Harvest Feast boxes, are the drop rates rigged?

Rysa

So I've opened 6 Harvest Feast - Elder's table with nothing but pure trash inside. 1 Legendary Element, 4 Sacred Crystals bundles and 1 Silver Scale fragment aside from the guaranteed Hearty Party Favor. The items I get are not even close to covering the craft/transmutation costs. So far this is an event where I'm losing time, resources and gold. Why are the rewards so garbage? Anyone else with horrible luck?

I haven't gotten anything good either save for one pet stone I got on the first day from the prize wheel. Prices for the things have taken a dive too on the auction house for the pieces so between the cost of crafting and transmuting for my three boxes a day. Plus the cost of making other pieces for sale I've been pretty much breaking even on daily gold spent for the event. I'm gonna try it one more day since I already have tomorrows crafts on order and see what happens before I make up my mind if I wanna keep doing it or not.

15 elder boxes: Trash. Best thing was a single TT wing  and 1 wheel pouch, gave a blue ginseng worth 100 gold. Doesn't cover the costs of making the tables, could have made so much more gold just selling the mats. also had to grind circle of sundering for such crap rewards. Other rewards were 1 element and 2 jewels, 1 silver fragment, 1 sea glass and 1 blood pearl, some bravery coins that I don't need anyway. 

I recommend everyone to save their time and simply don't participate in this event, or if you craft on your alts, just sell the mats in f5. The droprate for the wheel pouches is horrendous, and the tables themselves don't give much at all. You will lose so much gold opening the tables vs. just selling the mats.

Archived