These outfit rotations.. -.-'

TheNineTailedFox

Hello,

What's going on with the outfit rotations? It has been like this since early November 2017?

My dear NCsoft, please stop putting back these bad looking outfits in F10.. it's getting annoying. No one requested Finite Challenge and >>>especially Demon Maw<<< as far as I know. Who are we kidding. You know that almost no one likes these outfits. That is why these outfits are not in the RNG boxes. Please, we used to be hyped every two weeks and now that feeling is completely gone. I mean, bringing back some old outfits is ok.. but why every week and especially, why THESE :/

I hope you take this Topic seriously, because outfits are a big part that makes this game special. Do not wait too long before your playerbase shrinks even more.

Thank you.

Pretty weird that we have Demon Maw back, it was a fixed costume on the store, also added to a previous random outfit box (where 50% of the boxes would give you Demon Maw).

There are so many outfits that would be nice to have them back and we keep getting bad or average ones.

The good side is that we can save a lot of money since there is nothing good to buy for so long.

35 minutes ago, Neog said:

Pretty weird that we have Demon Maw back, it was a fixed costume on the store, also added to a previous random outfit box (where 50% of the boxes would give you Demon Maw).

There are so many outfits that would be nice to have them back and we keep getting bad or average ones.

The good side is that we can save a lot of money since there is nothing good to buy for so long.

Save alot of money to spend on trove*

Thats the game plan, lock the upcoming/reoccurring good outfits behind troves and events. Ofc good is a matter of perspective but there are outfits that you can tell straight up most people would like regardless of character class, race or gender. Most of them from here on out are going to stay behind events/pay walls. Its not even a matter of asking for free stuff, people would rather flat out pay for the outfits themselves rather than go through rng but ofc rng makes them more money. Sure they're going to bring the event/trove outfits later on back in f10 lol. So its just a matter of wanting it now or waiting till later, whenever that is.

Archived