Blade and Soul 2019

againmaintenance

95% of the players who enter only make dailys
98% of people who finished a full pj got bored of the game.
I think that 1% of all players must be full
97% of people who played daily got bored of putting the code
99% of people who tried this game left it for the above reasons
the game at this time is dead ....

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, againmaintenance said:

I've seen this statement since 2016..., If the game is dead to you, Move on. 

People can spend their time however they want in game, it's not for you to decide how they want to spend it.

It's normal for MMO to reduce in population over long/short period of time, some take longer, some take shorter but in the end all comes to same ending. 

As for now it's still very easy to find a party to do dungeon or raid, unless you are trying to find a party in an old content, the game doesn't feel as dead as you make it sound to be, it still has a healthy amount of people.

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 1

The art of the game is beautiful like the fighting moves too however any mmo player know about how korean mmorpg work:

rng + huge tedious grind + paywall + toxic fanboys = korean mmorpg

B&S is cool just to play story mode finish and delete the game... wait one more year complete next chapter delete again...

Luckily for companies that there are kids who still spend money on these games even though that number has decreased

9 hours ago, againmaintenance said:

95% of the players who enter only make dailys
98% of people who finished a full pj got bored of the game.
I think that 1% of all players must be full
97% of people who played daily got bored of putting the code
99% of people who tried this game left it for the above reasons

The fact that you're using percentages above the 90 percentile mark shows that these statistics are based off of nothing but opinion. You don't know for sure that these are the player percentages doing these things every day, and having no data to back this up shows this is a clear troll-post.

• 1 month later...

i agree game got a lil boring, since awaken but , its still a nice game overall regardless of the hiccups .. they just need to take things a lil slow , AND STOP PUSHING THE DPS BARRIER SO HIGH , SLOW DOWN WITH THE GEAR .

everytime they introduce gear people dps shoot up by so far and make it harder for average players / banga whales( mini whales ) to feel important ..and makes everything more boring by facerolling dungeons .deep down they realize this why they force the hard mode on us ..... becuase ppl still wont do it even with big dps .k

i heard a whale said ..hes not sure if he like the idea of soloing dungeons ...makes things a lil boring .but thats how it is .

they need to slow things down with the end game gear ..and start pushing cosmetics and hold back gear its like having a BABY AND CARING FOR it till he grows up ... yall not close anymore as you guys use to. and things get boring .

whales are too op to enjoy contents .

Edited by Miggy Miggs

17 minutes ago, Bobthemonk said:

The only reason they made everything "faceroll" is because to many people were saying everything is to hard...

faceroll... as it before awaken patch .....before awaken people actually did mechanics when people dps were under 1 mil ...after awaken a bunch of gear unity , talisment ..and everything came and blow dps up so everything is faceroll ...they try to make ppl do hard mode  with archer patch considering whales are doing like 2 times to 3 times the dps they did before awakening ...and it back fired ....affecting average players, not being able to complete daily, becuase average player cant keep up with 5 million and ten upgrades.so what can be concluded is ..all this throwing gear out , is only making people more bored of not doing anything but burst boss down  and people will never do hard mode ..no matter what they do.

reason i stop lvling my pve gear ....my dps doesnt matter

people now a days just log on to do purple train or daily ...then talk about raid or they dps ..... then do raid thats all...obviously they gonna get bored with events being daily it self ..... no fun content to enjoy open world .

Edited by Miggy Miggs

So your arguement is that it is faceroll because if it isn't faceroll then people have no idea how to do any mechanics and just wipe... Thats what I just said the reason was that they took out all the insta-kill mechanics and made everything faceroll regardless of gear.

easy mode was intended for average players to learn mech ... and enjoy content .... they will still do mech , but as usual some whale in party that burst 6 mil dps , sucks the whole fun out of the dungeon. becuase whales were intended to do hard mode as they have dps for it but its not rewarding enough so they spam easy mode and make everything faceroll.....an average player base pty will not clean the boss as fast to actually shift pass the mech phases ....but people are so use to  30 seconds - 1 min boss fights that if they wipe they gone ....the bns community has change alot ....thirst for power... 

i rememeber when people actually wipe and actually stayed to learn mechs.

thats the reason 

the game was fun ...people socializing ....people just silent kill boss in 1 sec and gone ...how can you enjoy the game  then.

if they gonna release a new gear dont release 20 stages of it in 1 go.do 5 or 10. and slow the pace of dps in this game. 

right now am at a stand still with gear lvling 

should i level:

talisment 

weapon 

heart

soul

accs

they all need the same thing and 1 upgrade of anyone is nothing rewarding unless i climb 10 stage of heart or talisment, 5 -10  stages soul....or 3 stages of weapon . and am strictly pvp person....and i have good gear too for average player from 2016 .

i stop lvling pve gear when awaken dropped.

i just do everything with my old aransu 3 ..... cause why ...my dps doesn't matter .

Edited by Miggy Miggs

6 minutes ago, Bobthemonk said:

That goes back way before awakening, people not being able to do mechs / expecting everyone to carry them so they can just afk-low dps I mean.

and thats what made it fun doing mechs and failing and helping each other to learn it , yea ppl get fustrated and leave but people are communicating and socializing ...poeple were having fun . now people are robots ...beep bop beep boop ...spam damage boss dead..... reason y raids are fun because ppl fail and people learn and work together .only time people talk in dungeon now is if they asking who have orb ...or writing zzzz after wipe then all quit .

Edited by Miggy Miggs
  • Like 1