Lost my BT progress because the leader decided to kick me while I disconnected

Pekingduckman

22 hours ago, Fiana said:

the game will auto kick you, if you disconnect more than 5 min

Some people's PC is fast enough to relog within less than 5 minutes, but that is not the problem. 

Since he already reaches boss 3, he already gets bound to that raid ID. If the leader doesn't want him back, the only thing he can do is resetting the raid to get free from raid ID.

11 hours ago, RavTH said:

just do /join "name" when you connect back?

1) He is bound to third boss clear cuz the party already clears that boss. If he is seeking for a specific piece of gear on Boss 3 and have no luck with Scroll, then he is out of luck that week.

2) Nothing stops the raid leader from recruiting his friend who needs boss 3 to fill the slot, or ignore his apply to party. I think he got ignored, or else he would not go here ranting.

3) Some people think it is cool to have names with weird symbols, or very complicated name. If you don't have them add to friend list, good luck figuring out how to type their names manually with /join.

Honestly, the whole thing with raid ID should be removed, at least for old raid like BT.

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

He can always join a different group when they are at boss 3....also with the resets being cheap and all its not that big of a deal tbh.

This doesn't work.  Me and the people I go with every week tested it with a friend who had done a pug raid that only cleared 1-3.  We saved him a spot then invited him once we were done with 1-3 but it wouldn't let him join our instance.

22 minutes ago, Enigmatic Reaper said:

This doesn't work.  Me and the people I go with every week tested it with a friend who had done a pug raid that only cleared 1-3.  We saved him a spot then invited him once we were done with 1-3 but it wouldn't let him join our instance.

Ohhhh LOL thats dumb lmao i tohught it still let you join ....

This definately needs fixing. Also for such old gear as bt i feel like bt should now become daily so that new players gear up faster. 

Vt is also old content but the items are still a bit pricey from a carry raid at least for a new players. Maybe vt is better if ppl can do it twice a week? 

1 hour ago, i wanna die said:

This definately needs fixing. Also for such old gear as bt i feel like bt should now become daily so that new players gear up faster. 

Vt is also old content but the items are still a bit pricey from a carry raid at least for a new players. Maybe vt is better if ppl can do it twice a week? 

BT is still second BiS gear

VT badge is still BiS gear

VT Neck is still BiS gear (unless someone can farm Den for the prophecy neck which also can be better for you or cause you DPS loss)

So they should definetely not become daily. Increase the entry limit to 2 per week....sure, that would help. Once people are TT geared and passed that BT accs will become the more standard and will have an easier way to get them, most likely the prisms will be cheaper to get and with draken cores or peaches.

Archived