Arena boosters.

AriShadow2

NC, please.

Limit arena reward to 1 class  per 1 account.

I am sick of boosters in arena.

Why i on 1500 rank from 5 opponents get 4 boosters?

1 opponent of my level and 4 no real life boosters who ALREADY have 3 chars in top 10.

It is disgusting that i , low skill player must PVP against no rela life guy.

Why low skill players can face this shit?

How you can GET GUD if you are killed in 2 sec?

Why 1500 player face opponent who ALREADY got 2-3 times to 1650 with 80% winrate?

NC if you will not do something, it will kill arena at all.

There will be no new good arena players because you cant learn.

There is no skill curve in arena.

NC, please.

15 minutes ago, AriShadow2 said:

NC, please.

Limit arena reward to 1 class  per 1 account.

I am sick of boosters in arena.

Why i on 1500 rank from 5 opponents get 4 boosters?

1 opponent of my level and 4 no real life boosters who ALREADY have 3 chars in top 10.

It is disgusting that i , low skill player must PVP against no rela life guy.

Why low skill players can face this shit?

How you can GET GUD if you are killed in 2 sec?

Why 1500 player face opponent who ALREADY got 2-3 times to 1650 with 80% winrate?

NC if you will not do something, it will kill arena at all.

There will be no new good arena players because you cant learn.

There is no skill curve in arena.

NC, please.

There is nothing to fix, If a person likes to pvp with more then 1 class, He will go with more then 1 class, Just because you have no skill doesn't mean they should limit. Learn to fight against all kinds of people and you will be doing fine too. If you die in 2 seconds, Then it's clearly something wrong with you. 

5 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

There is nothing to fix, If a person likes to pvp with more then 1 class, He will go with more then 1 class, Just because you have no skill doesn't mean they should limit. Learn to fight against all kinds of people and you will be doing fine too. If you die in 2 seconds, Then it's clearly something wrong with you. 

You think you are smart?

Irony.

I said that i am low skill.

To be not low skill i need to practice with my low skill opponents.

But insted of my low skill opponent i get destroyer on my 1500 rank, who have 4 destroyers in 1650+.

Its like telling that football 10 old kids team against pro adults is OKAY, and kids just need to get gud.

And its clearly something wrong with 10 old kids.

Next time thing before trash post.

1 minute ago, AriShadow2 said:

You think you are smart?

Irony.

I said that i am low skill.

To be not low skill i need to practice with my low skill opponents.

But insted of my low skill opponent i get destroyer on my 1500 rank, who have 4 destroyers in 1650+.

Its like telling that football 10 old kids team against pro adults is OKAY, and kids just need to get gud.

And its clearly something wrong with 10 old kids.

Next time thing before trash post.

You Learn by Doing it..., Go watch Youtubes of how to play your class or how to Play against other classes with your class if Simply participating is too hard, Do you think everyone who joins arena are instant pro? No, You need to know atleast basic skills of other classes when fighting to perform decent, and know what to expect. If you go in and throw skills randomly like headless chicken, Then problems is in you and not how system work. and besides, Fighting a higher rank person is a better way to practice then fighting a duplicate of your self.. 

1 minute ago, SayhaSeer said:

You Learn by Doing it..., Go watch Youtubes of how to play your class or how to Play against other classes with your class if Simply participating is too hard, Do you think everyone who joins arena are instant pro? No, You need to know atleast basic skills of other classes when fighting to perform decent, and know what to expect. If you go in and throw skills randomly like headless chicken, Then problems is in you and not how system work. and besides, Fighting a higher rank person is a better way to practice then fighting a duplicate of your self.. 

You are troll or it is your IQ?

3rd time for your IQ: You cant get EXP if you lose in 2 secs, you can get EXP from skill curve.

Each next opponent stronger.

But, when you at LOW rank get top 2 destroyer and after it get top 4 destroyer and they win you - you get no exp.

Please THINK before post.

Another troll post and i will not even answer it.

2 minutes ago, AriShadow2 said:

You are troll or it is your IQ?

3rd time for your IQ: You cant get EXP if you lose in 2 secs, you can get EXP from skill curve.

Each next opponent stronger.

But, when you at LOW rank get top 2 destroyer and after it get top 4 destroyer and they win you - you get no exp.

Please THINK before post.

Another troll post and i will not even answer it.

Jeez, Okey, So you got your Top 2 or Top 4 Destroyer couple of times, But you make it sound like you keep getting Top players every single time you go in. You go down, You go up, Learn from it!!, And before you know it, those High Ranking players will be back in Top ranking and you will never see them again, Season reseted 5 days ago, Not everyones priority was to go arena straight away..., And if that still bothering you so much, Then go in Lobby Post your Ranking in Region chat and ask who wants to spar with you, within that ranking and Learn.... 

I actually agree with this.  I get that soemone loves PVP but this makes it unfair towards others who given may not be as good, but 1 person occupying first 5 spots literally on one account is a bit over the top imo.

Not to mention all the people boosting themselves to get higher rank. NC should simply ban them from rankings by doing this for at least 2 seasons.

NC should change the ranking system so smurfs get penalized or matched against each other, since it is one of the reasons the arena died.

I remember long time ago when people actually bothered playing pvp, it was fun. You'd get matched against people of your own skill.

Your wins and loses actually felt fair and you could learn from them.

But now... last time I played arena I regreted it so much, I got tilted into oblivion. The same guys over and over again... just smurfs, no new players.

These players are scaring everyone new from joining the game, pretty sure of it.

I'm not gonna set foot in arena ever again after this terrible experience.

I remember when there wer diamond rank.

Now no one care to be top 1 in EU.

They care only about farm and how to get all their 8 WLs to top 50.

And when so called "pro gamers" by NC, dont pvp on own level but make 8 chars of one class to farm new guys in arena - disgusting.

How you can call BNS e-sport if you cant learn with opponents with same skill curve?

Limit arena season/week reward to 1 class per 1 account - the best solution.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb AriShadow2:

Smurfs is still a big problem.

NC don't care abput arena anymore, no actual balance pathes in last 8 months.

Me again ^^

NC do care about arena, just not for our benefit ^^ You do need arena or 6vs6 to get HM skill books, unless you can buy the expensiv ones in market, you need to do either arena or 6vs6, in both cases u get farmed by boosters or by whales, But u can avoid this by just buying the tokens you need from NCoin shop ^^ et voila Scamsoft care alot for there cash flow ^^

Its truly Free, suffer or pay your choice !

Sigh, none gets it.
When season is reset everyone below 1600 at last season begins at 1300.
People with a 1600+ rank start at 1500.
So every high ranked player has to get up again. If you are within a range of 100points you can get people at gold rank, when you are 1500.

That aside, people have to understand that arena is dead.
Unless you create 2-3 alts you are stuck with your rank and have to endure 2-8min queue times, depending on your rank and the time.
All while getting +8 +10 points and losing -17.
Arena as it is now, is not even worth to play if you care about pve, not even if you only pvp with one character.
But i understand that it´s unfair, when 1 player hogs all the rewards from top1-5, like a certain destroyer, through wintrading and bronze abuse in 3v3, which has been proven several times.
But NCSoft, doesn´t care to do anything, which is basically their status quo now, right Mister... AriShadow2?

There isn’t a large enough player base in PvP to have a nicely shaped bell curve.   From my experience as an average skilled PvPer, I either steamroll my opponent or totally get destroyed.  I rarely ever have matches that are relatively equal.

I can’t blame top PvPers for rolling alts since queues at high rank are pretty much dead.  At the same time, I get the sentiment of the average PvPer having to constantly play against top rank alts.

The real issue is the lack of player base.  You should be blaming the developer, not the players.  There isn’t much incentive for PvE or PvX players to participate in arena.  On the other end, there isn’t much incentive for the average PvPer to participate as much either because of how unbalanced the classes currently are.  What’s left are the top rank players, hardcore PvPers, and the players that just want to get their PvP dailies completed.  With that player base, it’s no wonder why new players trying out PvP quickly run away.

ahh sorry to butt in late but you say die in 2 seconds is not enough to learn and the other guy says you just need to practice try this if you die in two seconds change what your doing that same fight and if you last longer your already learning

Archived