Performance Problems

Fugisa

Hey guys,

my game was until now fine. Got my 80+ PS and 0 Problems.

But after the Patch today my FPS decreased drastically. I obly got 17 FPS over.

Does someone else have this problem? If yes, do you have a way to fix it? If not... could someone from NC-Soft give a feedback about this?

sincerely - Fugisa

yeah i'm having the same problem before the patch my FPS was ok 40 fps in most raids and 50 fps in dungeons

but now the max i get is 10 fps and as soon as we start attacking the bosses in dungeons it goes down to 1-2 fps

and i tried switching from 64 bit to 32 bit but it's the same

i reinstalled the game and reinstalled my gpu drivers but its the same

so i don't know what is going on hope we get a fix soon

• NCSOFT

Hello Fugisa,

Citation

my game was until now fine. Got my 80+ PS and 0 Problems.

But after the Patch today my FPS decreased drastically. I obly got 17 FPS over.

We are sorry to hear this, can you provide us more information (class/spec - where - when - equipment, etc ) ? Thanks.

Regards,

Amraith

Hey,

thanks for the fast answer.

My class is Destroyer, it happens everywhere. I got on the map normally 80 FPS and it decreased to 17. Doesn't matter if i stand there alone or with 20 people.

My FPS drops down to 10 if i engage into combat. In raids my FPS are dropping to 2~5. My game totally freezes and i'm unable to do something until the boss is finished.

My equipment is:

Sapphire rx 570 (8GB - retail)

intel core i5 4690

Windows 10 - 64 Bit Version

Ram - 24 GB

(i hope it's enough information)

Regards, 

Fugisa

Edit:

Btw, it doesn't matter on which graphic options i have ingame. i tested every graphic options from low end pc to max graphic. it's always the same

Edited by Fugisa

i had an issue with fps for 2 days i lloged in and i had 30  fps capped I tried a lot of thing but it didnt increase. Then i got enough i restarted my pc then i had 120. My clanmate has the same issue i think still. Today i didnt have that problem tho.