event achievment 10 ap

Kyokushinkai

26 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

Where on the achievement list is this located.  I've eaten several of the items but received no notification of any progress towards Iron Stomach achievement.  Thank you.

Under Events in Community. FWIW F2 doesn't register it. Please add that to the ever growing list of things that were never tested before being pushed to the live servers.

Awesome. So for example, if I didn't feed my character the 3 Thanksgiving foods or defeat Xanos 5 times until after the event was over, would I still be able to get the achievement? In other words, is there a time limit for the achievement requirements (besides having the 3 Thanksgiving foods in my inventory) 

9 hours ago, TomoviBritannia said:

Awesome. So for example, if I didn't feed my character the 3 Thanksgiving foods or defeat Xanos 5 times until after the event was over, would I still be able to get the achievement? In other words, is there a time limit for the achievement requirements (besides having the 3 Thanksgiving foods in my inventory) 

isnt u need eat 3 foods AND kill xanos 5 times? not OR?

On 11/12/2017 at 7:28 PM, Zagaroth said:

i open 4 thanksgivings box, but no this foods  -_-

how many i must open??

I've opened about 60 so far there's been food in about every 4th one.  This has been a great event for me tbh.  I've gotten more oil and gems already than all the time MoW was around.  But I'm just a crafting fool.

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:28 AM, Zagaroth said:

i open 4 thanksgivings box, but no this foods  -_-

how many i must open??

The first time i had to open something like 30 chests for all 3 foods; got 3 potatoes, 4steaks and only 1 pie. The second time i got all in 12 chests with only one steak double. It's really all about rng.

Archived