team always replied "we passed your feedback to the devs"

Good joke, i would rather belive a flatearther telling me gravity doesnt exist then a NC-Soft Communitymanager who tell me they forwarded our feedback

The propability gravity realy doesnt exist is much higher then the propability something regarding our feedback will change anything here...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

You want my honest oppinion?
Who cares what they say in a stream? They also said they would excange radiant energy for gem powder in the stream and cancled it not even 24 hourse befor the patch ;)

There was quite a big shitstorm cause of this.
Anyway Hime said they passed all the feedback to the devs? Wow you take her serious? Thats exactly what every community manager tells you here at NC-Soft and then? You never hear anything about it again. at some point people forgot about it or just gave up to ask. Thats how it worked since 3.5 years and now you come here and tell me "Hime Said they passed all our feedback?
ROFLMAO.

They passed our feedback about:

- Clan-PVP Times during DaySaveTime

- Complains about farmingspots and droprates

- request for a better matchmaking

- insert any other suggestion, critic, request here

and what happed?

N O T H I N G

You never heard anything about it even those topice came up over and over again. and someone from the Forum team always replied "we passed your feedback to the devs"

Good joke, i would rather belive a flatearther telling me gravity doesnt exist then a NC-Soft Communitymanager who tell me they forwarded our feedback

The propability gravity realy doesnt exist is much higher then the propability something regarding our feedback will change anything here...

They also said that they pass all feedback to the dev team, and that everything is controlled by the dev team in Korea. If something is not implemented by the devs they have no control over it.

You guys clearly forgot the fact that there is a system in the game that can make you from zero to hero in a few thousand $ spend in the game. You think 100ap and some other random stats are good enough at max gear or semi-max gear? Not really. Unity ranks are just stupid way to put stats up and they dont give much of an advantage for some builds. You also forgot the fact that in the last trove there were chests with purple unity stones too and they were pretty common. In the last daily/weekly event (with the release of the fishing) you could also get purple stones. You need TONS of exp in higher ranks of Unity and those 10 chests you can buy per day arent really that relevant when they give what? 500k xp? when you need 4-5mil per rank? Thats what? 10 days of buying those? Thats absurd and stupid.

28 minutes ago, NightFer said:

You guys clearly forgot the fact that there is a system in the game that can make you from zero to hero in a few thousand $ spend in the game. You think 100ap and some other random stats are good enough at max gear or semi-max gear? Not really. Unity ranks are just stupid way to put stats up and they dont give much of an advantage for some builds. You also forgot the fact that in the last trove there were chests with purple unity stones too and they were pretty common. In the last daily/weekly event (with the release of the fishing) you could also get purple stones. You need TONS of exp in higher ranks of Unity and those 10 chests you can buy per day arent really that relevant when they give what? 500k xp? when you need 4-5mil per rank? Thats what? 10 days of buying those? Thats absurd and stupid.

You are wrong about Unity stones. At later stages (few leg stones) you get % Additional damage and bonus AP or Boss AP. Its not nothing. And one more thing. When you will FINALLY get all legendary stones, you will not have them with for example boss ap. There is 15 stones? * 6 boss ap? or even more with legendary? Around 100 additional Boss AP ? Or maybe you need piercing for PVP ? There are Unity stones with piercing. GL getting all set.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

They also said that they pass all feedback to the dev team, and that everything is controlled by the dev team in Korea. If something is not implemented by the devs they have no control over it.

Like i always they they dont have to accept every update. If there is something inside which needs to be removed cause its obviouse people will quit or atleast rage about it they can still say "no we wait" just like they did with awakening. In the end they brought awakening to us without changes and of course people quit and rage about it to this day.

Simply put i am 100% sure they have ways to decide what comes ingame and what not. In the end all they do is forwading what we want but they simply dont care if it actully ever comes into the game.

NCwest needs to be more aggresive with the devs what would they do if NCwest would discontinue BNS in NA and EU ? They will probably not find another publisher here.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Dude thats not what im talking about atm, im talking about COMMUNICATION.

They say they pass all feedback to the devs and what?

Just for you, i repeat my example of what i mean:

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Merlin DE:

Well the problem is just simple they always hush up, there is no communication, no feedback to any suggestions, complains, etc.When people require adjustetd times for Clan PVP during day save time for example, where is the problem to just giv  ashort statement like

At lease people would know that something happend and that their complains / suggestions taken seriously and dont vanish in the forum nirvana like it was all the

Its all about COMMUNICATION and INFORMATION.

A lot of frustration could have been avoided when they would communicate properly and many people might still be here playing BnS instead of ragequitting the game.

How NC-Soft is acting on our feedback gives the player the feeling NC-Soft dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about what we want cause there is no information but then they wonder why people going on a rampage in the forum or on reddit? Its their own fault. Communicate and lot of problems and frustration could have been avoided.

So its nIce Hime once again insist she forwarded our feedback to the Devs, but as long as nothing changes and overall there is no response in form of any informatio,n how NC-Soft will react, its worthless.

Edited by Merlin DE