Please log the account out if the client doesn't answers

Irreal

Pretty much what it says. This game likes to crash from time to time, sometimes even requiring a computer restart. Getting the game to start again after that requires a few minutes at best (if it doesn't crash loading the cheat protection which for me happens in the vast majority of cases) but even then I often get the error that the account is still logged in after entering the pin, causing the program to close immediately.

There should be two changes, first the account should be logged out if there is no communication to the client in one minute, I think its save to assume that in that case it crashed. Second the game should not close itself if you try to log into an already logged in account but bring you back to the pin entry screen.

5 hours ago, RavTH said:

you can avoid the already logged in problem by killing the task.

I think the point the poster is trying to make is that this should be automatic.  They shouldn't have to track down the client or "anti-cheat" processes to kill them if they get dc'ed.  But this probably isn't high priority to NC so it's not likely to get any attention.

20 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

I think the point the poster is trying to make is that this should be automatic.  They shouldn't have to track down the client or "anti-cheat" processes to kill them if they get dc'ed.  But this probably isn't high priority to NC so it's not likely to get any attention.

it's mostly not closing it self cause of xingcode, it will still run the process in the background same with client.exe for some reason.

If you need to restard the PC because your game crashed, that it means your PC has some serious problems...and they arent related to the game. The game just exposes them.

If I were you I would look into PC specs and other hardware/software related problems. Drivers included.

13 hours ago, Irreal said:

What am I supposed to kill after forcing a restart using the reset button?

ctrl+alt+del>task manager>processes>kill client.exe
or
window key>right click on task bar> task manager> kill client.exe
if that wont work that means you play on full screen.

17 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

This has to do with that trash Xign that is part of the game, it also causes a lot of crashes.

The same Xign that calls my task manager (ProcessHacker) "malicious"....you wanna talk malicious?  Xign?  i've had more crashes and system problems since Xign has disallowed my security prog.

Archived