Game is Failing

Asuka65756

They want to combine three groups of people who can't communicate with each other and task them with building the Babel tower, because apparently the one that comes on may 8 is bigger than the previous ones and one group is not enough. How that makes sense when one construction crew is composed of 12 players and each separate firm (Jinsoyun, Naksun, Eizenherz) has plenty of construction crews that can do the project, is beyond me. So it must be THAT bad. Pure speculation on my part of course. We'll see.

If you note, ALL MMOs are in a steady decline in the West. Many factors are to blame. From cultural differences onto what East and West gamers want from MMOs, to corporate greed, to lackluster decisions. The whole genre is a train wreck just about to happen. So I can't blame NC alone on this, since everyone is on the same boat.

11 hours ago, Asuka65756 said:

I discovered that the game is failing,that's true???????????????????

If you have "discovered" the game is failing, please link relevant sources and information to back up your "discovery".

Certainly there aren't the ~12 servers and login queues that existed at launch.  As a free to play game, please enjoy at your discretion, and make the decision for yourself if the game is fun and relevant to you.  Spend as little or as much as you like, and I hope you enjoy your Blade and Soul experience.

Just now, Deadly Intent said:

Another funny one but I've heard this game is dying since I had started and well it is still here. Hell I heard it about the last game I've played which is still going strong after 14 yrs.. Hell, they could even did like this other game did and merge all into 1 to make room for a fresh start server where new players or current could basically start over. So many things could be going on other then it is dying.